Boycott Israel

Business boycott: Israelis feeling the pinch

With the threat of EU economic boycotts hanging over Israel, business owners there say they are already starting to feel the pinch and are having to look for other, less lucrative export markets.

Business boycott: Israelis feeling the pinch | Middle East | DW.DE | 14.02.2014

Don't see any BDS in the UK since they were shown to be out and out racist Jew Haters. They were made illegal and so the movement stalled, same in France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Germany

Kosher meat is the norm in Israel, but there are some places that sell non-kosher meat and other foods.
Kosher meat is actually more healthy so there are quite a few non-jews who eat kosher.
Kosher is cool! I got no problem with that.

Falafel and gefilte fish is another thing. You couldn't force me to put that shit in my mouth.

Falafel is actually a Middle Eastern food, not really Jewish.

It might be egyptian but it is found all around the middle east. I don't like them, but I seem to remember they were served during lent I guess because there is no meat in them. I prefer my beans with garlic and lemon.

99% of all Jews are of Middle Eastern origin, their DNA says so. Even those from Europe have M.E. DNA

Those Jews are also of European origin. Their DNA says so.

Beside the point as their DNA proves a link to the land of Palestine, whereas the "Palestinians" don't show any DNA links to the land of Palestine. But they do show a link to Egypt, Saudi, Iraq, Iran and other nations in the M.E.

The European DNA link is to be expected as they have lived in various parts of Europe for 2,000 years or more. Many Pakistani muslims in Europe show a British DNA link, the Somali muslims show a French and Swedish link because of inter race marriage and breeding. But the arab's show a fractured gene that gives rise to sickle cell anaemia that is not present in the European or Palestinian Jews.

This is why the muslims refuse to hold DNA testing as evidence of habitual residence in palestine

Business boycott: Israelis feeling the pinch

With the threat of EU economic boycotts hanging over Israel, business owners there say they are already starting to feel the pinch and are having to look for other, less lucrative export markets.

Business boycott: Israelis feeling the pinch | Middle East | DW.DE | 14.02.2014

Don't see any BDS in the UK since they were shown to be out and out racist Jew Haters. They were made illegal and so the movement stalled, same in France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Germany

A desperate attempt to pass laws based on lies.

I wonder if they will hold up in court.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1RSQhE4g1U]NY Legislators Attempting to Pass Bill That Would End Public Funding for Institutions Supporting BDS - YouTube[/ame]

Beside the point as their DNA proves a link to the land of Palestine, whereas the "Palestinians" don't show any DNA links to the land of Palestine.

You're just making things up and have no proof.

The Palestinians have the Kohain gene, which makes them just as native to Palestine as the "Jews".

Beside the point as their DNA proves a link to the land of Palestine, whereas the "Palestinians" don't show any DNA links to the land of Palestine.

The Palestinians have the Kohain gene, which makes them just as native to Palestine as the "Jews".

They were forced to convert to Islam.
You should let them know this so they can return to their original religion where people don't kill each other.

You should let them know this so they can return to their original religion where people don't kill each other.

I really think that Herr Weil Ich Weiss should have his DNA tested to see if he has Jewish roots, or will it show that he actually has the same DNA as most of the Egyptians have.

From the video description:

A big number of Palestinian Muslims have decided to convert from Islam to Judaism. Barukh HaShem. Besides the fact that some are aware of their Jewish ancestry, a increased number of Palestinian Muslims in cities such as Hebron and Shekhem (Nablus) have converted back to Judaism and Samaritanism as well as learning the truth in Judaism and the Torah. Because of their fear of Hamas persecuting them for accepting the one and only G-d, where all prophets are equally loved by him in Judaism, many of them practice secretly in their homes, other have gone to live in Israel. G-d bless them and guide them to Torah learning. Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Convert to a religion where they stand condemned to hell?

They would be fools to entertain such a prospect.

They are the indigenous people of Palestine who live under Israeli Occupation administered by an Apartheid Zionist Regime.

They call on the international community to Boycott Israel and boy are we responding to their boycott call.

From the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free!

It is only a matter of time until Apartheid falls.

dog_teeth.jpg

The threat of Israel boycotts more bark than bite

BY CRISPIAN BALMER
JERUSALEM Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:23am EST

(Reuters) - Though voices are getting louder inside and outside Israel about the threat of economic boycotts for its continued occupation of Palestinian territories, there seems little prospect of it facing measures with real bite.

With a number of European firms already withdrawing some funds, Israeli Finance Minister Yair Lapid has warned that every household in Israel will feel the pinch if ongoing peace talks with the Palestinians collapse.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has also warned that Israel risks a financial hit if it is blamed for the failure, but investors and diplomats say they are unconvinced.

It is true that some foreign firms have started to shun Israeli business concerns operating in East Jerusalem and the West Bank - land seized in the 1967 war - and the European Union is increasingly angered by relentless Jewish settlement expansion.

But the bulk of Israeli business is clustered on the Mediterranean coast, a world away from the roadblocks and watchtowers of the West Bank, and not even the Palestinian leadership is demanding a total economic boycott.

"The boycott is being used like a bogeyman, a scary story you tell a child at night," said Jonathan Medved, CEO of OurCrowd, a crowdfunding platform looking to provide venture capital to Israeli companies.

The threat of Israel boycotts more bark than bite | Reuters

Convert to a religion where they stand condemned to hell?

They would be fools to entertain such a prospect.

They are the indigenous people of Palestine who live under Israeli Occupation administered by an Apartheid Zionist Regime.

They call on the international community to Boycott Israel and boy are we responding to their boycott call.

From the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free!

It is only a matter of time until Apartheid falls.

You are confusing Judaism with Christianity and Islam. No one need convert to Judaism to get to Heaven. Theres a Jewish teaching that all righteous Gentiles have a share in the World-to-Come. That would probably exclude you, though.

Tell that to Yitzhak Rabin and the folks on the Altelena.

The number of Jews/Israelis killing each other is a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Muslims/Arabs killing each other.

Last edited:
I never once heard Jesus excuse a bad act of anyone because others do it, so I choose the same path He takes.

Boycott Israel is Jesus way.

Tell that to Yitzhak Rabin and the folks on the Altelena.

The number of Jews/Israelis killing each is a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Muslims/Arabs killing each other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back