Boycott Israel

Watch "Remi Kanazi - This Divestment Bill Hurts My Feelings [Official Video]" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvg4LknKsZ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You have so many videos of these Leftist Jews. Don't you have any videos of Muslims saying how ashamed they are of their fellow Muslims murdering innocent people in the name of their religion? After all, Mrs. Sherri, dead is dead, and your friends are murdering too many people in the world today. To me and no doubt most divilized people, this is more of an issue than your silly BDS movement.

9 Brands You Can Boycott to Hold Israel Accountable for Its Violation of International Law

http://www.policymic.com/mobile/art...ts-violation-of-international-law.*Sodastream

Sodastream

Jaffa Oranges

Ahava

Golan Heights Wine

Victoria's Secret

Sabra Hummus

Medjool Dates

Eden Springs Water

Hewlett Packard

Every day that passes we see new stories about this beautiful Boycott Israel Movement.

Thank you now I know what to buy, or at least gift cards as presents through the year.[/QUOT

I find that Victoria's Secret one amusing. A friend of mine in New York knows a lot of Muslim women that she met through the UN, and many of them in their native countries under their burkhas wear sexy underwear from Victoria's Secret. Maybe Mrs. Sherri should get rid of her own plain cotton ones and start wearing some sexy undies from Victoria's Secret like other Muslim women do. Perhaps then she will have an altogether different outlook on life.

Remi Kanazi*was born in 1981 and he is a Palestinian-American performance poet and human rights activist based in New York City.

He is not a leftist Jew, he is an American activist and musician.

SOME Americans , like Remi and myself, a Christian and American human rights activist, care about human rights of human beings in Palestine and civil rights.

SO, we Boycott Israel and engage in actions supportive of BDS.

That's what people of conscience do.

Our own American Civil Rights Movement history is filled with such nonviolent actions.

https://www.google.com/search?redir...owser-type&qsubts=1392960204288&action=devloc

Last edited:
Remi Kanazi*was born in 1981 and he is a Palestinian-American performance poet and human rights activist based in New York City.

He is not a leftist Jew, he is an American activist and musician.

SOME Americans , like Remi and myself, a Christian and American human rights activist, care about human rights of human beings in Palestine and civil rights.

SO, we Boycott Israel and engage in actions supportive of BDS.

That's what people of conscience do.

Our own American Civil Rights Movement history is filled with such nonviolent actions.

https://www.google.com/search?redir...owser-type&qsubts=1392960204288&action=devloc
Why are poets and musicans always the activists and boycotters? Why can't we ever get bridge players and rodeo clowns? A ventriloquist could do a bang up job activating. Truck stop waitresses are another good source of boycotting. And nobody ever gives auctioneers a chance to be activists. Always poets and musicians. It gets stale.

w-2Jewish_museum_new_york-022014_.jpg

Boycott Israel Backer Judith Butler Pulls Out of Jewish Museum Appearance
Prof 'Withdraws'

Talk on Franz Kafka Cancelled

By Michael Kaplan
Published February 20, 2014

s-butler-021014.jpg

Judith Butler

The Jewish Museum in New York has scrapped a talk that included a planned appearance by Israel critic Judith Butler after Butler pulled out of the event amid pressure from supporters of the Jewish state.

“I cancelled the event,” Butler told the Forward in an email.

Judith ButlerButler was set to speak at an event about the late existentialist artist, Franz Kafka. But many supporters of Israel took issue with the museum’s decision to invite the controversial literary studies professor, given her strongly critical views on Israel and her support for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanction Movement.

“While her political views were not a factor in her participation, the debates about her politics have become a distraction making it impossible to present the conversation about Kafka as intended,” the museum said in a statement.

Butler is a professor of comparative literature and critical theory at the University of California, Berkeley and also holds positions at Columbia University and the European Graduate School.

Read more: Boycott Israel Backer Judith Butler Pulls Out of Jewish Museum Appearance ? Forward.com

We use the gifts God gives us to do His work.

We Boycott Israel with the gifts God gives each of us, whether it is artistic or literary.

I see that as a picture of God at work in our world.

Prof 'Withdraws'

By Michael Kaplan

s-butler-021014.jpg

Judith Butler

The Jewish Museum in New York has scrapped a talk that included a planned appearance by Israel critic Judith Butler after Butler pulled out of the event amid pressure from supporters of the Jewish state.

Judith ButlerButler was set to speak at an event about the late existentialist artist, Franz Kafka. But many supporters of Israel took issue with the museum’s decision to invite the controversial literary studies professor, given her strongly critical views on Israel and her support for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanction Movement.

“While her political views were not a factor in her participation, the debates about her politics have become a distraction making it impossible to present the conversation about Kafka as intended,” the museum said in a statement.

Butler is a professor of comparative literature and critical theory at the University of California, Berkeley and also holds positions at Columbia University and the European Graduate School.

Read more: Boycott Israel Backer Judith Butler Pulls Out of Jewish Museum Appearance ? Forward.com

That must be the wrong picture...that's NOT a woman.

Let us return to the OP, a musician prepares a music video he entitles Boycott Israel.

This musician actually does not support a boycott of Israel.

He uses his video title sarcastically.

But his video generates discussion of BDS.

SO, this musicians work helps the Boycott Israel Movement.

Boycott Israel is a nonviolent response by the International community to the human rights abuses of Occupation / Colonialism /Apartheid in Israel/Palestine.

Prof 'Withdraws'

By Michael Kaplan

s-butler-021014.jpg

Judith Butler

That must be the wrong picture...that's NOT a woman.

Maybe she/it is a dyke...:eek:

I am at a loss to understand what the sexual orientation or physical appearance of an American Jew who supports Boycott Israel has to do with the Boycott Israel Movement .

I am at a loss to understand what the sexual orientation or physical appearance of an American Jew who supports Boycott Israel has to do with the Boycott Israel Movement .
Im curious, Reverend. How many hundreds are members of the BDS movement? Do you have a roster?

Scarlett Johansson row has boosted Israeli settlement boycott, say activists

The movement to boycott Israeli goods linked to settlements has been boosted by "Scarlett syndrome", say activists, after the high-profile controversy over the film star Scarlett Johansson's endorsement of SodaStream.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/06/scarlett-johansson-israeli-settlement-boycott-activists

I see a woman of conscience boycotting Israel beside a Zionist whore who has no integrity.

And that Zionist whore by her whoring puts herself on the the Boycott Israel list too.

Scarlet Johanssen vs Ms. Dyke
Get it!

Last edited:
In exactly which fantasy realm are the opinions of 'activists' magically transmuted into 'facts'?

Scarlett Johansson row has boosted Israeli settlement boycott, say activists

The movement to boycott Israeli goods linked to settlements has been boosted by "Scarlett syndrome", say activists, after the high-profile controversy over the film star Scarlett Johansson's endorsement of SodaStream.

Scarlett Johansson row has boosted Israeli settlement boycott, say activists | World news | The Guardian

I see a woman of conscience boycotting Israel beside a Zionist whore who has no integrity.

And that Zionist whore by her whoring puts herself on the the Boycott Israel list too.

Scarlet Johanssen vs Ms. Dyke
Get it!

Zionist whore lol. Youve really sunken quite low Sherri. How pathetic that you call someone that because she decides to do commercials for sodastream.
You are such a nasty hateful witch with no soul. Satan looks up to to you. And you call yourself a good Christian?? No. Youre a good Satan worshiping slut.

Kosher meat is the norm in Israel, but there are some places that sell non-kosher meat and other foods.
Kosher meat is actually more healthy so there are quite a few non-jews who eat kosher.
Kosher is cool! I got no problem with that.

Falafel and gefilte fish is another thing. You couldn't force me to put that shit in my mouth.

Kosher meat is the norm in Israel, but there are some places that sell non-kosher meat and other foods.
Kosher meat is actually more healthy so there are quite a few non-jews who eat kosher.
Kosher is cool! I got no problem with that.

Falafel and gefilte fish is another thing. You couldn't force me to put that shit in my mouth.

Falafel is actually a Middle Eastern food, not really Jewish.

Forum List

Back