Boycott Israel

Where is MikeK's outrage over Kristine Luken, a 44-year-old Christian missionary who was murdered by Palestinians, while hiking in Israel in 2011? :doubt:

Whre is his outrage over all the Americans killed by suicide bombings? Look it up on google because im on my phone now

It is a smashing success, it is stirring up all kinds of talk about the Injustices of the Occupation and Apartheid.

AND that is exactly what it is supposed to be doing.

I love watching all these exciting developments, and I am not missing a minute of watching Apartheid crumble, along with that illegal Wall of Hate.

What a wonderful time to be living in this beautiful world of ours.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

BOYCOTT Israel!

9 Brands You Can Boycott to Hold Israel Accountable for Its Violation of International Law

http://www.policymic.com/mobile/art...ts-violation-of-international-law.*Sodastream

Sodastream

Jaffa Oranges

Ahava

Golan Heights Wine

Victoria's Secret

Sabra Hummus

Medjool Dates

Eden Springs Water

Hewlett Packard

Every day that passes we see new stories about this beautiful Boycott Israel Movement.

And in the real world the boycott is not working, here in Britain normal people are reporting racist abuse from gangs of BDS activists who are either moved on or arrested, given on the spot fines and then told next time it will be before a judge. In France the same thing is happening and the extremist muslims are staying away in case they get deported

Last edited:
They are very much a thing of the past in Palestine.

Today, Israel burns to death children with white phosphorous.

ANOTHER reason to BOYCOTT ISRAEL!

Where is MikeK's outrage over Kristine Luken, a 44-year-old Christian missionary who was murdered by Palestinians, while hiking in Israel in 2011? :doubt:

Whre is his outrage over all the Americans killed by suicide bombings? Look it up on google because im on my phone now

Seeing how Sherri is excited over something thag is not happening, its obvious that the Nazi witch is delirious lol. Its so fun watching Sherri get happy for nothing lol.
Get help Sherri , you are seeing things lol

They are very much a thing of the past in Palestine.

Today, Israel burns to death children with white phosphorous.

ANOTHER reason to BOYCOTT ISRAEL!

Why do you keep spamming the same old stuff which you have already posted over and over? Evidently you don't care about the thousands and thousands of innocent children who have been murdered in other Middle East countries by your friends. Not only have there been thousands of innocent children killed, but thousands and thousands wounded, and so many of these children are refugees living in freezing tents. This is the here and now, Mrs. Sherri. At least concentrate on the Christian children in these countries since you want the readers to think you are such a good Christian.

Boycott Israel Prof Judith Butler Invited to Jewish Museum Conference on Franz Kafka
The Jewish Museum in New York has reportedly invited a controversial critic of Israel to speak at a conference on the work of Franz Kafka in March.

Judith Butler, a University of California professor who is a lightning rod because of her harsh criticism of the Jewish state, was invited because “politics were not a factor” in determining speakers for the March 6 event, entitled “Wish You Were Here: Franz Kafka,” according to the*Algemeiner.

Museum officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment by the Forward

Boycott Israel Prof Judith Butler Invited to Jewish Museum Conference on Franz Kafka ? Forward.com

That last post was an example of how widely BDS proponents are being sought out.

BDS is very much the MSM story of the day!

I am loving every moment of this.

I JUST do Google searches and the stories about BDS and Boycott Israel start rolling out on my phone screen.

Well, I am certainly thankful Boycott Israel stories are so amusing to all of us.

That last post was an example of how widely BDS proponents are being sought out.

We are loving watching you in your delusion. :razz:

It is amusing to see you so obsessed with this as this was the main thing in your life. However, it is not amusing to see you overlooking what is happening to innocent people all over the Middle East by your friends. If the Jews are not involved, you don't seem toc are what is happening to other people, no matter how many are killed.

I LOVE this boycott of Israel.

It illustrates Jesus way to respond to Injustices like Apartheid.

Jesus way is beautiful!

WHAT is there not to smile about in this story?

NOTHING.

Last edited:

We are loving watching you in your delusion. :razz:

I am hoping for her own sake that some Israeli researchers come up with something that can help her condition and that her doctor will be willing to try it on her. He will have to keep silent about it being invented by Jews though.

The revolutionary device that treats addiction and depression | ISRAEL21c

A viewpoint of an Israeli

Watch "Response to Ari Lesser's "Boycott Israel" music video" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
10 years ago, as a pedestrian, I was hit by a car, even after I motioned for him to stop. He later claimed he didn't see me and that's possible. Having been in Israel numerous times and seen how much Israelis worship Americans and American culture, I doubt that any Israeli would deliberately kill an American. Meanwhile, there have been both Jewish and Gentile American citizens that have been killed by Palestinians.
Having no photographs or witnessed descriptions of the incident you've described I can't say whether or not the driver of the car that hit you was lying. But I can say you are stretching things a bit to imply there are no Israelis who are capable of doing what I am accusing the bulldozer operator who killed Rachel Corrie of doing, which is deliberately crushing her and then claiming he couldn't see her. I have good cause to know it's a goddam lie.

I LOVE this boycott of Israel.

It illustrates Jesus way to respond to Injustices like Apartheid.

Jesus way is beautiful!

WHAT is there not to smile about in this story?

NOTHING.

If Jesus came back tomorrow, he would sit down and cry when he become aware of what your friends are doing to his followers plus innocent Muslims in the Middle East. Not only that, he would be very unhappy about what your friends are even doing to those of other religions in Muslim countries. Meanwhile, why not finally get off your porta-potty and get outside your house. Go to some mall in your area, and ask the people if they even have heard of this silly BDS movement. No doubt they have heard about your friend murdering innocent people because who cannot avoid knowing what your friends are doing. It's too big a story for anyone to overlook.

Fighting BDS – How SodaStream Changed the Conversation Around Settlements
honestreporting.com/fighting-bds-how-sodastream-changed-the-conversation-around-settlements
Alex Margolin
February 20, 2014 15:31 by Alex Margolin

Everything you need to know about fighting BDS and the assault on Israel’s legitimacy. Find us on Facebook here.

Today’s Top BDS Stories:

1. Proof that the SodaStream episode is helping change the conversation about settlements: a writer for the Independent went to visit the factory in Maale Adumim and realized that something with missing from the BDS analysis of the situation:

Not only are the anti-SodaStream campaigners barking up the wrong tree, they’re not even in the right forest. Apart from posing no threat to Palestinian nationhood and employing said Palestinians in large numbers, the reality of life in Ma’ale Adudim blows the case for BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) to smithereens.

That 80% [of settlers] isn’t just geographically entwined with Israel, but economically too. Contrary to the assertions of many activists, boycotting just the West Bank and not Israel itself simply isn’t feasible. Beyond that, it’s morally wrong. The people who live in places like this aren’t criminals or fanatics, but Israeli citizens.

As our visit demonstrated, they are quietly, and independently of the politicians, learning to co-exist with their Palestinian neighbours. This process will take a very long time and may yet fail, but it is palpably happening.

Meanwhile, a group from the Presbyterian Church, which has been deeply critical of Israel in the past, decided to forgo a boycott against Israel after making its own visit to the SodaStream factory.
Today's Close

SodaStream
NASDAQ: SODA
41.67 1.02 (2.51%)
REAL-TIME: Last trade at 4:00 PM EST on 02/20/14
Extended Hours: $41.87 $0.20 (0.48%)
Quote as of 4:03 PM EST on 02/20/14 (NASDAQ)

Jump to another company:

company name or ticker

Summary
Rates & Ratios
Price & Chart
Financials & Filings
Recent Quotes
SODA $41.67 2.51%

Feb 22, 2013 - Feb 20, 2014: -11.1%
Feb
FebJunOctFeb
1D 1W 3M 6M 1Y 2Y 3Y
vs S&P 500
Today's Open $40.75
Previous Close $40.65
Daily Range $40.71 - $43.10
52-Week Range $35.27 - $77.80
Market Cap $869.7M
P/E Ratio 16.46
Dividend (Yield) $0.00 (0.0%)
Volume 1,714,923
Average Daily Volume 2,344,213
Current FY EPS $1.94

Sector
Consumer Goods
Industry
Food & Beverage
SodaStream (SODA) Description
SodaStream sells an at-home soda carbonation system and consumable parts. Website: Welcome Page | SodaStream

9 Brands You Can Boycott to Hold Israel Accountable for Its Violation of International Law

http://www.policymic.com/mobile/art...ts-violation-of-international-law.*Sodastream

Sodastream

Jaffa Oranges

Ahava

Golan Heights Wine

Victoria's Secret

Sabra Hummus

Medjool Dates

Eden Springs Water

Hewlett Packard

Every day that passes we see new stories about this beautiful Boycott Israel Movement.

Thank you now I know what to buy, or at least gift cards as presents through the year.

Watch "Remi Kanazi - This Divestment Bill Hurts My Feelings [Official Video]" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back