Boycott Israel

Watch "WILL THERE BE A WORLDWIDE BOYCOTT OF ISRAEL" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnsyCBOEtI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I guess Mrs. Sherri has no problems wearing clothing from countries where the blood of dead people is running down the streets. If the Jews are not involved, Mrs. Sherri has nothing to say about what goes on in these countries (not even when Christians are killed) and she wears her clothes from these countries with pride. I think when we especially go to purchase clothing, we should check the labels first to see where the pieces of clothing come from.

[...]

I see you have a complete disregard for the truth, the death was an accident and if the stupid girl had not been in the drivers blind spot she would still be alive.

[...]
Nonsense. That "blind spot" excuse is a lie -- as any experienced bulldozer operator will attest.

rcorrie.jpg

I operated a bulldozer for four years in the Marine Corps and I'm telling anyone who is swayed by that bullshit that there is no "blind spot" capable of obscuring the view of something as big as an adult human form.

Regardless of the position of the blade some part of that girl's body would be plainly visible to the operator. So don't believe that "blind spot" lie. Rachel Corrie was deliberately and maliciously murdered by a callous Israeli.

I don't know, Mike. When this happened to Corrie, there was a poster who said that at a construction site in his town, the bulldozer operator accidently ran over and killed someone on the site, and the operator was having a hard time getting over killing his co-worker who was also a close friend. By the way, how come you never mention the armed terrorist who was being hidden in the offices of the ISM? After all, this British terrorist along with another one went to Mike's Place and killed several people and wounded many more when one of them managed to blow himself up. In fact, one of those wounded was an American documentary maker who was making a documentary about the place. One of his friends from the Catholic school he went to was asking for donations to help with the costs of his rehabilitation back in the U.S.

Kosher animals must be healthy. If improper feed, treatment or illness contributes to unhealthy the animal is rejected. As to exact feed, I believe it traditional to feed both grass and grain. As to anything else, not in my interest. I'm sure kosher butchers trust the farmers they get the animals from.

All animals must be healthy to use them for food. Nothing special about kosher laws in this respect.

Please define "improper feed" according to kosher laws. There is no such thing.

The fact is that kosher meat & poultry is no healthier than your average non-kosher meat & poultry, especially in Western Europe, North America, and Oceania.

After witnessing a local halal butchers being used to prepare the dead for burial and to perform circumcision on a young boy I would not call the meat clean. A sheep was cut up and packaged ready for despatch, then an elderly man was brought in to be washed ready for burial on the same table. Then a boy of about 6 was ushered in and held down while he was mutilated. Then the next sheep carcass was thrown on the table and butchered. Not once was the table washed down or sterilised, and the same knife was used to circumcise the boy as was used to butcher the sheep.

That is halal for you

So, what is Sallys expertise about Kosher butchers?

I am all for boycotting anything and everything made in Israel because it is an Apartheid Regime. That includes meat produced by Kosher butchers, although I am personally aware of no individual meat products for sale from Israel in my local markets.

I have not a thing against Kosher butchers, per se, it is simply not a thing I am into, the same way I do not embrace other such cultural practices , like female circumcision.

You have a very naive idea that Kosher butchers would throw out meat that doesn't comply with kosher laws or toss animals if they violate Kashrut regulations.

Man, its a business. Profit is their motive. They are going to do everything they can to maximize profit.

Until I see evidence that there are large groups of auditors that go out and examine the integrity and thoroughness of Kosher-certified meat & poultry plants, I'm going to use my brain and assume the thumb is on the scale.

Listen, you have never worked in a Kosher processing plant, so you really should use your brain to stop making silly remarks. Until you get a job in one of these plants, you actually are no authority on what is going on. I would never tell you what is going on in a Halal processing plant because I have never been employed in one.

Were is your evidence that the nation of Israel practises apartheid inside its borders. If it is from outside its borders then it is legitimate under the Geneva conventions.

Kosher animals must be healthy. If improper feed, treatment or illness contributes to unhealthy the animal is rejected. As to exact feed, I believe it traditional to feed both grass and grain. As to anything else, not in my interest. I'm sure kosher butchers trust the farmers they get the animals from.

All animals must be healthy to use them for food. Nothing special about kosher laws in this respect.

The fact is that kosher meat & poultry is no healthier than your average non-kosher meat & poultry, especially in Western Europe, North America, and Oceania.

After witnessing a local halal butchers being used to prepare the dead for burial and to perform circumcision on a young boy I would not call the meat clean. A sheep was cut up and packaged ready for despatch, then an elderly man was brought in to be washed ready for burial on the same table. Then a boy of about 6 was ushered in and held down while he was mutilated. Then the next sheep carcass was thrown on the table and butchered. Not once was the table washed down or sterilised, and the same knife was used to circumcise the boy as was used to butcher the sheep.

That is halal for you

You witnessed this?

I don't know, Mike. When this happened to Corrie, there was a poster who said that at a construction site in his town, the bulldozer operator accidently ran over and killed someone on the site, and the operator was having a hard time getting over killing his co-worker who was also a close friend.
Really? An anonymous poster said that? I want to hear it personally from that mythical bulldozer operator and I'll tell him to his face he's either a liar or he was sleeping on his bench.

By the way, how come you never mention the armed terrorist who was being hidden in the offices of the ISM? After all, this British terrorist along with another one went to Mike's Place and killed several people and wounded many more when one of them managed to blow himself up. In fact, one of those wounded was an American documentary maker who was making a documentary about the place. One of his friends from the Catholic school he went to was asking for donations to help with the costs of his rehabilitation back in the U.S.
I frankly and honestly don't know what you're talking about? I'm not a foreign correspondent. The reason I am concerned with the Rachel Corrie killing is I have cause to know the Israeli version of the incident is a boldface lie. And if the case were tried in an American court, rather than an Israeli court, it could easily be proven.

9 Brands You Can Boycott to Hold Israel Accountable for Its Violation of International Law

http://www.policymic.com/mobile/art...ts-violation-of-international-law.*Sodastream

Sodastream

Jaffa Oranges

Ahava

Golan Heights Wine

Victoria's Secret

Sabra Hummus

Medjool Dates

Eden Springs Water

Hewlett Packard

Every day that passes we see new stories about this beautiful Boycott Israel Movement.

And in the real world the boycott is not working, here in Britain normal people are reporting racist abuse from gangs of BDS activists who are either moved on or arrested, given on the spot fines and then told next time it will be before a judge. In France the same thing is happening and the extremist muslims are staying away in case they get deported

My outrage is over Apartheid in Palestine, that is what human beings with a conscience are outraged about.

And the moral response to Apartheid is Boycott Israel, for human beings with a conscience, that is.

So, what is Sallys expertise about Kosher butchers?

I am all for boycotting anything and everything made in Israel because it is an Apartheid Regime. That includes meat produced by Kosher butchers, although I am personally aware of no individual meat products for sale from Israel in my local markets.

I have not a thing against Kosher butchers, per se, it is simply not a thing I am into, the same way I do not embrace other such cultural practices , like female circumcision.

Evidently these people do. Where is your outrage?
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/20/magazine/20circumcision-t.html?ref=femalegenitalmutilation
[/QUOTE]

Then do be a good little ISLAMONAZI DUMBASS and detail the apartheid incidents that are not covered by the Geneva conventions. Or don't you want the Geneva conventions to be allowed for the Jews

I don't know, Mike. When this happened to Corrie, there was a poster who said that at a construction site in his town, the bulldozer operator accidently ran over and killed someone on the site, and the operator was having a hard time getting over killing his co-worker who was also a close friend.
Really? An anonymous poster said that? I want to hear it personally from that mythical bulldozer operator and I'll tell him to his face he's either a liar or he was sleeping on his bench.

By the way, how come you never mention the armed terrorist who was being hidden in the offices of the ISM? After all, this British terrorist along with another one went to Mike's Place and killed several people and wounded many more when one of them managed to blow himself up. In fact, one of those wounded was an American documentary maker who was making a documentary about the place. One of his friends from the Catholic school he went to was asking for donations to help with the costs of his rehabilitation back in the U.S.
I frankly and honestly don't know what you're talking about? I'm not a foreign correspondent. The reason I am concerned with the Rachel Corrie killing is I have cause to know the Israeli version of the incident is a boldface lie. And if the case were tried in an American court, rather than an Israeli court, it could easily be proven.

Well you can have your version and others can believe the other version. However, I am curious as to why you are so fixated on Corrie all these years and have had nothing to say about those killed and injured at Mike's Place in Tel Aviv. Maybe you think that it is OK for the ISM to hide terrorists in their office. Naturally, I don't think anyone has ever seen you worrying about all those innocent people who have died in the Middle East, such as in Syria, which events are happening daily. If the Jews are not involved, these innocent dead people don't catch your interest.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

International firms drop out of Israeli tender over boycott fears

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Leading international companies bidding to build private seaports dropped out of the Israeli government’s tender due to concerns over the political repercussions, a report said on Tuesday.

The Israeli daily Haaretz said that Royal Boskalis Westminster, a Dutch operator of ports that had submitted a proposal under the name Holland Terminal in the prequalification stage last December, dropped out shortly thereafter. More recently, Italy’s Condote de Agua withdrew after passing the prequalification process, the report said.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/bus...ut-of-Israeli-tenders-over-boycott-fears.html

Happens all the time with big International companies, they tender for lots of work and once their books are full they withdraw from the ones left. You will find that the same companies will be dropping out of non Israeli deals as well, proving yet again that the BDS movement is failing.

Well you can have your version and others can believe the other version. However, I am curious as to why you are so fixated on Corrie all these years and have had nothing to say about those killed and injured at Mike's Place in Tel Aviv. Maybe you think that it is OK for the ISM to hide terrorists in their office. Naturally, I don't think anyone has ever seen you worrying about all those innocent people who have died in the Middle East, such as in Syria, which events are happening daily. If the Jews are not involved, these innocent dead people don't catch your interest.

10 years ago, as a pedestrian, I was hit by a car, even after I motioned for him to stop. He later claimed he didn't see me and that's possible. Having been in Israel numerous times and seen how much Israelis worship Americans and American culture, I doubt that any Israeli would deliberately kill an American. Meanwhile, there have been both Jewish and Gentile American citizens that have been killed by Palestinians.

[...]

I see you have a complete disregard for the truth, the death was an accident and if the stupid girl had not been in the drivers blind spot she would still be alive.

[...]
Nonsense. That "blind spot" excuse is a lie -- as any experienced bulldozer operator will attest.

rcorrie.jpg

I operated a bulldozer for four years in the Marine Corps and I'm telling anyone who is swayed by that bullshit that there is no "blind spot" capable of obscuring the view of something as big as an adult human form.

Regardless of the position of the blade some part of that girl's body would be plainly visible to the operator. So don't believe that "blind spot" lie. Rachel Corrie was deliberately and maliciously murdered by a callous Israeli.

Not from this dozer

C10007002

Or this

C811296

That is halal for you

You witnessed this?

From outside sat in a Ford Transit van waiting for a call on the radio, the converted garage had both doors wide open and we could see right in. A Black private ambulance turned up and unloaded a body bag onto a stretcher that was wheeled inside the garage. The men inside then lifted the body onto the table and proceeded to wash it down, then wrapped it in white cloth and loaded it back into the private ambulance. The boy was inside with his male family members and he was stripped and slashed with a curved blade. He screamed in pain and fear at what was happening to him. As I said the table was not cleaned down after each task, and there was no evidence of the butchers block ever being scrubbed with a wire brush.

Where is MikeK's outrage over Kristine Luken, a 44-year-old Christian missionary who was murdered by Palestinians, while hiking in Israel in 2011? :doubt:

Last edited:

Why can it be easily proven that Israels version was a boldface lie? What do you know that we dont

Why can it be easily proven that Israels version was a boldface lie? What do you know that we dont
Because if this case were tried in an American court and experienced bulldozer operators (which includes me) were called as expert witnesses, it would be shown that the "blind spot" claim is a boldface lie.

The photo shown in the above messages was taken moments before Corrie was deliberately crushed. And you honestly say you believe the operator of that tractor couldn't see her -- and that his blade could have totally obscured her.

Did you know there was a second person (an "observer") on that tractor's bench at the time? If you are an American citizen, as Rachel Corrie was, the only reason you can believe that killing was an accident is if you choose to. And if you disagree with what Corrie was doing, do you agree the most that should have been done to her is a boot in the ass and deportation? Instead, she was contemptuously and brutally murdered.

Last edited:
Because if this case were tried in an American court and experienced bulldozer operators (which includes me) were called as expert witnesses, it would be shown that the "blind spot" claim is a boldface lie.

The photo shown in the above messages was taken moments before Corrie was deliberately crushed. And you honestly say you believe the operator of that tractor couldn't see her -- and that his blade could have totally obscured her.

Did you know there was a second person (an "observer") on that tractor's bench at the time? If you are an American citizen, as Rachel Corrie was, the only reason you can believe that killing was an accident is if you choose to. And if you disagree with what Corrie was doing, do you agree the most that should have been done to her is a boot in the ass and deportation? Instead, she was contemptuously and brutally murdered.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen in an American court if a case were brought against the International Solidarity Movement (the outfit which Rachel Corrie belonged to) After all, they were accessories to the murder of those innocent people killed at Mike's Place by virtue of their hiding the terrorist in their office. Meanwhile, since the death of Rachel Corrie several years ago, there have been a ton of innocent people murdered in the Midfdle East and, apparently, there are some posters who just don't care about these people.

Thank you for proving to us you are completely ignorant. You think because youve used a bulldozer that you know what happened? The bulldozer that the IDF uses is nothing like the one you used as shown in the pictures above. Aside from that you proved nothing else in your post. Fail

Rachel Corrie burned American flags for which, of course, she didn't deserve the death penalty. But her death could have been an accident and probably was. That photo is not reliable evidence, as it could have been photoshopped.

Forum List

Back