'Boycott Walmart' movement explodes on Twitter after the company insulted 75 million Trump voters.

Wal Mart's the only place Trump's yokel crowd can afford. They're not going anywhere.
What an insulting clueless response...

Well off people-----those who worked their way up----don't spend money foolishly. If I can get the bulk of my groceries cheaper at walmart----that is where I get the bulk of my groceries although I could spend more if I wanted to.

Nearest Walmart is sufficiently different that it only pays to go there once a month for the lower prices on grocery items. Of course also a good time to get those items that aren't stocked anywhere closer and there are many such. And then there's the non-grocery items where the practical alternatives are Walmart of Amazon. The impractical option? Go into a local shop which doesn't have what I want but will special order it. It'll come in 2-3 weeks later and be accompanied by a shipping charge and the usual obscene markup.

Gee how I wish Walmart were a little closer!

Politics be damned - I demand value-for-money.

I loathe walmart. Too busy, too many freaks, too dirty, too slow to check out. So...I shop elsewhere. However, I DO order my jeggings from Walmart and have them delivered. For food..I go to the local FoodMaxx or closest grocery store. NOT walmart. Eww. Ick. No.

I bought a pair of mouse traps at Walmart back in 2017 ... but they were made in the USA ... as a liberal, I very very rarely make purchases there ... and when I do, it's strictly American made products ... are you saying conservatives are just now realizing this? ... no wonder y'all can't get into college ...

They apologized and they will being doing businesses as usual.

Hawley in the meantime show how real he is as he gets into a tweeter shouting match. Seems he just like to throw mud and see where it sticks too. Much like his idol.

Oopsie! I didn't think this would be sanctioned by a corporation.
"Walmart’s Twitter account later apologized to the senator and said its earlier tweet “was mistakenly posted by a member of our social media team.”

That being said, it's 100% accurate. I would have tossed in a line about Hawley openly participating in sedition. :auiqs.jpg:

Nearest Walmart is sufficiently different that it only pays to go there once a month for the lower prices on grocery items. Of course also a good time to get those items that aren't stocked anywhere closer and there are many such. And then there's the non-grocery items where the practical alternatives are Walmart of Amazon. The impractical option? Go into a local shop which doesn't have what I want but will special order it. It'll come in 2-3 weeks later and be accompanied by a shipping charge and the usual obscene markup.

Gee how I wish Walmart were a little closer!

Politics be damned - I demand value-for-money.

Yes, politics be d*mn*d!

I love Amazon, even though this summer it carried big banner headlines proclaiming how much it loved that movement that fomented marches and looting last summer.

Amazon has been a blessing to millions of home-bound Americans.

So Mr. Bezo's Washington Post can say all the beastly things it wants about President Trump. Who cares!

Forum List

Back