#BoycottNRA

DWvrCOYW0AAnYI-.jpg

So, LaPierre was a Vietnam draft dodger. Not surprising.

"I am not going to be silenced by attacks from the NRA or anyone else — and neither will my Senate colleagues or the students from Stoneman Douglas. It's time to stand up to the gun lobby and keep our communities safe." - Unhinged Kamala Harris

Trump will silence her in 2020!

The boycotts are a great start but more needs to be done. You need to target the NRAs support network. Their bank,accountants and lawyers.
In my experience of lobbying the lawyers have the least resilience and tend to fold easily.

All you need to do is jam up their switchboard and ask them why they want to see kids get shot. If you can get a lit of their e mail addys it is also possible to spam up their systems by ending them videos.
Tell them that you are coming to picket their offices and they will hire security. Even if you dont go they still have to pay and they pass that on to the crazy gun guys.
Eventually they get pissed off and invite the client to find different representation. Its a huge ballache for the bad guys and they rapidly become unpopular.

Fuck.
Shit like this is why no middle ground can be compromised on. Lefties like this who have an all or nothing approach want to prove to Righties they have the power to make other peoples lives miserable, Not that there is a shred of evidence on how or why things are the way they are, just it doesn't align with my political parties ideologies. Fucking can't think nor speak for yourself? For fucks sake, 17 children are dead from this latest shooting and you want to picket someone trying to earn a living. Righties have no more of a clue as to what to do, but at least they aren't knee jerking something across "just to be doing something." Well, I say that, but here we go with a bump stock ban.....

Whatever happened to the precept of putting responsibility where it belongs? Can't lay the blame for a crime at the feet of the criminals, no, sure as shit can't do that, lets blame the tool used, the tool makers and everyone else. If they don't like it we'll squeal even louder and threaten them. God damn, you want common sense gun laws? They are there, just not enforced. 39 times folks were called out to where this piece of shit lived and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, was done. 39 motherfucking times.... If that isn't a red flag, then I don't know what the hell one is.
January 5th, 2018, FBI called in connection to the shooter over his social media posting.....
Nothing was done

Ok, you want better "common sense gun laws?" how about using the laws in place? how about law enforcement do their damn jobs? How about a central background check system at the federal level...... oh wait, data needs to be put into it just like the Air Force didn't do for the Sutherlund Springs church shooter.... who do you blame??

All across the board, if things are going to be changed, then it's going to require people doing their damn jobs, much like the NRA is doing theirs, the lawyers you espouse harassing, LAW ENFORCEMENT at all levels, and yes even medical and social workers to make sure there is a comprehensive system in place that works.

Almost every time there is a call to action, we get knee jerk legislation that does nothing more than make matters worse in the long run (Looking at you "Gun Free School Zone Act of 1990.) quit with knee jerk bullshit, harassing people and work towards something, do research and try to minimize the unintended consequences of the plan of action you want to see set forth

Jesus H. Titty Fucking Christ

Things are starting to get done and to do it differently.
It's some who are against armed guards ,this time more seem to be agreeing with this, especially when you ask the teachers themselves.
They want to protect our children.

We shouldn't fight our 2nd amendment rights, we should be using it to it's full advantage to protect our kids,neighborhoods and homes.

The boycotts are a great start but more needs to be done. You need to target the NRAs support network. Their bank,accountants and lawyers.
In my experience of lobbying the lawyers have the least resilience and tend to fold easily.

All you need to do is jam up their switchboard and ask them why they want to see kids get shot. If you can get a lit of their e mail addys it is also possible to spam up their systems by ending them videos.
Tell them that you are coming to picket their offices and they will hire security. Even if you dont go they still have to pay and they pass that on to the crazy gun guys.
Eventually they get pissed off and invite the client to find different representation. Its a huge ballache for the bad guys and they rapidly become unpopular.

Fuck.
Shit like this is why no middle ground can be compromised on. Lefties like this who have an all or nothing approach want to prove to Righties they have the power to make other peoples lives miserable, Not that there is a shred of evidence on how or why things are the way they are, just it doesn't align with my political parties ideologies. Fucking can't think nor speak for yourself? For fucks sake, 17 children are dead from this latest shooting and you want to picket someone trying to earn a living. Righties have no more of a clue as to what to do, but at least they aren't knee jerking something across "just to be doing something." Well, I say that, but here we go with a bump stock ban.....

Whatever happened to the precept of putting responsibility where it belongs? Can't lay the blame for a crime at the feet of the criminals, no, sure as shit can't do that, lets blame the tool used, the tool makers and everyone else. If they don't like it we'll squeal even louder and threaten them. God damn, you want common sense gun laws? They are there, just not enforced. 39 times folks were called out to where this piece of shit lived and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, was done. 39 motherfucking times.... If that isn't a red flag, then I don't know what the hell one is.
January 5th, 2018, FBI called in connection to the shooter over his social media posting.....
Nothing was done

Ok, you want better "common sense gun laws?" how about using the laws in place? how about law enforcement do their damn jobs? How about a central background check system at the federal level...... oh wait, data needs to be put into it just like the Air Force didn't do for the Sutherlund Springs church shooter.... who do you blame??

All across the board, if things are going to be changed, then it's going to require people doing their damn jobs, much like the NRA is doing theirs, the lawyers you espouse harassing, LAW ENFORCEMENT at all levels, and yes even medical and social workers to make sure there is a comprehensive system in place that works.

Almost every time there is a call to action, we get knee jerk legislation that does nothing more than make matters worse in the long run (Looking at you "Gun Free School Zone Act of 1990.) quit with knee jerk bullshit, harassing people and work towards something, do research and try to minimize the unintended consequences of the plan of action you want to see set forth

while i know at least 1 mod doesn't like zerohedge, they do have some stuff pretty early in the game.

FBI Tipster Transcript Leaked: Cruz Will "Get Into A School And Shoot The Place Up": Full Text

Will Democrats run on disarming Americans?
havent they been doing that already

here is the inconsistency in these whackos

first they claim how the cops are killers

now they only want the cops to have guns

imageedit_6639_2086030203.jpg

the brainwashed kiddies are hoping for things to be different

as they beg to have their rights taken away from them

Just saw one of the survivors on CNN asking why no news laws on firearms have been passed.

:102:

trained parrots

Enterprise car rentals, Omaha bank sever gun lobby ties as boycott movement gains steam.

Two major companies, Enterprise Holdings and First National Bank of Omaha ended co-branding partnerships with the National Rifle Association Thursday as a #BoycottNRA social media movement picked up steam.

Enterprise is the parent company of three car-rental brands: Enterprise, Alamo and National. The arrangement offered discounts to NRA members.

Do they think doing this will solve anything?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
We used Enterprise, I will now be letting them know they've lost this customer for dropping NRA

is the boycott only on the NRA

how about the 2nd Amendment foundation

perhaps gun owners of America

Jews for the preservation of the firearms ownership

National association of Gun rights

or the Constitutional right PAC

Liberty Belles
Second Amendment Sisters

Boycott the NRA is a knee jerk reaction that will have the same effect at boycott Chick Fil A, Washington Redskins and Rush Limbaugh. It's the left's answer to everything.

yes they dont have a clue just as they will say things like" high capacity handguns"

they have not even heard of this organizations and quite frankly

these organizations are a lot less tolerant then the NRA in compromising the 2nd amendment

Fuck.

Nothing was done

while i know at least 1 mod doesn't like zerohedge, they do have some stuff pretty early in the game.

FBI Tipster Transcript Leaked: Cruz Will "Get Into A School And Shoot The Place Up": Full Text

Well, if its due to the ads, then I can see why.....
I just can't get past the 39 times someone has gone out to investigate this guy, and yet he purchases an AR-15....
do nothing enforcement of the law vs do nothing deputy/deputies outside of the school = tragedy.

Watching LaPierre at CPAC today was disturbing and frightening. It reminded me of the quote often misattributed to Sinclair Lewis, “When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross”. There was an illiberal wind blowing today. It was ominous.
LaPierre and his henchwoman Loesch will sink the NRA with their hate. The group made a bad mistake hiring LaPierre.

Yeah, he's had that job for almost 3 decades (since 1991). It was obviously a terrible mistake hiring him!

Dumbass!

As usual organizations like this on either side don't help my cause. It's all political SAD

Forum List

Back