🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boys missing at sea :(

You don't know shit about Native American culture
Obviously neither do you :lol:
Lived it, dumbass.

Who the fuck cares? That doesn't mean anything to anyone except to you. You are not some kind of "authority" on how to raise children, so cut the shit. In fact, you were disparaging people who didn't walk around nude in front of their children, remember that? You should shut up while you're ahead.

They did, and what did the boys do? They went out into the ocean. I don't know if you are aware of this, but boys that age don't listen to their mom and dad a lot of times. That is just one more reason why I think they should probably change that rule. I do not think 14-year-old children should be operating a boat without adult supervision. Having an adult on board is NOT harming them.
Yes it is. Helicopter parenting undermines their confidence, stifles their growth, and frustrates their quest for progressive independence. We're not talking about infants here, we're talking about teenage boys. And if impulsiveness is your standard, then we should infantilize people until they're well into their twenties because most of the people getting lost and inducing search and rescue operations are NOT kids.
Letting them take the boat into the inter-coastal waterway was giving them independence. Had they allowed them to take it out into the ocean as you seem to suggest would have been fine, exposes them to dangers they are not equipped, at 14, to handle.
But they didn't so WTF are you talking about? You are the rubber room warriors who are saying that even the permission the parents gave for boating within a certain perimeter was wrong.

Now here comes ChrisL again to insist she isn't saying the parents were wrong. Good Ghandi, such serious denial!
I never said that, you mentally dysfunctional prick. You are the one here telling bullshit stories about your becoming a man (still a long way to go there) and calling parents who just might not want their 14 year old sons out in a 19 foot boat in the Atlantic "helicopter" parents.
Why don't you tell a few bullshit stories, poop stain? Then I can scream "Liar!" It requires no special talent. You don't know shit about Native American culture, but don't let that stop you from making an ass out of yourself.

Why are you still here? Didn't I ask you politely to get the fuck out once already? You always come into a thread and fuck it all up with your nutty bullshit. Get lost. No one CARES if you are an African American, a native American or a fucking asshole American.

Yes it is. Helicopter parenting undermines their confidence, stifles their growth, and frustrates their quest for progressive independence. We're not talking about infants here, we're talking about teenage boys. And if impulsiveness is your standard, then we should infantilize people until they're well into their twenties because most of the people getting lost and inducing search and rescue operations are NOT kids.
Letting them take the boat into the inter-coastal waterway was giving them independence. Had they allowed them to take it out into the ocean as you seem to suggest would have been fine, exposes them to dangers they are not equipped, at 14, to handle.
But they didn't so WTF are you talking about? You are the rubber room warriors who are saying that even the permission the parents gave for boating within a certain perimeter was wrong.

Now here comes ChrisL again to insist she isn't saying the parents were wrong. Good Ghandi, such serious denial!
I never said that, you mentally dysfunctional prick. You are the one here telling bullshit stories about your becoming a man (still a long way to go there) and calling parents who just might not want their 14 year old sons out in a 19 foot boat in the Atlantic "helicopter" parents.
Why don't you tell a few bullshit stories, poop stain? Then I can scream "Liar!" It requires no special talent. You don't know shit about Native American culture, but don't let that stop you from making an ass out of yourself.
Sure you are a Native American.
Paddy, prove that he/she is lying. Stop going off half cocked.

My question is, "How the hell do parents let two fourteen year old boys boat on the ocean by themselves?"

At first I thought the kids did it because the parents told them they couldn't go. Seems that's not the case.

Good God. My parents wouldn't let me or my siblings go across the street. Yet these parents let their kids go boating alone in the ocean??

Its big news down here in Florida and I doubt any trace of those kids will ever be found. Sharks galore.
My son got his first boat at 6.

At 28, he has never been in trouble, never asked me for money, and been a full grown fuckin' man since 16.

So, you're saying your son was sexually active since the age of 16, huh?

Sure you are a Native American.
Paddy, prove that he/she is lying. Stop going off half cocked.
I don't have to. It is obvious.

Lived it, dumbass.

Who the fuck cares? That doesn't mean anything to anyone except to you. You are not some kind of "authority" on how to raise children, so cut the shit. In fact, you were disparaging people who didn't walk around nude in front of their children, remember that? You should shut up while you're ahead.
No, in fact I never did that and now you're just lying. This may shock you but you don't own a thread you start, so give it up....or ignore me. I'll respond to whatever thread I want and silly you thinking you're in control here.

I prescribe the Serenity Prayer. I think you need it.

Lived it, dumbass.

No, in fact I never did that and now you're just lying. This may shock you but you don't own a thread you start, so give it up....or ignore me. I'll respond to whatever thread I want and silly you thinking you're in control here.

I'm lying? Another one accusing me of lying. No, and I can get Gracie here to validate. You fucking cons are pieces of shit. This thread was going fine until you had to ruin it with your crappy attitude and your shitty accusations.

Lived it, dumbass.

I'm lying? Another one accusing me of lying. No, and I can get Gracie here to validate. You fucking cons are pieces of shit. This thread was going fine until you had to ruin it with your crappy attitude and your shitty accusations.
You're fucking piece of shit making the death of a teens into political issue.

Lived it, dumbass.

Sounds like you're ruining the thread. Try to relax....

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Lived it, dumbass.

A political issue? Where? Quote the posts.

Lived it, dumbass.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

I will as soon as you leave with all of your native American bullcrap. What does you being a native American have to do with ANYTHING?

The parents had a rule not to enter the ocean, only fish in the intracoastal. The boys decided on their own to venture out.
I disagree. When I grew up my parents would have never let us kids take off in a boat on the ocean.

Not low class at all. Just smart.

Exactly. This is why I wouldn't let my 14-year-old boy do this type of thing without some kind of adult supervision, boys this age are known to be risk takers and to break rules. This is what I'm trying to say here.
When I was even younger I was sent out to the wilderness alone to hunt, survive, and perform certain tasks as one of my rites of passage into manhood. Smothering children, which you and several other idiots on this thread seem to think is ok, seems to be a white man's quirk. The rest of the world throughout history has seen the wisdom of letting their boys become men. I could have eaten something poisonous or been torn apart by wild animals, but it was an experience I'll treasure forever and I had a right to take that risk.
So, telling two 14 year olds that they should not take their 19 foot boat out into the ocean without adult supervision is smothering them? No, that is called being a responsible parent.
I'm glad my parents weren't "responsible" or I might have ended up like all the passion bereft pussies I see on this thread. I followed the tradition of my father, his father, his father's father, and my ancestors for thousands of years, a proud tradition of a people not governed by womanly values as you clearly are.
OK, Tarzan.

Lived it, dumbass.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Didn't you even go so far as to say that it is "child abuse" to not allow your children to be exposed to nudity? Did you or did you not say that?
Lived it, dumbass.

Thread was going fine until St. Douchebag showed up and started trying to throw his imaginary weight around regarding other people's opinions on parenting. :D

Lived it, dumbass.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

I will as soon as you leave with all of your native American bullcrap. What does you being a native American have to do with ANYTHING?
Please calm down. I was simply relating my experience of going through a wilderness rite of passage like many Indian boys. I was exposed to danger and allowed to take risks and there was ZERO adult supervision. Some would find that highly relevant to the topic of this thread.

Goose-fraba

Lived it, dumbass.

I already did quote you.. you know the part where you say "YOU FUCKING CONS ARE PIECES OF SHIT." Yeah right there where I quoted you.

Lived it, dumbass.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Didn't you even go so far as to say that it is "child abuse" to not allow your children to be exposed to nudity? Did you or did you not say that?
Lived it, dumbass.

Thread was going fine until St. Douchebag showed up and started trying to throw his imaginary weight around regarding other people's opinions on parenting. :D
Look who's derailing the thread now. If you'd like to discuss the naturist lifestyle we can do so on another thread.

I already did quote you.. you know the part where you say "YOU FUCKING CONS ARE PIECES OF SHIT." Yeah right there where I quoted you.

You are though! :lol: You show that every time you post something!

Forum List

Back