🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boys missing at sea :(

Who the fuck cares? That doesn't mean anything to anyone except to you. You are not some kind of "authority" on how to raise children, so cut the shit. In fact, you were disparaging people who didn't walk around nude in front of their children, remember that? You should shut up while you're ahead.
No, in fact I never did that and now you're just lying. This may shock you but you don't own a thread you start, so give it up....or ignore me. I'll respond to whatever thread I want and silly you thinking you're in control here.

I prescribe the Serenity Prayer. I think you need it.

I'm lying? Another one accusing me of lying. No, and I can get Gracie here to validate. You fucking cons are pieces of shit. This thread was going fine until you had to ruin it with your crappy attitude and your shitty accusations.
Sounds like you're ruining the thread. Try to relax....

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Didn't you even go so far as to say that it is "child abuse" to not allow your children to be exposed to nudity? Did you or did you not say that?
Who the fuck cares? That doesn't mean anything to anyone except to you. You are not some kind of "authority" on how to raise children, so cut the shit. In fact, you were disparaging people who didn't walk around nude in front of their children, remember that? You should shut up while you're ahead.
No, in fact I never did that and now you're just lying. This may shock you but you don't own a thread you start, so give it up....or ignore me. I'll respond to whatever thread I want and silly you thinking you're in control here.

I'm lying? Another one accusing me of lying. No, and I can get Gracie here to validate. You fucking cons are pieces of shit. This thread was going fine until you had to ruin it with your crappy attitude and your shitty accusations.
You're fucking piece of shit making the death of a teens into political issue.

Thread was going fine until St. Douchebag showed up and started trying to throw his imaginary weight around regarding other people's opinions on parenting. :D
Look who's derailing the thread now. If you'd like to discuss the naturist lifestyle we can do so on another thread.

Nope, it's my thread so I can derail it if I want. You came onto this thread disparaging people who don't think it's a good idea to let kids be operating boats in the ocean. I asked you to leave and stop ruining the thread because everyone seemed to be getting along well and being civil, and then you threw a temper tantrum and accused me of lying about . . . whatever.

A political issue? Where? Quote the posts.
I already did quote you.. you know the part where you say "YOU FUCKING CONS ARE PIECES OF SHIT." Yeah right there where I quoted you.

You are though! :lol: You show that every time you post something!
Careful your spittle is dripping down your chin.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

I will as soon as you leave with all of your native American bullcrap. What does you being a native American have to do with ANYTHING?
Please calm down. I was simply relating my experience of going through a wilderness rite of passage like many Indian boys. I was exposed to danger and allowed to take risks and there was ZERO adult supervision. Some would find that highly relevant to the topic of this thread.

Goose-fraba

Who cares about your personal experiences? Why should that change my opinion about two boys (who are now missing and presumed dead) operating a boat out on the open sea?

Lived it, dumbass.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Didn't you even go so far as to say that it is "child abuse" to not allow your children to be exposed to nudity? Did you or did you not say that?
Lived it, dumbass.

Thread was going fine until St. Douchebag showed up and started trying to throw his imaginary weight around regarding other people's opinions on parenting. :D
Is this thread about nudity?

I already did quote you.. you know the part where you say "YOU FUCKING CONS ARE PIECES OF SHIT." Yeah right there where I quoted you.

I think you were looking in the mirror, old conservative fart face. :D

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Look who's derailing the thread now. If you'd like to discuss the naturist lifestyle we can do so on another thread.

Nope, it's my thread so I can derail it if I want. You came onto this thread disparaging people who don't think it's a good idea to let kids be operating boats in the ocean. I asked you to leave and stop ruining the thread because everyone seemed to be getting along well and being civil, and then you threw a temper tantrum and accused me of lying about . . . whatever.
But it isn't your thread and thinking it is causes you great frustration when you can't control people on it. See the terms and conditions, especially the part that whatever you post here becomes the intellectual property of USMB.

The Serenity Prayer. Read it. Pray it. Understand it.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Is this thread about nudity?

Why do you ask? Can I not point out his hypocrisy that I have witnessed? Is it okay for him to disparage me as a parent because I feel it is NOT okay to let two young boys operate a boat in the ocean, yet not for me to disparage him for his remarks about nudity and children and how he was disparaging other parents in the same manner before? This is a pattern for this weirdo that I am just pointing out.

I think you were looking in the mirror, old conservative fart face. :D
Hope those boys have life jackets on and one of those little emergency mirrors.

ChrisL, think you have the wrong idea about who's thread it is. Once its posted it belongs to the board and all board rules apply. You can't derail it if you want to.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

But it isn't your thread and thinking it is causes you great frustration when you can't control people on it. See the terms and conditions, especially the part that whatever you post here becomes the intellectual property of USMB.

Well, since I started the thread. It is really is my thread. If I want to veer off topic about your hypocrisy after you come in here like a bear, disparaging other's opinions on parenting like you did, then I will do that. I guess you should report me if you can't handle the heat! :D

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

I will as soon as you leave with all of your native American bullcrap. What does you being a native American have to do with ANYTHING?
Please calm down. I was simply relating my experience of going through a wilderness rite of passage like many Indian boys. I was exposed to danger and allowed to take risks and there was ZERO adult supervision. Some would find that highly relevant to the topic of this thread.

Goose-fraba

Who cares about your personal experiences? Why should that change my opinion about two boys (who are now missing and presumed dead) operating a boat out on the open sea?
Because I could have died, but that doesn't make my parents wrong for allowing me the rite of passage. How you don't see the relevance of that to this thread is perplexing.

ChrisL, think you have the wrong idea about who's thread it is. Once its posted it belongs to the board and all board rules apply. You can't derail it if you want to.

Well, when a troublemaker comes into the thread disparaging other people's parenting techniques and their opinions, then I am going to bring up his exact same behavior on another thread. If you don't like it, I suggest you use the report button and have the thread closed. Or you can encourage the trouble maker to stop making trouble.

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Goose-fraba

Because I could have died, but that doesn't make my parents wrong for allowing me the rite of passage. How you don't see the relevance of that to this thread is perplexing.

That is your opinion and nothing more. You or your parents are not authorities on parenting. I don't think it is a good idea to allow children to operate a boat on the open sea. It doesn't really matter what you did or did not do as a child. That has nothing to do with my opinions. Not to mention, I never said your parents were "wrong."

Goose-fraba

(Breathe)

Goose-fraba

(Breathe).....

Well, since I started the thread. It is really is my thread. If I want to veer off topic about your hypocrisy after you come in here like a bear, disparaging other's opinions on parenting like you did, then I will do that. I guess you should report me if you can't handle the heat! :D
You can post whatever you want. I'm not the one trying to control who participates in this thread. I also don't have to follow your diversion. I'd be happy to discuss the naturist lifestyle in a thread in the appropriate forum.

You can post whatever you want. I'm not the one trying to control who participates in this thread. I also don't have to follow your diversion. I'd be happy to discuss the naturist lifestyle in a thread in the appropriate forum.

You aren't trying to "participate." You are trying to cause trouble.

You aren't trying to "participate." You are trying to cause trouble.
Whatever you say, sweetie.

The parents had a rule not to enter the ocean, only fish in the intracoastal. The boys decided on their own to venture out.
My question is, "How the hell do parents let two fourteen year old boys boat on the ocean by themselves?"

At first I thought the kids did it because the parents told them they couldn't go. Seems that's not the case.

Good God. My parents wouldn't let me or my siblings go across the street. Yet these parents let their kids go boating alone in the ocean??

Its big news down here in Florida and I doubt any trace of those kids will ever be found. Sharks galore.
My son got his first boat at 6.

At 28, he has never been in trouble, never asked me for money, and been a full grown fuckin' man since 16.

Experienced adults get lost at sea too; when your number is up, your number is up.

Pretty low class to attack parents over this.

I disagree. When I grew up my parents would have never let us kids take off in a boat on the ocean.

Not low class at all. Just smart.

Exactly. This is why I wouldn't let my 14-year-old boy do this type of thing without some kind of adult supervision, boys this age are known to be risk takers and to break rules. This is what I'm trying to say here.
When I was even younger I was sent out to the wilderness alone to hunt, survive, and perform certain tasks as one of my rites of passage into manhood. Smothering children, which you and several other idiots on this thread seem to think is ok, seems to be a white man's quirk. The rest of the world throughout history has seen the wisdom of letting their boys become men. I could have eaten something poisonous or been torn apart by wild animals, but it was an experience I'll treasure forever and I had a right to take that risk.

Mmm. Yeah, I would say "trouble maker." If your parents did these things nowadays, they would probably be charged with a CRIME. Lol. You cannot send your children into the woods to fend for themselves.

Many adults today don't have critical thinking skills because of helicopter parents.
Let's put it this way, an adult will stop and assess the situation in most cases and will say, "well, it's looking rather choppy out there, perhaps we should turn back now." Whereas, 14-year-old boys will say something to the effect of "Aww, this is nothing, we're expert boaters" or "aww, we'll just hang out for a little while longer and then turn back." Adults have critical-thinking skills. Most children do not.

Link? I don't think that stopping my child from going on the ocean in a boat alone at 14 years old is going to effect his critical thinking skills, do you really? That is ridiculous comment.

The parents had a rule not to enter the ocean, only fish in the intracoastal. The boys decided on their own to venture out.
My son got his first boat at 6.

At 28, he has never been in trouble, never asked me for money, and been a full grown fuckin' man since 16.

Experienced adults get lost at sea too; when your number is up, your number is up.

Pretty low class to attack parents over this.

I disagree. When I grew up my parents would have never let us kids take off in a boat on the ocean.

Not low class at all. Just smart.

Exactly. This is why I wouldn't let my 14-year-old boy do this type of thing without some kind of adult supervision, boys this age are known to be risk takers and to break rules. This is what I'm trying to say here.
When I was even younger I was sent out to the wilderness alone to hunt, survive, and perform certain tasks as one of my rites of passage into manhood. Smothering children, which you and several other idiots on this thread seem to think is ok, seems to be a white man's quirk. The rest of the world throughout history has seen the wisdom of letting their boys become men. I could have eaten something poisonous or been torn apart by wild animals, but it was an experience I'll treasure forever and I had a right to take that risk.

Mmm. Yeah, I would say "trouble maker." If your parents did these things nowadays, they would probably be charged with a CRIME. Lol. You cannot send your children into the woods to fend for themselves.
I used to head off in to the woods all the time and yes I did fend for myself. You must have led a sheltered life. That explains alot.

Forum List

Back