Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

Yes I have.

The 175.10 in the First Degree is predicated on aiding or concealing another crime. The Trump charges are based on aiding and attempting to conceal Cohen's actions. Cohen's actions were a violation of federal law in regards to campaign finance. When Trump arranged for that crime to occur, is later falsification of business records then fell under NY State law. That is what he is being charged with.

Again read the Indictment and Statement of Facts if you want further answers.

Recognize we are not at the trial stage were the specifics you sealion for are in the public sphere. That information will be presented at trial, if the case gets that far.

WW

Same thing you've cut and pasted 100 times already. I have read it, you are not explaining anything because you don't understand it any further than what you have above. :dunno:

No you haven't, you've just repeated the same thing over and over again. You insinuated Cohen's case played into it, please expound on how that works, I'm all ears.
He committed crimes to cover up a crime, but they're not indicting him for the original crime? Which charge in Cohen's case was the original crime? Election fraud? If so, please detail the election fraud charge, give it some flesh. What exactly did Trump do?
He has no idea like Bragg

Because Local DA's don't charge federal crimes - that would be United States District Attorney's, the ones that charged Cohen. Local DA charge State crimes.

WW

No, the feds do that, and they didn't. Guess they were just going to let a local DA take care of it once they found the records used to 'cover it up'. :laughing0301:

Let’s review how twisted board Dimwingers have to get to defend this abortion of an indictment:

Bragg has listed no underlying crime by Trump required to make these long ago expired misdemeanors turn into felonies.

Board Dimwingers claim the underlying crime was committed by someone else. This someone else has testified under oath that Trump did not direct him to do it, and did not reimburse him for doing it. In short, Trump had nothing to do with this crime by someone else.

So their theory is Bragg is using a crime Trump had nothing to do with to resurrect expired misdemeanors into felonies and charge Trump with them.

This situation was investigated by the DOJ, the NY AG, Bragg’s predecessor, and even Bragg himself. And all passed.

Then Bragg did a 180 and presented his shit show to the court yesterday. What changed? Oh yeah, Trump announced he was running in 2024.

can’t wait for the spin…..

They can't explain it, that's why all they do is keep talking about what's in the indictment, they are incapable of adding anything further.

Same thing you've cut and pasted 100 times already. I have read it, you are not explaining anything because you don't understand it any further than what you have above. :dunno:

No, it's not that I don't understand it. It's that you want evidence not in the public sphere. So you keep asking for details that will be presented at trial at some point in the future.

The indictment/arraignment process is much different than the actual trial. The charges have been filed (indictment) and the link to the Cohen crimes made (Statement of Fact) for charging at the First Degree (felony). You either don't understand the connection that is obvious or don't want to understand, I can't tell.

Either way, the public will not see the evidence presented to the Grand Jury until next spring as the next hearing for motions isn't scheduled under December 4th. If the trial Judge doesn't dismiss it will be up to the trial jury to weigh on the validity of the connection.

WW

No, the feds do that, and they didn't. Guess they were just going to let a local DA take care of it once they found the records used to 'cover it up'. :laughing0301:

The Fed's did charge Cohen and listed Trump (Individual 1) as the unindicted co-conspirator.

It's up to the Local DA to charge based on State law.

WW

1680689902605-png.773340
So you can't say - you can only keep posting that picture over and over. Don't feel bad - Bragg could not say either.

So you can't say - you can only keep posting that picture over and over. Don't feel bad - Bragg could not say either.

The picture answered the question. Do the words in the picture have too many letters for you to understand them?

Bragg has charged Trump with falsifying business records (a misdemeanor past the statute of limitations) and the “intent to commit a future more serious crime” (the unarmed felony).

Trump has a right to know what this unnamed future crime he intends to commit is. Otherwise, the Democrats could arrest me, and every Trump voter, on the grounds that we intend to commit a felony in the future.

The case against Trump is unconstitutional and should be tossed. Bragg should be disbarred for using the power of his office, along with his personal hate for a citizen, to violate that citizen’s Sixth Amendment Rights. And Biden should be insisting on that, instead of that evil smile when asked about it.

ah. another legal expert.

Because Local DA's don't charge federal crimes - that would be United States District Attorney's, the ones that charged Cohen. Local DA charge State crimes.

WW
Another lib admitting Bragg is using a law he has no jurisdiction to use.

No, it's not that I don't understand it. It's that you want evidence not in the public sphere. So you keep asking for details that will be presented at trial at some point in the future.

The indictment/arraignment process is much different than the actual trial. The charges have been filed (indictment) and the link to the Cohen crimes made (Statement of Fact) for charging at the First Degree (felony). You either don't understand the connection that is obvious or don't want to understand, I can't tell.

Either way, the public will not see the evidence presented to the Grand Jury until next spring as the next hearing for motions isn't scheduled under December 4th. If the trial Judge doesn't dismiss it will be up to the trial jury to weigh on the validity of the connection.

WW

Sure, how convenient, it will span the time of the entire year and half prior to the election. Talk about election interference.

Forum List

Back