🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brandon supporters: there must be something you can admit that shows that President Brandon is demented!

Of course I won't. Your absurd claim about Biden is as stupid and unfounded as your claims that Hillary had Parkinson's, or your silly Walk Away claims, and you want me to support your lies? You're dumber than I thought.
LOL! You didn't think at all.

So not only do you not have anything you can criticize him for, you don't really have anything you can praise him for.

You voted for a zero. We told you he'd be a failure, and we were right. You can't say you weren't warned.

But, no, you'll just keep believing what you were told to believe. You're a Useful Idiot who will be thrown to the curb the moment your idiocy has lost its utility.

You paint a pretty bleak picture. Too bad you are too dumb to understand the complexity of what has happened and why. Biden is the best person to deal with our problems, and will continue to be for quite a while. Quit whining and get over your silly big lie.
So, record inflation and fuel prices are a GOOD thing, and you can't explain why.

Dumbass.

Unemployment rate lowering has nothing to do with Biden, and that has been stated by me when Bush was President that the President has very little to do with Unemployment but it has to do with States.

Fact is Unemployment rose because of shutdowns from all the States across the country that was caused by your country ( China ) infecting the World and before you report me you have been told a million times I have never voted for Trump and I like Trump as much as I like you and I fucking hate your stupidity!

The reason why unemployment has dropped is because of a few factors:

1. States reopened

2. People either went back to work or fell off of unemployment rolls which mean they didn’t go back to work but were no longer eligible for benefits.

Now tell me again how Biden made unemployment fall when it was more of the doing of the State Governor’s of California, Illinois and so on!

Now watch you will go into another homophobic rant calling me every dirty word you can think of but reality is Biden is as worthless as Trump but maybe has better value than you!
I noticed you skipped over the debt part of my comment...why is that??

And if presidents have nothing to do with unemployment -- how come I never really saw you Trumpers saying that for the last 4 years.....

One of the main justifications Trumpers gave for worshiping Trump was because of "jobs numbers" -- thanks for admitting all of that was full of shit...

So...again....why did you skip over talk about the debt?

Biden is doing exactly what he was elected to do.
So, then, your belief is that he was “elected” to walk around aimlessly, to stare-off vacantly and to attempt but fail to communicate?

If that’s the case, then it’s a bang-up job he’s doing. 👏

Satire runs way over your head.

And it doesn’t go unnoticed that the question stumped you. 😎
1649961197078.png

I noticed you skipped over the debt part of my comment...why is that??

And if presidents have nothing to do with unemployment -- how come I never really saw you Trumpers saying that for the last 4 years.....

One of the main justifications Trumpers gave for worshiping Trump was because of "jobs numbers" -- thanks for admitting all of that was full of shit...

So...again....why did you skip over talk about the debt?
Please show where I ever gave Trump credit for jobs numbers?

Ain’t funny you keep on writing lies and never providing one ounce of evidence to support what you claim and the reason why is because you are like Trump and just another serial liar!

Explain in detail what you believed happened?
No. The real reasons for the problems that are being felt world wide have been discussed sufficiently. Widely fluctuating demand for fuel, the fact that Russia and Ukraine, the top 2 wheat suppliers in the world are currently at war, and awakening a long dormant supply chain all figure into our recent problems, as well as the world wide increase in inflation. No need to recap all the complexities for all that when crazies will just blame it all on Biden anyway. If you are truly interested, do a little research, and then IM me, and we can discuss specifics.

LOL! You didn't think at all.

So not only do you not have anything you can criticize him for, you don't really have anything you can praise him for.

You voted for a zero. We told you he'd be a failure, and we were right. You can't say you weren't warned.

But, no, you'll just keep believing what you were told to believe. You're a Useful Idiot who will be thrown to the curb the moment your idiocy has lost its utility.
So you disagree with my vote. Does that mean something it didn't mean before? You're crazy. Why should I care if you agree with my vote?

So, then, your belief is that he was “elected” to walk around aimlessly, to stare-off vacantly and to attempt but fail to communicate?

If that’s the case, then it’s a bang-up job he’s doing. 👏
You've been listening to fox lies too much.

Drive you more crazy than you already were.
Well, looking at the most recent poll numbers it isn’t only republicans that think he‘s incompetent and demented, and are running away from him by the droves.

But but but Trump?

So you disagree with my vote. Does that mean something it didn't mean before? You're crazy. Why should I care if you agree with my vote?
You shouldn't at all.

But damn if you don't seem angry about it.

Forum List

Back