Bravo Angola - Angola Bans Islam and Closes All Mosques!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, you are among the first ones who cries Islamophobia, when the so-called "religion" of pedophilia, mass murder, rape, stoning, beheading, violence, persecution, terrorism etc. etc. is exposed to the light of day.

Those who fear Islam do not fear it because Islam is unknown.

Islam is feared because it is known.

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

There is no restriction on who is allowed to bomb whom.

It is the matter of who CAN bomb whom.

For you Obama readers, it means that if the other side starts, America will finish.

Sadly, America has forgotten the victory over Japan and Germany were the annihilation, the total breaking of spirit of the enemy.

Victory can not be achieved without the total annihilation and the total breaking of the spirit of the Muslim cancer.

Wish America go for it, for the benefit of the whole world.

In the matter of the Muslims the US began FIRST in 1949.

Jehovah was a Jewish tribal god, who became the One True God, hence the Fist Commandment, and the Muslims, coming along much later, have always prayed only to the One True God. Both faiths reference the same being, God Almighty. In Islam Jesus is a Prophet, not a god or the son of one, and so is Moses, and Mohammed.

I understand that, but how do YOU know it's true if you don't believe there is a God?
Why would you need to believe in god to know which faiths pray to which gods?

You would need to know the Bible and the Quran to understand the beliefs of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. You don't. I do. Go for it.

I understand that, but how do YOU know it's true if you don't believe there is a God?

You would need to know the Bible and the Quran to understand the beliefs of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. You don't. I do. Go for it.

Oh but I do understand, and I have studied all three faiths, which is why I know that Christianity is not Monotheistic, for starters.

Now these guys, they pray (in general, the Mormons are nuts) to same god as the Jews and the Muslims: Nontrinitarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pfft. He was a political figure (revolutionary) who got that God shit pinned on him long after he was gone. Yeah yeah, "our god can beat up your god" yammer yammer, isn't that a new idea.
snore.gif

I read your post and I think that the moderators of this forum should establish the opposite of "Thanks" on this board, in order to accommodate folks who wish to express the opposite of "Thanks".

Since there is not such facility right now, let me just say: FUCK YOU!

It's an internet opinion board. We have rendered our judgments. My opinion was that the organizers of corporate religion rewrite history to suit their marketing. Yours was "FUCK YOU!".

I'm happy with mine.

And I am happy with mine.

My point was that the moderators should endeavour to provide a facility, perhaps located next to the "Thanks" on which one could express disagreement with the post, just as the current facility enables posters to express approval.

Some posts are just not worthy for a reply, but if you are agreeing with it, you click on "Thanks".

There should be a facility to disagree.

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

There is no restriction on who is allowed to bomb whom.

It is the matter of who CAN bomb whom.

For you Obama readers, it means that if the other side starts, America will finish.

Sadly, America has forgotten the victory over Japan and Germany were the annihilation, the total breaking of spirit of the enemy.

Victory can not be achieved without the total annihilation and the total breaking of the spirit of the Muslim cancer.

Wish America go for it, for the benefit of the whole world.

In the matter of the Muslims the US began FIRST in 1949.

Could you be a bit more specific?

I read your post and I think that the moderators of this forum should establish the opposite of "Thanks" on this board, in order to accommodate folks who wish to express the opposite of "Thanks".

Since there is not such facility right now, let me just say: FUCK YOU!

It's an internet opinion board. We have rendered our judgments. My opinion was that the organizers of corporate religion rewrite history to suit their marketing. Yours was "FUCK YOU!".

I'm happy with mine.

And I am happy with mine.

My point was that the moderators should endeavour to provide a facility, perhaps located next to the "Thanks" on which one could express disagreement with the post, just as the current facility enables posters to express approval.

Some posts are just not worthy for a reply, but if you are agreeing with it, you click on "Thanks".

There should be a facility to disagree.

Oh I agree that a "thumbs up/down" vote would be useful.

But that's not what you did here. Your eloquently researched point was, and I quote, "FUCK YOU!". You went ad hom. Which the board already provides an avenue to do.
Strangely enough the same board also provides an avenue to disagree and even make or deconstruct points with support and documentation and rational logic.
And you chose, "FUCK YOU!"

:dig:

Last edited:

Oh but I do understand, and I have studied all three faiths, which is why I know that Christianity is not Monotheistic, for starters.

Now these guys, they pray (in general, the Mormons are nuts) to same god as the Jews and the Muslims: Nontrinitarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, you haven't studied the Scriptures of the three faiths. Wikipedia is for amateurs. You're not equipped.

Finally a country sees the death cult of Islam for what it is! It's a threat that needs to be fought against. Angola is the first official country to ban it and close all their mosques. I believe Myanmar is next!

The liberal douche bags will say oh the humanity! A worthless African country giving into Islamophobia. They will say this despite the fact that Islam is destroying the West and every country it infests! They will say it's the same as what the NAZIs did to the Jews. That's a weak red herring and false metaphors. Regardless of the rhetoric, the Jews did assimilate, they didn't seek to take over and transform the country and they were no threat! Islam is already transforming the West, they seek to control and fundamentally change every country they touch and they are a true and major threat to the world!

But I digress, bravo Angola and godspeed!

Angola bans Islam and shuts down all mosques | Mail Online
Angola has reportedly declared Islam illegal and ordered for all of the country’s mosques to be closed down.

Minister of culture Rosa Cruz e Silva said that mosques in the largely Christian country would be closed until further notice.

And China is already cracking down on Muslims by banning the celebration of Ramadan.

No, you haven't studied the Scriptures of the three faiths. Wikipedia is for amateurs. You're not equipped.
Pride goeth before the fall, carry on little man...

Allah=satan.

Allah is the Arabic word for "God"; Muslims hold the Old Testament, and part of the New Testament as the word of of Allah. Abraham is acknowledged as a prophet of God, among other Old Testment figures.

Welllllllllllllllllll.
I wouldn't go quite THAT far.
The Koran itself testifies it's belief in Musar (Moses) and that the Torah he received from God (Allah) is valid.
HOWEVER, the Koran itself testifies that no current copy of the Torah can be trusted due to corruptions in the text over several hundred years of exile.

Mohammed was illiterate and is thus is trusted by billions of Muslims that the current "versions" of the Torah can't be trusted.
He was lucky in that the overwhelming majority of his followers were illiterate and thus didn't check out whether or not his "fact" was fact or the bullshit it actually was.

And that, my friend, is just ONE reason why the Koran is a hunk of bullshit.

Some of the KING JAMES VERSION of the Bible wasn't written contemporaneously at the time either, note the "the word of God that came to......." chapters; the Koran was supposedly written by Mohammad's followers. And King James no doubt influenced those who "translated" the ancient scripts. Parts of the Koran appear to be yet another interpretation of the Bible actually.

Thread does not belong in Politics - please repost in appropriate area (this is becoming habitual).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back