BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

They aren't claiming ignorance of the law, you fucking NAZI dumbass.
I was talking about your ignorance, not the dumbfucks who attacked Congress while in the Joint session to verify the states EC votes that elected Joe Biden President.
You don't lose your constitutional rights because you trespassed on federal property.
Several states and municipalities have reformed their bail systems. Voters in New Mexico approved a constitutional amendment that allows judges to deny bail to defendants considered exceptionally dangerous,

You are opposed to the Constitution.

I don't support the MAGAMob attack on the Constitution, that's the Neo-GOP's gig.

it does amaze me they admit they did it and would do it again. The DOJ has advertised they're open to guys pleading out. But I don' tknow what they can do with people who say they don't see what's wrong with breaking the law to overturn an election. These guys may not get ten years is a very bad fed pen, but I don't see how they get a plea offer.
This is prosecution 101 of multiple co-conspirators. Thin the herd of those who will allocute and make a plea deal. And have them turn states evidence against those who won't plea. And of course, it's first come, first gets the best deal.

I was talking about your ignorance, not the dumbfucks who attacked Congress while in the Joint session to verify the states EC votes that elected Joe Biden President.

The Eighth Amendment has always allowed that, jackass. Try reading it:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

The Eighth Amendment however, does not guarantee an absolute right to be released on bail before trial. The U.S. Supreme Court has identified circumstances when a court may refuse bail entirely, such as when a defendant shows a significant risk of running away or poses a considerable danger to the community.

Several states and municipalities have reformed their bail systems. Voters in New Mexico approved a constitutional amendment that allows judges to deny bail to defendants considered exceptionally dangerous,

Which only proves that you are full of shit.

I don't support the MAGAMob attack on the Constitution, that's the Neo-GOP's gig.

However you do support Nazi Pisslosi's attack on the Constitution.

You're the world's biggest hypocrite.

This is prosecution 101 of multiple co-conspirators. Thin the herd of those who will allocute and make a plea deal. And have them turn states evidence against those who won't plea. And of course, it's first come, first gets the best deal.
Which has nothing to do with the fact that they are illegally being held without bail.

Maybe for a few.
But those people were allowed onto the Capitol grounds and some were allowed into the senate chamber.
Only fools are unaware of this.
Seeing as how the fools filmed themselves it's hardly worth trying to advance alternative realities.

And I believe that is where this whole thing falls apart, because I believe most of those arrested got caught up in the mob mentality and, prior to arriving at the scene, had no intention of even attempting to overthrow the government. I mean, how many of the rioters we saw over the last year and a half or so went to the riot with the intention of burning buildings and assaulting people? My guess is not very many. Let's face it, there's no way in the world anyone is going to try to violently overthrow the US government with a few hundred unarmed people.
This is no different than the movie "The Accused" with Jodie Foster. Most of the gang didn't go to the bar to commit a gang rape, but when they got caught up in it. They were equally guilty.

This is no different than the movie "The Accused" with Jodie Foster. Most of the gang didn't go to the bar to commit a gang rape, but when they got caught up in it. They were equally guilty.
They didn't rape anyone, jackass. The walked through the capitol building.

I doubt anyone said what you claim. A few may have admitted to trespassing, but not 500.
It depends how you define "admit". If an FBI agent shows them a photograph taken from the security video, and asks them "Is this you?" and they say "Yes", they're admitting to being in that location. And depending where, are guilty of either simple trespass, or trespass into a restricted government area.

So you're saying judges don't have the digression to deny bail?

You could be the Squealer with the highest pitched squeal.

#stopthesqueal#
Only for the reasons give, asshole. Those don't apply to anything that happened on Jan 6. They are not a flight risk or dangerous to anyone.

Seeing as how the fools filmed themselves it's hardly worth trying to advance alternative realities.
And any of those seen forcibly entering should be prosecuted for trespassing or B&E.
The rest were granted a tour.
That’s why the democrat congress won’t release the rest of the video.
Democrats are insurrectionists as a matter of policy.

It depends how you define "admit". If an FBI agent shows them a photograph taken from the security video, and asks them "Is this you?" and they say "Yes", they're admitting to being in that location. And depending where, are guilty of either simple trespass, or trespass into a restricted government area.
Since they haven't been allowed to speak to their lawyers, those statements are inadmissible.

The government will have a tough time making the case that the capitol is a restricted government area. They have a visitor's gallery. How can that be restricted?

Forum List

Back