Brazilian Heatwave

you are a fucking liar, a cold winter day in rio is 80!

In the winter, when it hits 75 brazilians are literally putting on winter jackets

Yes, 108 is hot in rio, but to state low 90's only proves you are a fucking liar
Crick is so uneducated, he doesn’t know the northern hemisphere is the colder half of the globe

Rio is 10 degrees closer to the equator than Arizona but it has a fucking ocean at her doorstep whose waters just came north from Antarctica. The alarm at the heatwave is not the cry of babies. Your response, however, IS the howling of ignorant fools.
I thought there was no atmospheric moisture emanating from Antarctica, according to your informative posts.

Crick is so uneducated, he doesn’t know the northern hemisphere is the colder half of the globe
It is not that he is uneducated, he/she is flat out lying, making things up. It is not ignorance, just lies to people he thinks will believe.

Outrageous, claiming Brazil is 80 degrees in the summer.

Rio is 10 degrees closer to the equator than Arizona but it has a fucking ocean at her doorstep whose waters just came north from Antarctica. The alarm at the heatwave is not the cry of babies. Your response, however, IS the howling of ignorant fools.
Rio's water in the winter is warmer than California's in the summer.

You know nothing but babble like you do.

I lived there, in winter the water is nice.

The ocean current flows south you ignoramus, not north from the Antarctica.

Now go do your idiotic Google search and I will reply with a reference to a latitude of...

Crick, you have really proved your stupidity and willingness to make things up. From summer Temps in Rio to water flowing north, when it flows south.

It is not that he is uneducated, he/she is flat out lying, making things up. It is not ignorance, just lies to people he thinks will believe.

Outrageous, claiming Brazil is 80 degrees in the summer.
Naw, it’s called stupid

Mea culpa, mea culpa. Hard to believe none of you caught me in this fuck up. The current off of Rio comes from the equator. Getting too fucking old for this.

I thought there was no atmospheric moisture emanating from Antarctica, according to your informative posts.
I was talking (incorrectly) about ocean currents. The air over Antarctica IS exceedingly dry. It is classified as a desert.

Mea culpa, mea culpa. Hard to believe none of you caught me in this fuck up. The current off of Rio comes from the equator. Getting too fucking old for this.
what about post #87, the post right before you stated this

I dont think you are getting too old for this. You need to slow down, quit getting angry. You need to quit treating people who point out that you are wrong as your enemies.

Crick, you need to quit speaking of things you know nothing about

Crick, I dont know what you read to inform yourself but you are headline driven, and form your opinion which is wrong, from headlines.

Yes, I caught and pointed out that you were wrong, on the current, just before you made this post. your post is #89, mine was #87.

it takes balls and is a sign of a man when one admits they are wrong, dont end your old age by leaving these boards never being man enough to admit you are wrong

rio is fine, hot, yes, that is the climate of rio

Look how the people suffer in a hot climate
1700578150326.png

I was talking (incorrectly) about ocean currents. The air over Antarctica IS exceedingly dry. It is classified as a desert.
how did snow build up over the continent? Or are you lying yet again?

Precipitation happens in deserts. And global moisture will get to both poles.
I was referring to the ocean off Rio de Janeiro. I have no idea to what point you're referring or attempting to make. Why don't you back up a step or two.

Weather happens...

2020:

Recently, a NASA-led study has found the increase of Antarctic snowfall during the 20th century has escalated sea level by one centimetre per year (considerable when looking at the surface area of Antarctica). It is an important factor in maintaining Antarctica’s ice mass, and thus regulating the continent’s contribution to sea level rise, an increasingly worrisome issue.

Antarctic snowfall makes up for a third of the continent’s ice loss, and it has doubled in volume since 1850. Snowfall events often come in the form of sudden, extreme episodes that dump a large portion of the year’s snowfall in a short amount of time; studies have shown that the most extreme 10% of snowfall events accounts for about 60% of the total snowfall.

Weather happens...

2020:

Recently, a NASA-led study has found the increase of Antarctic snowfall during the 20th century has escalated sea level by one centimetre per year (considerable when looking at the surface area of Antarctica). It is an important factor in maintaining Antarctica’s ice mass, and thus regulating the continent’s contribution to sea level rise, an increasingly worrisome issue.

Antarctic snowfall makes up for a third of the continent’s ice loss, and it has doubled in volume since 1850. Snowfall events often come in the form of sudden, extreme episodes that dump a large portion of the year’s snowfall in a short amount of time; studies have shown that the most extreme 10% of snowfall events accounts for about 60% of the total snowfall.
And what is your point here wrt the thread topic: Brazilian Heatwave?

Sorry if I screwed up your narrative responding to your previous posts.
No problem. I just thought you might have been in the wrong thread or something. As your linked article states, increasing the global temperature increases the amount of water vapor in the Earth's atmosphere, increasing precipitation volumes and, since the poles are almost always still below freezing, that results in snowfall which, unlike rain, accumulates, increasing the ice mass balance. As for the absolute amounts, Antarctica is classified as the planet's largest desert>

"The largest desert on Earth is Antarctica, which covers 14.2 million square kilometers (5.5 million square miles). It is also the coldest desert on Earth, even colder than the planet’s other polar desert, the Arctic. Composed of mostly ice flats, Antarctica has reached temperatures as low as -89°C (-128.2°F). "

No problem. I just thought you might have been in the wrong thread or something.
You sure do a lot of back pedaling for all your supposed academic prowess.
Rio is 10 degrees closer to the equator than Arizona but it has a fucking ocean at her doorstep whose waters just came north from Antarctica.

The ocean current flows south you ignoramus, not north from the Antarctica.

Forum List

Back