BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

BREAKING: 200+ "Militarized" Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada
We’ve seen before at Ruby Ridge and Waco that the feds won’t hesitate to treat peaceful American citizens as hostile and confront them with full armed force. This is happening yet again in Clark County, Nevada.

For over twenty years now, a battle has raged between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management. Bundy has been using federal land to allow his cattle to graze, and the BLM has argued that this is “trespassing” because the land is protected and because Bundy has not paid required grazing fees.

Wonder if they will kill him like Clinton killed the people in Waco and Ruby ridge

As a taxpayer.....

Pay up or get the fuck off our land

We’ve seen before at Ruby Ridge and Waco that the feds won’t hesitate to treat peaceful American citizens as hostile and confront them with full armed force. This is happening yet again in Clark County, Nevada.

For over twenty years now, a battle has raged between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management. Bundy has been using federal land to allow his cattle to graze, and the BLM has argued that this is “trespassing” because the land is protected and because Bundy has not paid required grazing fees.

Wonder if they will kill him like Clinton killed the people in Waco and Ruby ridge

As a taxpayer.....

And clean up all that cow shit as you leave

As a taxpayer.....

Look.

We have 200 armed men already there. Start shooting all the cattle that are trespassing on federal land. Distribute the free beef to all the widows and orphans

So since I've "lost" it should be no problem for someone to tell me what I'm getting in return for letting this guy run his commercial enterprise on my land for free? I don't want to hike or camp in a pile of cow shit. So the part he is using is not useable to the rest of us. What is this freeloader giving us in return?

Should you have to pay a fee for hiking and camping on that land?

As a taxpayer.....

Look.

We have 200 armed men already there. Start shooting all the cattle that are trespassing on federal land. Distribute the free beef to all the widows and orphans

And before someone starts raving about private property and the cows belonging to Bundy, look at the facts.

Bundy stopped paying his grazing fees in 1993.

He was told by a federal judge in 1998 to stop using the public land for grazing his cattle.

Last July a federal judge gave him 45 days to remove his cattle from the public land.

Oath Keepers is on its way to the ranch

I was just watching a video of an incident that occurred there and reading the comments on it.

I thought to myself about one of the comments. What if the protesters also had tasers? Or pepper spray? The Feds used a taser totally unprovoked. . . just for being filmed. That would have certainly spiraled out of control quickly if the protesters also possessed non-lethal crowed control devices. Or if they also possessed dogs.

Or what if Nevada was on his side in this issue and sent the State troopers to protect his rights? If this were happening in Arizona or Texas, one could certainly imagine such a scenario.

:eusa_shifty:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ&v=LhJ6H9vlEDA#t=31"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ&v=LhJ6H9vlEDA#t=31[/ame]

So since I've "lost" it should be no problem for someone to tell me what I'm getting in return for letting this guy run his commercial enterprise on my land for free? I don't want to hike or camp in a pile of cow shit. So the part he is using is not useable to the rest of us. What is this freeloader giving us in return?

In some places you do and some you do not. But I think there is a difference between camping and running a commercial operation by grazing 900 head of cattle on public land.

If I am doing it as a commercial enterprise, you're darned right.

We have kangaroo courts in this country. The judge's decisions are often just as illegal as the agencies that bring the charges.

This is a travesty on the level of the one that resulted in the death of Donald Scott when the government wanted his land to be part of a Malibu view corridor.

I was just watching a video of an incident that occurred there and reading the comments on it.

I thought to myself about one of the comments. What if the protesters also had tasers? Or pepper spray? The Feds used a taser totally unprovoked. . . just for being filmed. That would have certainly spiraled out of control quickly if the protesters also possessed non-lethal crowed control devices. Or if they also possessed dogs.

Or what if Nevada was on his side in this issue and sent the State troopers to protect his rights? If this were happening in Arizona or Texas, one could certainly imagine such a scenario.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ&v=LhJ6H9vlEDA#t=31"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ&v=LhJ6H9vlEDA#t=31[/ame]

I appreciate what these people think they are doing. And I am no fan of the authoritarian moves that the feds are making.

But the rancher is wrong. And so are these protestors.

The feds have to remove 900 head of cattle. Having a bunch of locals trying to interfere is going to get someone hurt. The rancher does not have a legal leg to stand on.

The Governor is certainly speaking out against the government's tyranny. He should send state troopers in.

Nevada Governor Calls Federal Cattle Roundup ?Intimidation? « CBS Las Vegas

I appreciate what these people think they are doing. And I am no fan of the authoritarian moves that the feds are making.

But the rancher is wrong. And so are these protestors.

The feds have to remove 900 head of cattle. Having a bunch of locals trying to interfere is going to get someone hurt. The rancher does not have a legal leg to stand on.

But if you arm yourself, you get to pick and choose which laws you obey.
It's in the Constitution somewhere .... I forget just where, but I'm sure it's there somewhere.

We have kangaroo courts in this country. The judge's decisions are often just as illegal as the agencies that bring the charges.

This is a travesty on the level of the one that resulted in the death of Donald Scott when the government wanted his land to be part of a Malibu view corridor.

A travesty? The grazing fees paid by the ranchers to use public lands are ridiculously low. And Bundy stopped paying those fees 21 years ago!! The feds waited 5 years (while he grazed his cattle for free) before the ordered him to stop. Then they waited another 5 years before they took action to remove his cattle.

He has been grazing 900 head of cattle, in a commercial operation, for free for 21 years. And he is the victim?? LMAO!!

Just think what would have happened if this guy was letting his cattle graze on private land and did not pay the lease...

Look.

And before someone starts raving about private property and the cows belonging to Bundy, look at the facts.

He was told by a federal judge in 1998 to stop using the public land for grazing his cattle.

Last July a federal judge gave him 45 days to remove his cattle from the public land.

I don't know about you, but I think it is long overdue that we have us a Barbeque

The Governor is certainly speaking out against the government's tyranny. He should send state troopers in.

Nevada Governor Calls Federal Cattle Roundup ?Intimidation? « CBS Las Vegas

Why? Why should Nevada send state troopers in to defend a rancher who has been basically stealing feed for his cattle for 21 years?? Why should they stop the feds from removing a thief from public lands?

Look.

I don't know about you, but I think it is long overdue that we have us a Barbeque

I agree! Isn't it amazing that someone abandoned these hundreds of cows out here on public land?? How many military bases are nearby? How about steaks for our soldiers?

Forum List

Back