Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

"Honey can you put the AC on? It's showing that it's 585 degrees in here"

Those poor people. I just hope their death was quick and painless.

It's breaking on Drudge Report via the BBC. This is another terrorist attack.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Actually, no cause has been determinrd.

What this is is proof that we actually need our regulations for building safety.

One stairwell, no central alarms, no sprinkler system. Disaster.

This is what Trump & the Republicans want here in America. To allow corporations to decide what safety equipment & design goes into our buildings.

^ This is all President Trump's fault :rolleyes-41:

President Trump wants hundreds, thousands of American's to be cremated in horrific infernos :uhoh3:
like I mentioned in an early reply,,,,any of those loony libs will likely claim that Trump built the tower,,,using very cheap labor/parts

DRUDGE REPORT 2017[emoji768]
This is the Liberal dream to have all private property taken so more Public living spaces can be loaned out by the government. The USSR was notorious with events like this, as no one could have a house and all the citizens of the USSR lived in high rises, with poor quality of housing, poor quality of electrical and poor plumbing. We keep seeing the failure of government every time, by the events of the dept of the interior and BP oil, city of Detroit decayed city pipes(under Liberal mayor) and now the wonderful British government that allowed this shithole of a high rise to be occupied while the residents knew it was a death trap. Liberalism is about good intentions, but always ends in disaster.

There is no report on the BBC that this was a terrorist attack. NONE.

There are several reports of complaints by residents that the building was a fire hazzard and have expressed fears for their safety for years, but nothing was done.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017[emoji768]
This is the Liberal dream to have all private property taken so more Public living spaces can be loaned out by the government. The USSR was notorious with events like this, as no one could have a house and all the citizens of the USSR lived in high rises, with poor quality of housing, poor quality of electrical and poor plumbing. We keep seeing the failure of government every time, by the events of the dept of the interior and BP oil, city of Detroit decayed city pipes(under Liberal mayor) and now the wonderful British government that allowed this shithole of a high rise to be occupied while the residents knew it was a death trap. Liberalism is about good intentions, but always ends in disaster.

There is no report on the BBC that this was a terrorist attack. NONE.

There are several reports of complaints by residents that the building was a fire hazzard and have expressed fears for their safety for years, but nothing was done.
Back when the driver of the car that ran over people on the bridge, didn't want to jump to conclusions that it was a terrorist attack either. When they got out and started yelling allah ooh Akbar and slicing up people, then the cat was let out of the bag.

and some people are deep deep sleepers,,,,,for all we know,,,they either died in their sleep or woke up screaming

Most would probably have died from smoke inhalation, the smoke would have killed them before the inferno got them.

Some also might have died from Shock (Circulatory Shock) causing Cardiac Arrest, it would be a beyond imagination frightening situation for them to be in, some of them realising they were completely trapped might have gone into Shock and died from Cardiac Arrest.

The ugly politics of the Grenfell Tower fire

This is a decent write up of the problems. The residents had been complaining for some time but the tory local authority refused to act.

Mr Corbyn put forward a bill last year to ensure that all rented accomodation was fit for purpose. The tory party voted it down. The majority of tory mps are landlords.
Corbyn tried to pass law to make homes safe last year – the Conservatives rejected it

The tory body count grows.

And can I just add that many of you on this thread with your bullshit terrorist theories are a bunch of *****.

This is a decent write up of the problems. The residents had been complaining for some time but the tory local authority refused to act.

Mr Corbyn put forward a bill last year to ensure that all rented accomodation was fit for purpose. The tory party voted it down. The majority of tory mps are landlords.
Corbyn tried to pass law to make homes safe last year – the Conservatives rejected it

And can I just add that many of you on this thread with your bullshit terrorist theories are a bunch of *****.

what bullshit terrorist theories? I have seen NO THEORIES------other than your bullshit theory
that the building was unsafe------got a link?

what bullshit terrorist theories? I have seen NO THEORIES------other than your bullshit theory
Read the thread you thicko.

The British Left like the Leftists everywhere are now playing politics and in lowest of the low fashion using this horrific tragedy as an attempt to score cheap political points.

Should we on the Right be shocked at this? No.

The Leftists always say that the Right attempt to capitalise on Islamist Terrorist attacks by saying that we on the Right have the philosophy to if not stop at least reduce such Islamist Terrorist attacks in Western nations.

The Leftists being hypocrites now attempt to capitalise on this tragic happening in London with this Grenfell Tower by saying that but but but Jeremy Corbyn could have prevented this.

The initial reactions from a few very early on was that this could be another act of terror, but about 200 posts ago nearly everyone in this thread had agreed that it was very unlikely to be an act of terror and more likely to be the criminal negligence of the building contracting company who did the terrible upgrades to this Grenfell Tower so they could reduce costs and maximise profit.

Hopefully when they complete the inquiry that building contractor Rydon will be prosecuted and those in charge sent to prison for actual criminal negligence and possibly also Manslaughter.

Eye witness says heard many screaming, little girls again. Sigh.

Now the leftist MSM moved on to the "tragic" wounded supreme being congersskritter playing in a park on a workday......WTH?

This London fire is 500 dead.

Last edited:
Yes, it is quite possible San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have bomb-making materials in their kitchen

la-me-ln-syed-fa...0151203-4da8029.jpeg

maliktashfeen-4dac115.jpg

Q&A on quiet, devout Tashfeen Malik, wife at center of California terror probe
San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik ‘pledged allegiance to ISIS’ | Daily Mail Online

At this time nobody knows what the starter was, it could be anything from a gas explosion, to possibly an exploding household device, to a flat being a Meth Factory or a flat being a Bomb Making Factory.

I would bet money on what caused the spread of the inferno that engulfed an entire tower of 27 storeys in they say just 15 minutes and that's the exterior cladding that was a mixture of oil-based plastic and foam and it spread from top to bottom inside probably because of these softwood doors and non-fire resistant paint and could have been avoided if it wasn't for things being carried out on the cheap.
When we look at the photos we can see that the way the fire spread is Strange!

View attachment 132935

View attachment 132936
why strange? please explain .?
Because normally the fire extends to the ground but as you can see in Lucy Hamilton photos the fire seemed more concentrated in one place. As for an explosion?

It doesn't have to extend to the ground, unless it starts at the ground level or near the ground level, fire travels upwards not downwards and it depends where it begins.

You can see from the below picture, it appears to have started on the fifth floor, the ground floor and the four floors above are completely untouched, it begins on the fifth floor and travels upwards engulfing the building up to the roof.

TELEMMGLPICT000131902097-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoXJUJZ2koYGvlQ_O-BqYxjlaTMTxUhlzF8Rkw038U-A.jpeg

You can see from the below picture, it appears to have started on the fifth floor, the ground floor and the four floors above are completely untouched, it begins on the fifth floor and travels

--------------------------------------------------------------
Merci, This is an explanation but questions arise by looking at the progression of the fire at the beginning the fire is concentrated in the same place of great magnitude and spreads quickly in the upward direction avoiding the apartments on the left and the firemen Are at work at the same place where the fire started. The fire should have spread in the corridors to the left is what seems strange to me we see on the photos. But the instructions were to stay Inside in case of fire so it might be the reason why the fire did not go to the left right away.
P.S: the reply don't work very well.

Yes, it is quite possible San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have bomb-making materials in their kitchen

la-me-ln-syed-fa...0151203-4da8029.jpeg

maliktashfeen-4dac115.jpg

Q&A on quiet, devout Tashfeen Malik, wife at center of California terror probe
San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik ‘pledged allegiance to ISIS’ | Daily Mail Online

At this time nobody knows what the starter was, it could be anything from a gas explosion, to possibly an exploding household device, to a flat being a Meth Factory or a flat being a Bomb Making Factory.

I would bet money on what caused the spread of the inferno that engulfed an entire tower of 27 storeys in they say just 15 minutes and that's the exterior cladding that was a mixture of oil-based plastic and foam and it spread from top to bottom inside probably because of these softwood doors and non-fire resistant paint and could have been avoided if it wasn't for things being carried out on the cheap.

View attachment 132935

View attachment 132936
Because normally the fire extends to the ground but as you can see in Lucy Hamilton photos the fire seemed more concentrated in one place. As for an explosion?

It doesn't have to extend to the ground, unless it starts at the ground level or near the ground level, fire travels upwards not downwards and it depends where it begins.

You can see from the below picture, it appears to have started on the fifth floor, the ground floor and the four floors above are completely untouched, it begins on the fifth floor and travels upwards engulfing the building up to the roof.

TELEMMGLPICT000131902097-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoXJUJZ2koYGvlQ_O-BqYxjlaTMTxUhlzF8Rkw038U-A.jpeg
Yes, and spray very fast Upward at high speed let's hope we will have the cause of the fire as soon as possible because there are others like this one around

The British Left like the Leftists everywhere are now playing politics and in lowest of the low fashion using this horrific tragedy as an attempt to score cheap political points.

The Leftists always say that the Right attempt to capitalise on Islamist Terrorist attacks by saying that we on the Right have the philosophy to if not stop at least reduce such Islamist Terrorist attacks in Western nations.

The Leftists being hypocrites now attempt to capitalise on this tragic happening in London with this Grenfell Tower by saying that but but but Jeremy Corbyn could have prevented this.
Well I guess that the public enquiry will get to the bottom of it. But essentially these people do not matter to the tories. so austerity has cut budgets and health and safety goes out of the window.

Tories closed THREE fire stations near #Grenfell – and resisted sprinkler installation

Closing fire stations and not insisting on sprinklers being installed. This tragedy was not an accident.

Britain is going to change because of this. I would advise folk to buy fire safety shares.

View attachment 132935

View attachment 132936

You can see from the below picture, it appears to have started on the fifth floor, the ground floor and the four floors above are completely untouched, it begins on the fifth floor and travels

Merci, This is an explanation but questions arise by looking at the progression of the fire at the beginning the fire is concentrated in the same place of great magnitude and spreads quickly in the upward direction avoiding the apartments on the left and the firemen Are at work at the same place where the fire started. The fire should have spread in the corridors to the left is what seems strange to me we see on the photos. But the instructions were to stay Inside in case of fire so it might be the reason why the fire did not go to the left right away.

Well the corridors on the left that you refer are below floor 5 where the situation seems to have started, so no it wouldn't have spread to those because they are all below, fire travels upwards not downwards.

I don't think the instructions to stay inside would have affected this. The reason they are told to stay inside, I think it was for 10 minutes, this is because it's to avoid a mass rush of hundreds of people all in a panic.

The theory is that if they stay inside their apartments for 10 minutes, this gives time for the emergency services to get there and into the building to assist in some ordered evacuation of the building.

The first emergency crew was at the scene within 6 minutes, but unknown to them half of the building from floor 5 upwards was already near inferno level.

Well I guess that the public enquiry will get to the bottom of it. But essentially these people do not matter to the tories. so austerity has cut budgets and health and safety goes out of the window.

Tories closed THREE fire stations near #Grenfell – and resisted sprinkler installation

Closing fire stations and not insisting on sprinklers being installed. This tragedy was not an accident.

Britain is going to change because of this. I would advise folk to buy fire safety shares.

Re. the fire stations, 6 different fire crews from 6 different stations within the vicinity where on the scene, 200 plus firefighters.

There should have been a sprinkler system in that building, but considering the whole building from floor 5 up went up like a Roman Candle I don't think a sprinkler system would have combated that situation, it was too intense.

View attachment 132935

View attachment 132936

Well the corridors on the left that you refer are below floor 5 where the situation seems to have started, so no it wouldn't have spread to those because they are all below, fire travels upwards not downwards.

I don't think the instructions to stay inside would have affected this. The reason they are told to stay inside, I think it was for 10 minutes, this is because it's to avoid a mass rush of hundreds of people all in a panic.

The theory is that if they stay inside their apartments for 10 minutes, this gives time for the emergency services to get there and into the building to assist in some ordered evacuation of the building.

The first emergency crew was at the scene within 6 minutes, but unknown to them half of the building from floor 5 upwards was already near inferno level.
Look Lucy the fire seem to have started below to right and did not go to the left side right away

Fire spray for different cause.
Structural Fire Spread
Anyway i don't know what happen exactly i just wanted to bring up what i notice.:)

Look Lucy the fire seem to have started below to right and did not go to the left side right away

Fire spray for different cause.
Structural Fire Spread
Anyway i don't know what happen exactly i just wanted to bring up what i notice.:)

Grenfell Tower cladding that may have led to fire was added to improve appearance of Kensington block of flats

"The cladding that might have led to the horrifying blaze at Grenfell Tower was added partly to improve the view from the luxury flats around it.

During a refurbishment aimed at regeneration last year, cladding was added to the sides of the building to update its look. That cladding then seems to have helped the fire spread around the building, leading it to destroy almost the entirety of the structure and kill people inside.

And that cladding – a cheap way of improving the front of the building – was chosen in part so that the tower would look better when seen from the conservation areas and luxury flats that surround north Kensington, according to planning documents."

Grenfell Tower was covered in material to keep luxury flat owners happy. That’s being blamed for multiple deaths

Forum List

Back