Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

The ugly politics of the Grenfell Tower fire

This is a decent write up of the problems. The residents had been complaining for some time but the tory local authority refused to act.

Mr Corbyn put forward a bill last year to ensure that all rented accomodation was fit for purpose. The tory party voted it down. The majority of tory mps are landlords.
Corbyn tried to pass law to make homes safe last year – the Conservatives rejected it

The tory body count grows.

And can I just add that many of you on this thread with your bullshit terrorist theories are a bunch of *****.

what bullshit terrorist theories? I have seen NO THEORIES------other than your bullshit theory
that the building was unsafe------got a link?

The British Left like the Leftists everywhere are now playing politics and in lowest of the low fashion using this horrific tragedy as an attempt to score cheap political points.

Should we on the Right be shocked at this? No.

The Leftists always say that the Right attempt to capitalise on Islamist Terrorist attacks by saying that we on the Right have the philosophy to if not stop at least reduce such Islamist Terrorist attacks in Western nations.

The Leftists being hypocrites now attempt to capitalise on this tragic happening in London with this Grenfell Tower by saying that but but but Jeremy Corbyn could have prevented this.

Tragedies on this scale tend to bring out the political grandstanding unfortunately.

I hope - at least - it will be more than that and some substantive changes will be made in safety. Something besides words and demands to vote in this or that party.

This is a decent write up of the problems. The residents had been complaining for some time but the tory local authority refused to act.

Mr Corbyn put forward a bill last year to ensure that all rented accomodation was fit for purpose. The tory party voted it down. The majority of tory mps are landlords.
Corbyn tried to pass law to make homes safe last year – the Conservatives rejected it

And can I just add that many of you on this thread with your bullshit terrorist theories are a bunch of *****.

what bullshit terrorist theories? I have seen NO THEORIES------other than your bullshit theory

The British Left like the Leftists everywhere are now playing politics and in lowest of the low fashion using this horrific tragedy as an attempt to score cheap political points.

The Leftists always say that the Right attempt to capitalise on Islamist Terrorist attacks by saying that we on the Right have the philosophy to if not stop at least reduce such Islamist Terrorist attacks in Western nations.

The Leftists being hypocrites now attempt to capitalise on this tragic happening in London with this Grenfell Tower by saying that but but but Jeremy Corbyn could have prevented this.
Well I guess that the public enquiry will get to the bottom of it. But essentially these people do not matter to the tories. so austerity has cut budgets and health and safety goes out of the window.

Tories closed THREE fire stations near #Grenfell – and resisted sprinkler installation

Closing fire stations and not insisting on sprinklers being installed. This tragedy was not an accident.

Britain is going to change because of this. I would advise folk to buy fire safety shares.

Hopefully some good will come out of this horrific tragedy.

Private profit over public safety. An old story told far too often.

My condolences to the families.

Lucy:

This below is a picture of an elderly man looking out of the window last night while the horror was unfolding, I wonder if he managed to escape, looking at the condition of the structure around him and that the glass in the window is also intact, it suggests that he was in one of the floors 1-4 the only floors that remained unaffected by the inferno.

grenfell-tower-london-fire-3.jpg

Scenes From the West London High-Rise Fire

He was rescued by firefighters! God bless them.

Incredible rescue of man waving a makeshift flag: Trapped resident desperately flapping a jumper from his window is SAVED after a 12 hour operation

Read more: London fire: Trapped resident is saved 12 hours later | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Every nail, panel, wire, pipe etc. would be approved and signed off by Big GOVT. And a paper trail. Builders don't get to do "whatever".

Read the thread you thicko.

the thread reveals no evidence of unsafe conditions
It's the narrative they were pushing right out of the gate.

Nothing about the initial CAUSE of the fire, which was reported to have occurred after an explosion.

They're pushing the fake narrative that it's because bad people tried to make the dump look decent, and as a result, it went up like a torch when the muslims blew it up. It's not the fault of the person who created the explosion..it's the fault of the people who maintained the building without assuming someone would blow up the fridge or build a cooking fire in their living room.
Sometimes I forget what a foul individual you really are. You know less than fuck all about the causes of the fire.

Read the thread you thicko.

the thread reveals no evidence of unsafe conditions
It's the narrative they were pushing right out of the gate.

Nothing about the initial CAUSE of the fire, which was reported to have occurred after an explosion.

They're pushing the fake narrative that it's because bad people tried to make the dump look decent, and as a result, it went up like a torch when the muslims blew it up. It's not the fault of the person who created the explosion..it's the fault of the people who maintained the building without assuming someone would blow up the fridge or build a cooking fire in their living room.
Sometimes I forget what a foul individual you really are. You know less than fuck all about the causes of the fire.

Has the cause of the fire been determined?

Well I guess that the public enquiry will get to the bottom of it. But essentially these people do not matter to the tories. so austerity has cut budgets and health and safety goes out of the window.

Tories closed THREE fire stations near #Grenfell – and resisted sprinkler installation

Closing fire stations and not insisting on sprinklers being installed. This tragedy was not an accident.

Britain is going to change because of this. I would advise folk to buy fire safety shares.

Hopefully some good will come out of this horrific tragedy.

Private profit over public safety. An old story told far too often.

My condolences to the families.

Tragedies on this scale tend to bring out the political grandstanding unfortunately.

I hope - at least - it will be more than that and some substantive changes will be made in safety. Something besides words and demands to vote in this or that party.

The mistake was allowing fucking muslim douchebags into the country. The chadding isn't the cause of the blaze.

A muslim douchebag was the cause of the blaze. Focus on the cause. Not the fallout.
sick.....ur.....very

what was wrong with the chadding?

Have not heard, I imagine it will take some time to determine given the size of it.

I heard it on the news driving to work this morning, they interviewed a young father who managed to get out with his two young children and wife....some one had mentioned that people were afraid to use stairs because there were gas lines there or something? If so - that would be seem like a big violation of safety codes...unless I misunderstood.

Maybe there will be an investigation to determine the cause of the fire

Have not heard, I imagine it will take some time to determine given the size of it.

so true------so why are the schmucks on this board ASSUMING that something was wrong with
the building?

I heard it on the news driving to work this morning, they interviewed a young father who managed to get out with his two young children and wife....some one had mentioned that people were afraid to use stairs because there were gas lines there or something? If so - that would be seem like a big violation of safety codes...unless I misunderstood.

There always is. The building will need to be declared safe before this begins. Might be a while.

There always is. The building will need to be declared safe before this begins. Might be a while.

yes-----that is so in the USA ----and people wait to find out before farting out accusations

I believe that buildings with as many floors should not exist because people can not be rescued if there is a fire and a building is never sheltered from a fire. there are saying that apparteme building is been all look Inside and fortunately 65 peoples saves by fireman , 12 dead confirmed but they could have being 600 peoples in the appartement building for a total of 65 + 12 : 77 peoples what about the other peoples ?
I feel that they are going to let the breaking news die to miminize the number of victims and allow time to ensure that the London fire falls into oblivion.
It is really Assholes the leaders of England May and the Mayor of London who carried the poison to London

so true------so why are the schmucks on this board ASSUMING that something was wrong with
the building?

The building has a bit of history to it....it would be a reasonable assumption as opposed to assuming it's a strike from an alien invasion taskforce trying to determine if intelligent life exists on earth :dunno:

I believe that buildings with as many floors should not exist,,,,,,,,,
]
thank you for your input Dalia

the building?

The building has a bit of history to it....it would be a reasonable assumption as opposed to assuming it's a strike from an alien invasion taskforce trying to determine if intelligent life exists on earth :dunno:

I am game------you seem to be implying that YOU already KNOW what caused the fire based
on its "History"--------FIRE <no pun intended> AWAY----what caused the fire???

Forum List

Back