BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Here we go again. The day before Texas relaxes the gun regs on the very weapon that was probably used. He fired a semi auto rifle while driving. It was a high capacity, high rate of fire that could be fired one handed while he drove a vehicle. Anyone care to guess what that weapon probably is? Even with the Cops in direct pursuit all the way from the start, he still managed to kill 7 wounding 22 including 3 cops before they cornered him and killed him.

At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed; ‘Oh God, They’re Shooting Right There’
You were right about weapon used. No-brainer, huh?

Everything you morons post is a no-brainer because you don't have one!
Go piss on yourself.

No, I leave that to you retards. You should wear a diaper.
You seem unstable and probably shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Here we go again. The day before Texas relaxes the gun regs on the very weapon that was probably used. He fired a semi auto rifle while driving. It was a high capacity, high rate of fire that could be fired one handed while he drove a vehicle. Anyone care to guess what that weapon probably is? Even with the Cops in direct pursuit all the way from the start, he still managed to kill 7 wounding 22 including 3 cops before they cornered him and killed him.

At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed; ‘Oh God, They’re Shooting Right There’
You were right about weapon used. No-brainer, huh?

Everything you morons post is a no-brainer because you don't have one!
Go piss on yourself.

No, I leave that to you retards. You should wear a diaper.
You seem unstable and probably shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

You are definitely unstable because you are too stupid to operate a gun without harming yourself.

They are serving a federal warrant. Maybe afterwards.

Fuck notoriety. In 2 weeks another one will come along.

I’m surprised they have not released the name of the suspect yet.

They haven't released the name yet, because they don't want to give this guy any more notoriety than they have to. Police even said so.
I'm sure that's it nothing says let's not reveal the name because it doesn't fit the narrative as this shooting does.

My goodness, your perception is sorely lacking. I'm a happily married straight woman.

I suspect you are confusing me with bodecea. She and I have both been members here for years, but you still can't tell us apart. Our politics are very different.

But go ahead with your hate and bigotry. It's so pathetic that it's hilarious.
You're correct. I did mistake you for that lying hate filled bag of feces. My apologies. Your user names are very similar although no excuse for my error.

Apology accepted. I think you are too hard on bodecea. She is a left wing nut in many ways, but she is still a human being.
You sure? ;)

Yes, I am 100% convinced that my evul twin with a beard from the AntiMatter Universe is an actual human being.
View attachment 277003
I hate Nike she needs to take those shorts off and right now lol

They haven't released the name yet, because they don't want to give this guy any more notoriety than they have to. Police even said so.
I'm sure that's it nothing says let's not reveal the name because it doesn't fit the narrative as this shooting does.

It's Texas.........so.........
Sure, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Your paranoia is showing.

No just quoting Rahm Emanual

What "narrative" doesn't it fit?
Well for one did he lawfully possess the firearm or was he a felon?

Lol
It was over a traffic violation, the guy was a fuck up. Don’t blame the firearm like some type of pussy
How many would have been shot if he didn`t have a firearm genius?

Didn't he have a car? Aren't cars used in about 30 times the number of homicides than guns? About a thousand times the number of homicides than so called assault rifles? He would have done what they do in France, and just run people over.
Yep,
More people are killed by lawnmowers every year in the country than people using ARs to kill people. And no one in this country has an right to lawnmower ownership...

People kill people not firearms… Firearms have no control over people
in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

In 2018, 387 people were killed in mass shootings alone (that's 4 or more people killed in a single shooting). Considering there have been more than 40,000 gun deaths in the US in 2018 alone, you can bet that the total number easily exceeds your measly 5977.

How many of those gun deaths were suicides?

Then how many of those gun deaths were done by someone that obtained their firearm illegally?

Now you have laws on the books already to prevent stuff from happening, so how many more do you need to tell someone not to drive and fire on the public?

No just quoting Rahm Emanual

Rahm.............he is such an asshole. But, he doesn't have anything to do with that area. At some point, you started sounding like you were watching some black helicopters and looking for some tinfoil.

What "narrative" doesn't it fit?
Well for one did he lawfully possess the firearm or was he a felon?
Listen. Every major news station and publication would LOVE to break the news who this guy was and everything they can dig up on him. Fact.
This "conspiracy theory" mindset that the "MSM" is withholding information because it doesn't back up liberal ideas is total bullshit. MSM is in it for the clicks and the ratings. Period.

Forum List

Back