BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

...because Trump is the very model of civility and respect!
VandyHandy sez: "...because Trump is the very model of civility and respect!"
Yes he is! :D So long as you're playing nice, he is nicer. But you knew that didn't ya.

Yeah, a real sweetheart of a guy! Did he ever win his feud with McCain? I mean, with him being dead, and all, I figure that Trump finally had the last word.
How could you bring up a dead hero whose last political act was to betray a President based on lies he listened to that were a very seductive false narrative. Some graves are best left undisturbed. National hero John McCain's is one of them. It would be a kindness on your part to allow Senator McCain a chance to rest in peace. And I am saying, "please." Thank you.

Well, apparently, Trump feels like he won the debate with McCain, but you still have unresolved issues. My best advice is to continue the discussion with his daughter.
Nope. She's been through enough. What did you miss about my post above that said "Some graves are best left undisturbed." Just go with it, stop the trolling, please.

...and I try so hard to see that my posts meet your approval... {Sigh}

VandyHandy sez: "...because Trump is the very model of civility and respect!"
Yes he is! :D So long as you're playing nice, he is nicer. But you knew that didn't ya.

Yeah, a real sweetheart of a guy! Did he ever win his feud with McCain? I mean, with him being dead, and all, I figure that Trump finally had the last word.
How could you bring up a dead hero whose last political act was to betray a President based on lies he listened to that were a very seductive false narrative. Some graves are best left undisturbed. National hero John McCain's is one of them. It would be a kindness on your part to allow Senator McCain a chance to rest in peace. And I am saying, "please." Thank you.

Well, apparently, Trump feels like he won the debate with McCain, but you still have unresolved issues. My best advice is to continue the discussion with his daughter.
Nope. She's been through enough. What did you miss about my post above that said "Some graves are best left undisturbed." Just go with it, stop the trolling, please.

Handy Vandy sez: "...and I try so hard to see that my posts meet your approval..."​
You do? I approve of the color of your motorcycle, which is my favorite color. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are sincere.

Handy Vandy sez: "...and I try so hard to see that my posts meet your approval..."​
You do? I approve of the color of your motorcycle, which is my favorite color. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are sincere.

Actually, it was sarcastic.

in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

In 2018, 387 people were killed in mass shootings alone (that's 4 or more people killed in a single shooting). Considering there have been more than 40,000 gun deaths in the US in 2018 alone, you can bet that the total number easily exceeds your measly 5977.

How many of those gun deaths were suicides?

Then how many of those gun deaths were done by someone that obtained their firearm illegally?

Now you have laws on the books already to prevent stuff from happening, so how many more do you need to tell someone not to drive and fire on the public?

So how often do 4 or more people get together & decide to shoot themselves?

A ban won't stop then all, but Jesus Fucking Christ can wed do something to stop a lot of them????
Your need to feel safe doesn't trump peoples rights.
All those innocent people going about their own business who died in Texas last month from mass shooters and all the people who were injured might disagree with you that their safety doesn't trump people's "rights" to a deadly weapon.

Well you do not have the Senate nor the White House and until then what you feel should be done will have to wait until America decides to change one retarded political party for another one!

in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

In 2018, 387 people were killed in mass shootings alone (that's 4 or more people killed in a single shooting). Considering there have been more than 40,000 gun deaths in the US in 2018 alone, you can bet that the total number easily exceeds your measly 5977.

Then how many of those gun deaths were done by someone that obtained their firearm illegally?

Now you have laws on the books already to prevent stuff from happening, so how many more do you need to tell someone not to drive and fire on the public?

A ban won't stop then all, but Jesus Fucking Christ can wed do something to stop a lot of them????
All those innocent people going about their own business who died in Texas last month from mass shooters and all the people who were injured might disagree with you that their safety doesn't trump people's "rights" to a deadly weapon.
Its all about trust. To many lies from you over the decades. We have turned Stelter and Hogg into the manly men by force of authoritarian destruction as the system is near completely one sided...on your side.

I get your compassion. And some of them might agree with you. Others may not. I'm guessing you are for outlawing all semi automatics or are you for banning all guns? Or something in between?
I wish they'd never been invented, but I'll settle for semiauto rifles that take large mags--AR and other military-type rifles.

Well you do not have the Senate nor the White House and until then what you feel should be done will have to wait until America decides to change one retarded political party for another one!
Yes, Bruce, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Yes, Bruce, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Why you are very welcome and remember Electoral College and not Popular Vote if you want the White House but the Court will be conservative for decades to come...

I get your compassion. And some of them might agree with you. Others may not. I'm guessing you are for outlawing all semi automatics or are you for banning all guns? Or something in between?
I wish they'd never been invented, but I'll settle for semiauto rifles that take large mags--AR and other military-type rifles.
Look the supreme court has ruled the weapons you don't like are protected by the second amendment.

(((((yawn))))))

Acceptable risk to live in America.

Love it or leave it!

-Geaux
Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

Tough concealed carry permits

smaller magazines

No background check loopholes

No assault style weapons...

You will set the definition to include all firearms to be assault style...

I agree. What will happen is semi auto rifles will be banned, then semi auto shotguns, then semi auto pistols. What will be left will be bolt action rifles and revolvers. Then speed loaders will be out. It will be interesting to see what they would do next. Go for all rifles and handguns?

Okay, Knee Slapper. it's already been decided in more than one Federal Court. It's not legal to ban "Assault Weapons" but it IS legal to ban "Ar-15s and the various clones". Look for more and more of that to happen.

Look the supreme court has ruled the weapons you don't like are protected by the second amendment.

The Supreme Court only ruled about hand guns and sawed off shotguns. You keep reading in what you want it to say. What's next, you going to tell us that the Supreme Court has ruled that the Earth is Flat and the Sun revolves around the Sun next?

(((((yawn))))))

Love it or leave it!

-Geaux
Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

smaller magazines

I agree. What will happen is semi auto rifles will be banned, then semi auto shotguns, then semi auto pistols. What will be left will be bolt action rifles and revolvers. Then speed loaders will be out. It will be interesting to see what they would do next. Go for all rifles and handguns?

Okay, Knee Slapper. it's already been decided in more than one Federal Court. It's not legal to ban "Assault Weapons" but it IS legal to ban "Ar-15s and the various clones". Look for more and more of that to happen.
The Supreme court in U.S. vs Miller has already ruled on this, military-style firearms are protected by the second amendment.

(((((yawn))))))

Love it or leave it!

-Geaux
Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

smaller magazines

The Supreme court in U.S. vs Miller has already ruled on this, military-style firearms are protected by the second amendment.

Not even close. What the ruled on was that a shotgun with a shortened 12 in barrel had no practical use for either Military or Home or Self Defense uses. Simple as that. We already covered this. I guess you think you need to keep bringing this up. Show me where in the Miller V where it states where you say it does. And I mean, verbatim in the actual ruling.

I’m surprised they have not released the name of the suspect yet.

They haven't released the name yet, because they don't want to give this guy any more notoriety than they have to. Police even said so.
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

Lol

He is absolutely no different than any of these other worthless fucks, you Spineless motherfucker

Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

smaller magazines

Not even close. What the ruled on was that a shotgun with a shortened 12 in barrel had no practical use for either Military or Home or Self Defense uses. Simple as that. We already covered this. I guess you think you need to keep bringing this up. Show me where in the Miller V where it states where you say it does. And I mean, verbatim in the actual ruling.
The supreme court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
So tell me why firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

You were right, Brain357. Police are saying it was an AR-type rifle.
44 min ago
Texas shooter used an AR-type weapon, police say
The suspect in the Odessa and Midland, Texas, shooting used an AR-type weapon according to Odessa Police Chief Michael Gerke.
FBI Special Agent in Charge Christopher Combs said his agency responds to Texas frequently. The FBI is “here now almost every other week supporting our local and state partners on active shooters. We're almost every two weeks an active shooter in this country," he said.
The suspect has an Ector County address, Odessa Police Chief Michael Gerke said. He did not release the shooter's name.
Combs did say they are serving a federal search warrant in the area, but added there are numerous incident scenes across the area.

Live updates: West Texas shooting rampage - CNN
Lol
It was a fucking traffic stop…
So shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

7 dead, not counting the shooter, 3 wounded cops, a wounded 17 month old. And that is with the Cops in pursuit all the way including with him cornered. This is about as bad as it can get. No other weapon could have the range, the ease of use, the ease of reloading to do this damage. The shooter turned the public area into a battle field and brought the right tool.

The supreme court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
So tell me why firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Show me verbatim where it specifically says the AR-15 or Weapons of War. And why is the other Weapons of War under heavy Regulation but you don't believe the AR-15 should not be? And MOST people do not own an AR-15. There are more other types out there. You gunnutters are a minor group but own MOST of the ARs. You own multiple ARs. Then you claim they are commonplace and are the major gun. Lie more. And the Courts don't agree with you either.

So get used to more and more communities passing laws that restrict or ban the "Ar-15 and the various clones". That's already been established in Federal Courts.

I’m surprised they have not released the name of the suspect yet.

They haven't released the name yet, because they don't want to give this guy any more notoriety than they have to. Police even said so.
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

Lol

He is absolutely no different than any of these other worthless fucks, you Spineless motherfucker

You do know you could have left off the last part and I would have agreed with you. Instead, you just proved you are just another asshole.

Show me verbatim where it specifically says the AR-15 or Weapons of War. And why is the other Weapons of War under heavy Regulation but you don't believe the AR-15 should not be? And MOST people do not own an AR-15. There are more other types out there. You gunnutters are a minor group but own MOST of the ARs. You own multiple ARs. Then you claim they are commonplace and are the major gun. Lie more. And the Courts don't agree with you either.

So get used to more and more communities passing laws that restrict or ban the "Ar-15 and the various clones". That's already been established in Federal Courts.
I asked you a question I'll wait for your answer.
here's a Hint: AR 15's are in common use and as you anti-gunners call them weapons of war.
So the question was
So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Forum List

Back