BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Well, about a half hour ago, a Home Depot was shot up in Odessa. And, apparently there are 2 of them. One is in a gold and white truck, one is in a postal van.

Details are still coming in. So far, 1 is dead, and 10 or more are injured.

Authorities responding to reports of shootings in West Texas

By Caroline Linton

Updated on: August 31, 2019 / 6:09 PM / CBS News

The Odessa Police Department posted on Facebook that there are "multiple people shot" and at least one suspect driving around in a hijacked mail truck "shooting at random people."

"The suspect just hijacked a U.S. mail carrier truck and was last seen in the area of 38th and Walnut," the Facebook post read. "Everyone is encouraged to get off the road and use extreme caution! All law enforcement is currently searching for the suspect and more information will be released as soon as it becomes available."

The Midland Police Department posted on Facebook they believe two shooters were involved and using two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy movie theater in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland, the police said.
T's & P's

STFU.
I sure hope that no one you know and care for was shot.

Well, about a half hour ago, a Home Depot was shot up in Odessa. And, apparently there are 2 of them. One is in a gold and white truck, one is in a postal van.

By Caroline Linton

The Odessa Police Department posted on Facebook that there are "multiple people shot" and at least one suspect driving around in a hijacked mail truck "shooting at random people."

"The suspect just hijacked a U.S. mail carrier truck and was last seen in the area of 38th and Walnut," the Facebook post read. "Everyone is encouraged to get off the road and use extreme caution! All law enforcement is currently searching for the suspect and more information will be released as soon as it becomes available."

The Midland Police Department posted on Facebook they believe two shooters were involved and using two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy movie theater in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland, the police said.
T's & P's

STFU.
download (1).jpeg

By Caroline Linton

T's & P's

STFU.
Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies

(((((yawn))))))

Acceptable risk to live in America.

Love it or leave it!

-Geaux
Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

Tough concealed carry permits

smaller magazines

No background check loopholes

No assault style weapons...

You will set the definition to include all firearms to be assault style...

I agree. What will happen is semi auto rifles will be banned, then semi auto shotguns, then semi auto pistols. What will be left will be bolt action rifles and revolvers. Then speed loaders will be out. It will be interesting to see what they would do next. Go for all rifles and handguns?
Trust me. Wealthy left wing snobs and their pathetic spoiled trust fund loser drug addicted children will all be protected by guns. You can absolutely count on the fact that their delicate little point of PRIVILEGED asses will be safe behind walls protected by armed guards as the middle class is miraculously turned into the serf class.

Oh people are listening. The fact nobody can win a debate with me on the subject is very telling.
Well, I'm listening to you, brain. None of these people will, but I appreciate one voice of reason in the pile.
It's not going to be easy, putting the genie back in the lamp, but it has to happen. Let these gun nuts self immolate by fighting the police when the police come for their guns. No great loss.

You are listening to him because he is saying what you want to hear. He is simply preaching to the choir.
I'm stating the facts. The pro gun side can't debate them. I believe the majority of people want less mass shootings and a lower homicide rate. The path to that is clear.

The path to that is not clear. That's why nobody is listening. You have about 15 pages of nonsense on this thread alone and you have no facts from this specific incident outside of the dead and injured.
Yes it is clear. We with the most guns regularly suffer mass shootings and all shootings. Countries with strong gun control rarely have mass shootings and have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Could it be more clear?

This reeks to high heaven. They cover it up when it is a leftist nut job... but boy.... if he is a Trumper he would have been branded by now

-Geaux

What makes you think he isn't a Rumpster? He's obvious a gunnutter.

You were right about weapon used. No-brainer, huh?

Everything you morons post is a no-brainer because you don't have one!
Go piss on yourself.

No, I leave that to you retards. You should wear a diaper.
You seem unstable and probably shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

You are definitely unstable because you are too stupid to operate a gun without harming yourself.

Or others.

Time to ban the sales of military-style weapons, they seem to drive people insane. Or insane people love them at any rate you can kill too many people too fast with these things. Let's hear from our resident gun dealer...
The supreme court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

By Caroline Linton

T's & P's

STFU.
View attachment 277045
Oh dear....I hope your being triggered like that isn't because you've had someone you care for shot.

By Caroline Linton

T's & P's

STFU.
Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies
If I've killed a baby, you should report me to the Authorities....or else be an accessory to murder.

(((((yawn))))))

Acceptable risk to live in America.

Love it or leave it!

-Geaux
Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

Tough concealed carry permits

smaller magazines

No background check loopholes

No assault style weapons...

You will set the definition to include all firearms to be assault style...

I agree. What will happen is semi auto rifles will be banned, then semi auto shotguns, then semi auto pistols. What will be left will be bolt action rifles and revolvers. Then speed loaders will be out. It will be interesting to see what they would do next. Go for all rifles and handguns?
Trust me. Wealthy left wing snobs and their pathetic spoiled trust fund loser drug addicted children will all be protected by guns. You can absolutely count on the fact that their delicate little point of PRIVILEGED asses will be safe behind walls protected by armed guards as the middle class is miraculously turned into the serf class.
You sound very very bitter over your lack of the funds to take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Time to ban the sales of military-style weapons, they seem to drive people insane. Or insane people love them at any rate you can kill too many people too fast with these things. Let's hear from our resident gun dealer...
The supreme court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Let's see in verbatim. Not some regurgitation of what you think it says. And just the Ruling part where that part is what really counts. I can claim that it also says that the world is flat, the Moon Landing was ruled as fake and the Sun revolves around the Sun but I can't give a direct ruling quote that the Supreme Court ruled that way.

You are operating under the premise if you say a lie enough times that it becomes the truth. Nope, no matter how many times you tell a lie, it's still a lie.

By Caroline Linton

T's & P's

STFU.
Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies
If I've killed a baby, you should report me to the Authorities....or else be an accessory to murder.
Uhm..

I would never have sex with you

By Caroline Linton

T's & P's

STFU.
Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies

Nobody's going to impregnate you, Bodey-Odie-Os.

Seth Ator: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Hmm. I has a theory they picked a loner and programmed him.

Geez, I have a friend that used to look almost exactly like that. :eek:

Tell me this guy isn't lit.

seth-ator-2.jpg

By Caroline Linton

Let's see in verbatim. Not some regurgitation of what you think it says. And just the Ruling part where that part is what really counts. I can claim that it also says that the world is flat, the Moon Landing was ruled as fake and the Sun revolves around the Sun but I can't give a direct ruling quote that the Supreme Court ruled that way.

You are operating under the premise if you say a lie enough times that it becomes the truth. Nope, no matter how many times you tell a lie, it's still a lie.
What do you mean let's see it verbatim? tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies

Nobody's going to impregnate you, Bodey-Odie-Os.

Seth Ator: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Hmm. I has a theory they picked a loner and programmed him.

Geez, I have a friend that used to look almost exactly like that. :eek:

Tell me this guy isn't lit.

seth-ator-2.jpg
No shit she is ugly on the inside

Regardless, AR-type rifles should not be banned. The societal rot and lack of Mental health care should be addressed.

What do you mean let's see it verbatim? tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Do you mean you can't figure that part out? When I quote the various Court Rulings I directly quote the Rulings verbatim and post it. I don't interpret them. I let them stand on their own. I don't have to read into them. I don't have to make shit up. You need to do the same thing. You keep bringing up these court rulings. You want me to accept your opinion, back it up with the actual court ruling word for word. Not your screwball interpretation of it.

Do you mean you can't figure that part out? When I quote the various Court Rulings I directly quote the Rulings verbatim and post it. I don't interpret them. I let them stand on their own. I don't have to read into them. I don't have to make shit up. You need to do the same thing. You keep bringing up these court rulings. You want me to accept your opinion, back it up with the actual court ruling word for word. Not your screwball interpretation of it.
Once you answer that question you'll also have the answer to your question. So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Forum List

Back