BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Pictures

9524098_G.jpg

Looks like a lighter Mexican gang member.
MS13 wears tats like that

The Deep State usually hires MS13 to do their "bad work"

The same happened when they killed Seth Rich.

Sad but true.

Okay, there are three different shootings at three different locations. People commenting it is not over yet. Midland, Odessa and Austin is what the commenters are posting.

Reports from people in these locations and telling the others that they are okay..

Well, about a half hour ago, a Home Depot was shot up in Odessa. And, apparently there are 2 of them. One is in a gold and white truck, one is in a postal van.

Details are still coming in. So far, 1 is dead, and 10 or more are injured.

Authorities responding to reports of shootings in West Texas

Authorities responding to reports of shootings in West Texas
By Caroline Linton

Updated on: August 31, 2019 / 6:09 PM / CBS News

The Odessa Police Department posted on Facebook that there are "multiple people shot" and at least one suspect driving around in a hijacked mail truck "shooting at random people."

"The suspect just hijacked a U.S. mail carrier truck and was last seen in the area of 38th and Walnut," the Facebook post read. "Everyone is encouraged to get off the road and use extreme caution! All law enforcement is currently searching for the suspect and more information will be released as soon as it becomes available."

The Midland Police Department posted on Facebook they believe two shooters were involved and using two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy movie theater in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland, the police said.

I do not mean to sound like a douche but I am sure I know why Home Depot was hit.

Many undocumented workers sit around those stores and once all is known it is most likely for that reason.

I know I will bashed for this and I hope I am wrong as hell and will apologize if I am...

On Saturday afternoon at Home Depot?

Believe it or not at times.

Well, he has quite a history - he was convicted of shooting two Odessa police officers in 2015 - and then appealed....

Roy Daniel Garza, 29, was sentenced to life in prison following his conviction in connection with the shooting of two Odessa police officers, Cpl. Cory Wester and Sgt. Pedro “Pete” Gonzalez during a nine-hour standoff at Clayton Manor Townhomes on Dec. 23, 2015. He was convicted and sentenced by a jury in the 161st District Court of Judge John Smith.

Garza surrendered to officers after the apartment he had been hiding in was destroyed by gunfire, gas canisters and an armored personnel carrier which had broken through the front wall.

Following his conviction, Garza’s former court-appointed lawyer, Michael McLeaish, filed a notice of appeal stating Garza wanted to appeal his conviction, and two weeks after that, a motion for a new trial was filed.

The reason Garza’s appeal was granted was because of new evidence that had been uncovered which favored the defense.

The defendant’s motion states on Dec. 15, Assistant District Attorney Michael Munk sent Garza’s counsel a letter disclosing forensic evidence relating to Wester’s vest previously unknown to the defense.

“At trial, the State argued to the jury that the hole was an alleged projectile exit hole which supported the State’s theory of Defendant’s guilt,” the document stated. “In contrast, the manufacture of the ballistic vest expressly disagreed with the State’s argument.”...

Garza appealing attempted capital murder conviction

Yet another mass shooting... guns aren't the problem. Mentally ill people existed since Hec was a pup. But in 1966, the infamous Texas tower shooter and a legal gun owner developed a brain tumor and he then shot and killed his mother and eventually killed 14 innocent people and wounded 31 others. So flash forward now? How on gods green earth are you going to know ahead of time who is going to develop a mental defect that would lead them to a mass shooting? Our 2nd Amendment or our forefathers never anticipated that. How do we address that now? Kicking the proverbial can down the road...you cant..

Putting the known crazy ones in a safe place is a decent start.

Adam Lanza and Nikolas Cruz should have already been in Mental hospitals.
You can thank the conservative prophet Ronnie Raygun for that.

Looks like a lighter Mexican gang member.
MS13 wears tats like that
I apologize the first photo may have been something else, this one seemed more relevant due to the "West Texas" caption. The other may or may not be a suspect in Dallas, because I went to a Dallas/Ft. Worth news outlet, and nothing was labeled very well. The kid above is a sad case, and he looks more English than Latino. I'm not familiar with MS13, although I've heard it going around. Wonder how the three brains got washed out with hate enough to drive around shooting people like madmen.

Weren't MS13 involved in all the problems with illegal border crossers from Mexico? I don't know whether they are drug cartel bullies or home grown bullies. At least one is alive to talk about it, if he's the one who was apprehended earlier.

And he came out shooting:

Roy Daniel Garza barricaded himself inside a closet before unleashing a hail of gunfire at Odessa Police Department officers serving a warrant, according to a newly released affidavit that details how he wounded two officers, took one of their guns and then held law enforcement at bay for a nine-hour standoff that ended with his surrender.

The 27-year-old Garza, 1029 Custer Ave., was charged after the standoff with eight counts of attempted capital murder of a peace officer and was being held Tuesday at the Ector County Detention Center without bond.

Officers had originally responded around 11:49 a.m. Dec. 23 to Garza’s listed residence at the Clayton Manor Town Homes to arrest him on aggravated robbery charges and a failure to appear charge out of Williamson County, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Affidavit: Garza came out shooting

...can't be --Texas is a gun free state = lot's of gun owners = they would've stopped ANY and all shootings
You get an erection when you hear these things.
big one

I suspect you are grossly exaggerating.

Just sayin'.
I wasn't helping the situation, Boedi. I'll try to do better. *sigh*

Oh sweetie, you aren't responsible for miketx's posts!

Yet another mass shooting... guns aren't the problem. Mentally ill people existed since Hec was a pup. But in 1966, the infamous Texas tower shooter and a legal gun owner developed a brain tumor and he then shot and killed his mother and eventually killed 14 innocent people and wounded 31 others. So flash forward now? How on gods green earth are you going to know ahead of time who is going to develop a mental defect that would lead them to a mass shooting? Our 2nd Amendment or our forefathers never anticipated that. How do we address that now? Kicking the proverbial can down the road...you cant..

No, you can blame the public for demanding that mental hospitals be closed.

Just one more false flag shooting for gun control what a load of shit

Exactly.

But they will fail....yet again.

They can produce mass shootings til' the cows come home.

But they will never be able ban the 2nd. :eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

And. Garza shot the two police officers as they were trying to arrest him for a parole violation.

Man charged in shooting of police officers in Odessa, Texas
ODESSA, Texas — Authorities said Saturday that a gunman killed five people during a mass shooting in the West Texas cities of Odessa and Midland that left many more injured. At least three law enforcement officers were among those shot. Odessa Police Chief Michael Gerke said that there were at least 21 injured by gunfire. He described the suspected shooter as a white male in his 30s. The suspect was shot and killed at the Cinergy movie theater in Odessa, Gerke said.

The shooting set off a chaotic afternoon in which police reported that a suspect hijacked a U.S. Postal Service vehicle and began firing at random in the area of Odessa and Midland, hitting multiple people. Police initially reported that there could be more than one shooter, but Gerke says authorities now believe it was one shooter. The condition of the victims was not immediately clear. “Once this individual was taken out of the picture, there have been no more victims,” Gerke said.​

There's more at boedicca's link. I carved out a lot of extraneous info and kept what simply relates to today's shootings.

I like guns. I am a conservative now. I would NEVER own a gun My father back in say 1972 almost shot me. It was traumatic, he had what they call now, PTSD, and had a WWII survivors guilt thing and

I keep seeing the ghost or Ronald Regan here. Regan shut down the mental health system. And then John Lennon was shot to death. No, not stabbed, not poisoned. SHOT. By a mentally ill American man. What rational connection is there to excusing mass shooting of ANYONE? I am open here....

And. Garza shot the two police officers as they were trying to arrest him for a parole violation.

Man charged in shooting of police officers in Odessa, Texas
ODESSA, Texas — Authorities said Saturday that a gunman killed five people during a mass shooting in the West Texas cities of Odessa and Midland that left many more injured. At least three law enforcement officers were among those shot. Odessa Police Chief Michael Gerke said that there were at least 21 injured by gunfire. He described the suspected shooter as a white male in his 30s. The suspect was shot and killed at the Cinergy movie theater in Odessa, Gerke said.

The shooting set off a chaotic afternoon in which police reported that a suspect hijacked a U.S. Postal Service vehicle and began firing at random in the area of Odessa and Midland, hitting multiple people. Police initially reported that there could be more than one shooter, but Gerke says authorities now believe it was one shooter. The condition of the victims was not immediately clear. “Once this individual was taken out of the picture, there have been no more victims,” Gerke said.​

There's more at boedicca's link. I carved out a lot of extraneous info and kept what simply relates to today's shootings.

This guy never should have been let out of jail. It's unbelievable that he was freed.

I like guns. I am a conservative now. I would NEVER own a gun My father back in say 1972 almost shot me. It was traumatic, he had what they call now, PTSD, and had a WWII survivors guilt thing and

I keep seeing the ghost or Ronald Regan here. Regan shut down the mental health system. And then John Lennon was shot to death. no, not stabbed, not poisoned. By a mentally ill man. What rational connection is there to a any mass shooting? I am open here....

That is prog spin. The public demanded that mental hospitals be closed due to the horrible conditions and ways that "inconvenient" people were dumped into them.

Forum List

Back