BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

Wrong....the actual hate comes from the democrats and their antifa stormtroopers...the guy in El Paso hated immigrants because of his extreme environmentalism......that is the truth...it had nothing to do with Trump, you buffoon.

Wow, you are desperate today...

I need to repeat my post above, since this guy has posted his usual bullshit, lies all framed by his lack of empthy and selfish disregard for reality:

You have to wonder how this guy goes to bed at night, being completely oblivious to the pain and suffering his fetish causes.
Being told the truth enrages you doesn't it?

Kudos to the police for their rapid response, it could have been much worse.

He was wearing body armor too. :(

Is wearing body armor a crime?
OMG! Are you defending this monster who was one of Trump's finest? 9 killed in Dayton, Ohio, in second U.S. mass shooting in 24 hours
You didn't answer, so is wearing body armor a crime, girl?
So when you see some one wearing body armor you think it's just a fashion statement??

Why do these tragedies always seem to occur in Democrat controlled places?

Because that's where the problem originates. BAD SOCIAL POLICIES.

The "Inconvenient Truth" that the Left Loves to ignore

And as always....ignore the problem and blame the tool is their consistently failed solution.
And the primary reason it is getting worse.
El Paso and Dayton 2 pretty safe places in America BUT when the swine in the WH spews his hate speech NO area in America is safe
Trump is a cowardly Stochastic terrorist who has given his winks and nods for murder to his base.
Good, we put him where he's needed most.
And his base took the bait. Thank you Trump for your contribution to killing and terrorism in this country. What a piece of shit; 9 killed in Dayton, Ohio, in second U.S. mass shooting in 24 hours
maybe trumps killings will equal his lies. What do you think? 150,000 by next election?
Whatever jerks off your evil boss. You all bought the evil and voted for it, and now the scum of the earth Trump voters own it.

Yep. Researchers were shocked to find that racist beliefs have declined in whites, since Trump's election.

Where have YOU been?

Mostly home, I'm retired so I can peruse social media and read what white America believes. Trump supporters dominate his detractors on social median dozens to one. Most of the racsim is covert, but some are very open about their hate for minorities and even women.

I'm not surprised that a researcher could come to that conclusion, if they started to prove it. Reality is afoot at every mall in America where we see diverse crowds of friends together; in all shades of color, form deep black to blue eyed blondes and all in between.

Don't be surprised when the 18 to 25 year old set votes against the hate which has been spewed from the mouth and tweets by trump and those who support his lack of decorum.

Most of the links I found were behind pay walls, that I refuse to fund, but here is the conclusion. I suspect you are already on some of the news sites with better reports.

Despite Trump’s racial rhetoric, white prejudice has gone down, Penn study finds

"The researchers began with an assumption that prejudice is typically a stable tendency, acquired early in life. They wondered if Trump’s candidacy, speech, and policy positions on racial issues influenced white Americans’ prejudice.

They questioned whether the president may have normalized those views, essentially authorizing white Americans to more openly express prejudice. They also wondered if Trump would influence Americans in his role as an opinion leader, as some citizens adopt positions advocated by political elites, especially if those elites share the same political orientation, the study said.

“Our findings contradict both hypotheses,” the authors wrote, “as we primarily found declining prejudice and racial resentment, and certainly no increases.”

"

To the extent that you are right about the youth vote, what you are describing is the win of the Lie over the Truth.

You are in the wrong.

Racism, and the hate and fear of minorities have come out of the closet when the opportunity allows it. That being the anonymity on social media. If you wish to take a single survey as the be all, end all, that's fine - it likely confirms the narrative you've taken to believe.

You asked for a reality check. I gave you one. An academic study trumps anecdotal observations.

And I know that this is early in trying to judge Trump's impact. Hence my use of the word "Early".

But if it were a dem that gave such numbers, you would be encouraged.

You should read up on it. Most interesting is the inability of the researchers to consider the obvious implications of their own research.

WHy are you fighting good news about the decline of racism?

a. Your claim that, "if it were a dem that gave such numbers, you would be encouraged" is untrue. One data point on any issue is not convincing (to me) or any person who thinks about such issues.

b. I'm not, "fighting good news about the decline of racism", my sense using empirical evidence is the study is flawed. Your one data point is questioned by the number of overt racism on the pages of this message board, which is direct evidence.

From above.

An academic study trumps anecdotal observations.

OMG! Are you defending this monster who was one of Trump's finest? 9 killed in Dayton, Ohio, in second U.S. mass shooting in 24 hours
So when you see some one wearing body armor you think it's just a fashion statement??
So, since you are too much of a coward to answer, let me ask again. Is wearing body armor a crime?

El Paso and Dayton 2 pretty safe places in America BUT when the swine in the WH spews his hate speech NO area in America is safe
Trump is a cowardly Stochastic terrorist who has given his winks and nods for murder to his base.
And his base took the bait. Thank you Trump for your contribution to killing and terrorism in this country. What a piece of shit; 9 killed in Dayton, Ohio, in second U.S. mass shooting in 24 hours
maybe trumps killings will equal his lies. What do you think? 150,000 by next election?
Whatever jerks off your evil boss. You all bought the evil and voted for it, and now the scum of the earth Trump voters own it.
Thank you!

So, since you are too much of a coward to answer, let me ask again. Is wearing body armor a crime?
Look at this Trump voter who promotes Trump's murdering agenda, asking a useless question.

This is crazy, almost as much shooting death as a typical weekend in Chicago.

Nearly 370 million people, in a country where the mentally ill are allowed to run loose among criminal illegal aliens and the leaders of its major Parties hate their own country. What's amazing is how small the number of deaths are, actually; it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger.

"it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger."???

Its a tribute to WASP culture that there aren't more people murdering unarmed, innocent citizens in cowardly surprise attacks?? Really?

Yes, really; you left wingers jack up the hate levels at every possible opportunity for many decades now, and yet we're not Somalia yet, which is no doubt a big disappointment to your ilk; it lowers your voter turnout. Church organizations and religion still play a big role in both the black and latino communities, but as that influence decreases the violence and degenerate behavior will increase; we've already seen that.
Seems an odd post..when the majority of mass shooters are White? Seems to me that both sides are constantly demonizing and jacking up the hate.

Actually most serial and mass killers are black and brown gang bangers, but of course you can't admit that as a left wing hate monger, no votes in it.

Do some research, and get back to the readers why you suggest what you believe:

Demographic of mass murder shooters - Google Search

Look at this Trump voter who promotes Trump's murdering agenda, asking a useless question.
Look at the hate-spewing coward who refuses to answer a question. Is wearing body armor a crime or not?

1776_jpg-1041636.JPG
And here we have the ignorance of CRCs......the 2nd Amendment was not written and passed in 1776. :71:

Nearly 370 million people, in a country where the mentally ill are allowed to run loose among criminal illegal aliens and the leaders of its major Parties hate their own country. What's amazing is how small the number of deaths are, actually; it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger.

"it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger."???

Its a tribute to WASP culture that there aren't more people murdering unarmed, innocent citizens in cowardly surprise attacks?? Really?

Yes, really; you left wingers jack up the hate levels at every possible opportunity for many decades now, and yet we're not Somalia yet, which is no doubt a big disappointment to your ilk; it lowers your voter turnout. Church organizations and religion still play a big role in both the black and latino communities, but as that influence decreases the violence and degenerate behavior will increase; we've already seen that.
Seems an odd post..when the majority of mass shooters are White? Seems to me that both sides are constantly demonizing and jacking up the hate.

Actually most serial and mass killers are black and brown gang bangers, but of course you can't admit that as a left wing hate monger, no votes in it.

Here's how non biased google is, liar.

I will search for images of black married couples and post the picture.

screenshot_136.png

Not one non black face.

Now, I'll search for white married couples.

screenshot_137.png

Now, why would anyone who is not stupid believe anything google produces? Oh except you of course.

Yeah I posted an article about it. Though many of us see the faces of guys like Bundy, Gacy, and Radar, serial killers are in fact diverse, though whites make up the majority in the US and worldwide.

Shootings in the ghetto aren`t a threat to me but random mass murders in a public place are. Do you see the difference Einstein?

There it is, everyone.

Hey, minorities, here is how much the average Leftists cares about you. Shootings "in the ghetto aren't a threat to me" so who cares? Little black babies die...who cares?

But mass shootings, now we're talking, see.

Leftists, everyone. I used to be a liberal, more than 20 years ago. When I saw the real heart of Leftism, that all the "compassion" was one big fake, I ran as far and fast as I could. One of the best decisions I ever made. I never looked back.

You should too. Run. Fast and far. All their compassion is fake.
Shootings in the ghetto aren`t a threat to me but random mass murders in a public place are. Do you see the difference Einstein?

Yes, we're aware most of you racist deviants from the Burbs are terrified of black and brown people and wouldn't be caught near any significant numbers of them in real life, despite all your drivel about 'Diversity N Stuff'; tell us something new once in a while.
WTF are you babbling idiotically about? The topic here is mass murder.

Which you only care about because it impacts YOU.

The blacks in the ghetto can die. We know, August, we know
You were whining about strawmen just a little while ago but some cracker wants to talk about ghetto shootings instead of today`s news and you`re alright with that. Shootings at schools, churches, movie theaters, etc. are a threat to everybody. Why are you having a hard time understanding that? I shouldn`t have to talk to you as if you were an 8 year old.
Progressivism is the reason for these shootings, crazy progressives in progressive controlled urban America result in shootings like these...
Just like an abuser blaming the victim.

This is crazy, almost as much shooting death as a typical weekend in Chicago.

Shhhhh....we can’t talk about that. The violence epidemic in the black community cannot be acknowledged, much less dealt with. The narrative here is that whites are evil, so anytime a white man shoots someone, it must make national headlines.
White males are such victims. All these shootings are just self-defense.....right?

Why do these tragedies always seem to occur in Democrat controlled places?

Because that's where the problem originates. BAD SOCIAL POLICIES.

The "Inconvenient Truth" that the Left Loves to ignore

And as always....ignore the problem and blame the tool is their consistently failed solution.
And the primary reason it is getting worse.

Advocating and promoting for more murder is probably not a good idea. I imagine it's coming from a place of frustration but It's a tasteless comment.

There it is, everyone.

Hey, minorities, here is how much the average Leftists cares about you. Shootings "in the ghetto aren't a threat to me" so who cares? Little black babies die...who cares?

But mass shootings, now we're talking, see.

Leftists, everyone. I used to be a liberal, more than 20 years ago. When I saw the real heart of Leftism, that all the "compassion" was one big fake, I ran as far and fast as I could. One of the best decisions I ever made. I never looked back.

You should too. Run. Fast and far. All their compassion is fake.
Yes, we're aware most of you racist deviants from the Burbs are terrified of black and brown people and wouldn't be caught near any significant numbers of them in real life, despite all your drivel about 'Diversity N Stuff'; tell us something new once in a while.
WTF are you babbling idiotically about? The topic here is mass murder.

Which you only care about because it impacts YOU.

The blacks in the ghetto can die. We know, August, we know
You were whining about strawmen just a little while ago but some cracker wants to talk about ghetto shootings instead of today`s news and you`re alright with that. Shootings at schools, churches, movie theaters, etc. are a threat to everybody. Why are you having a hard time understanding that? I shouldn`t have to talk to you as if you were an 8 year old.
Progressivism is the reason for these shootings, crazy progressives in progressive controlled urban America result in shootings like these...
Just like an abuser blaming the victim.

Some posters have zero credibility. Rustic is one of them.

Advocating and promoting for more murder is probably not a good idea. I imagine it's coming from a place of frustration but It's a tasteless comment.
You must not have any idea what a lot of words mean. Trump hasn't killed anyone. But don't let that stop you.

Forum List

Back