Breaking Bad scene left unaddressed

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here is a scene from the first episode of Breaking Bad. I watched the entire show and it never got addressed again. Every season and even in the show's finale, it was left unaddressed.

After Walter White became a multi-millionaire with hardcore criminal connections, he could have had the guys rounded up and had the situation dealt with, except the show kept moving to other plot lines and never coming back.

I missed that episode...

and all the ones that followed it.

Here is a scene from the first episode of Breaking Bad. I watched the entire show and it never got addressed again. Every season and even in the show's finale, it was left unaddressed.

After Walter White became a multi-millionaire with hardcore criminal connections, he could have had the guys rounded up and had the situation dealt with, except the show kept moving to other plot lines and never coming back.

He dealt with the situation. There was nothing left to deal with.

I don’t watch tv shows.. this was one to watch .. just started rewatching it..

Walter white stuck up for his son.. nothing else to do

what? Walter white dealt with that situation himself. What was there more to do? WW was busy with other shit. He probably forgot all about those guys

Yeah, I figure a meth cook who cooked the best meth around had other things on his mind. Didn't Pinkman get a spin off ?

what? Walter white dealt with that situation himself. What was there more to do? WW was busy with other shit. He probably forgot all about those guys

The way he dealt with other people that crossed him made me think he was going go back and hunt those guys down.

The way he dealt with other people that crossed him made me think he was going go back and hunt those guys down.

That incident happened at the first of the show. He slowly became the person he was in the end. I'm sure his response would have been less measured had it happened near the end of the show.

That incident happened at the first of the show. He slowly became the person he was in the end. I'm sure his response would have been less measured had it happened near the end of the show.

That's what I mean though. I'm surprised he didn't go after those kids after he changed and had money and criminal connections. The way he went after others who crossed him in a similar manner made me think he would remember and go after those guys.

Forum List

Back