Breaking: Bill Clinton Got Loretta Lynch (A Negro) To Wiretap Donald Trump

I look forward to the day when the entire cabinet is comprised of negroes.

Steve, What's a Negro? And you should change your avatar, the picture and your wife and you is not very flattering. I'm sure she would be mad should she see it.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"Racism introduces absurdity into the human condition. Not only does racism express the absurdity of the racists, but it generates absurdity in the victims. And the absurdity of the victims intensifies the absurdity of the racists, ad infinitum. If one lives in a country where racism is held valid and practiced in all ways of life, eventually, no matter whether one is a racist or a victim, one comes to feel the absurdity of life." Chester Himes

Sorry man.... Obama's epic 8 year fail will see to it we don't delve in 'Diversity Charity' in the coming years.

-Geaux

Sorry man.... Obama's epic 8 year fail will see to it we don't delve in 'Diversity Charity' in the coming years.

-Geaux

That's because there were too many white people in his cabinet.

Imagine if he had only chosen negroes.

Whoa! Success!

Toro may be a sick retard to many, but I am intrigued and am willing to listen if he has a game plan to make some money legally.

-Geaux

That's because there were too many white people in his cabinet.

Imagine if he had only chosen negroes.

Whoa! Success!
I agree, I keep telling everyone it is white liberals that are the problem, this post at least backs that claim up

Forum List

Back