Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

Cohen's attorney outed Sean.

Hoping the new hit job sticks?

The judge wouldn't allow them to keep the identity a secret. It's not a hit job, it's a statement of fact. There's no way to twist the truth on this one.

not to the court .. but shape-shifting the truth just happens to be the RW forte'.

Here's where you keep chasing your tail.

And here's where you will say or do fuck-all ANYTHING to avoid acknowledging that Hannity was a client of Cohen's while he was sliming the FBI for the raid.

Where does it say he did anything illegal talking to Michael Cohen? Since he's known him years before Trump ran for president.

Not talked to. Represented by. Is comprehension not your friend?

Looks like reality and comprehending isn't your friend when you prove Trump's point. And this hoax has been going on for 2 years now. But this helps Trump. So keep going making an ass of yourself please.

giphy.gif

On his radio show Monday, Hannity said, "I never retained him in the traditional sense" and said he believed his conversations about legal questions were confidential.
"I've known Michael a long, long time. Let me be very clear to the media. Michael never represented me in any matter. I never retained him in the traditional sense as retaining a lawyer. I never received an invoice from Michael. I never paid legal fees to Michael," Hannity said.
"But I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective," he added. "And I assume that those conversations were attorney-client confidential."
Hannity added, "not one of any issue I ever dealt with Michael Cohen on ever, ever involved a matter between me and any third party."
Fox News host Shepard Smith acknowledged Hannity's connection to Cohen on the air Monday.
"We just spoke with his publicist here at Fox News who says that he says they have been friends a long time, he never denied that he was his lawyer, that he did some legal work for him along the way, and that's the extent of that," Smith said.

Michael Cohen's mystery third client is Sean Hannity - CNNPolitics

Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and Michael Cohen
Three men in the same dirty tub, or should I say in the same golden shower.

Last edited:
Cohen's attorney outed Sean.

Hoping the new hit job sticks?

The judge wouldn't allow them to keep the identity a secret. It's not a hit job, it's a statement of fact. There's no way to twist the truth on this one.

not to the court .. but shape-shifting the truth just happens to be the RW forte'.

Here's where you keep chasing your tail.

And here's where you will say or do fuck-all ANYTHING to avoid acknowledging that Hannity was a client of Cohen's while he was sliming the FBI for the raid.

All your no substance reply translated to is "I hate Trump cause I'm a fool".

So why were they fighting so hard to keep it a secret. And why is Sean claiming they are lying?

Yes, every lawyer needs to make public all their clients on retainer and folks who pay for each consultation at the time of service! You would have loved Soviet Russia! :p

No, not every lawyer.

Just those who are ordered to do so by a judge.

Where does it say he did anything illegal talking to Michael Cohen? Since he's known him years before Trump ran for president.

When excoriating Mueller for the search of Cohen’s office, Hannity fails to disclose he’s a client. That makes his rants a blatant conflict of interest.

As a note of clarification: Hannity says he’s never retained Cohen nor has he ever received a bill from him. If what Hannity says is true, then none of his communications with Cohen are protected by attorney client privilege. Are you sure this is the sword you want to fall on Sean?

Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.
I bet Trump's shittin' kittens.

View attachment 188404

I'm sure you think this is somehow relevant but really, so what?

On his radio show Monday, Hannity said, "I never retained him in the traditional sense" and said he believed his conversations about legal questions were confidential.
"I've known Michael a long, long time. Let me be very clear to the media. Michael never represented me in any matter. I never retained him in the traditional sense as retaining a lawyer. I never received an invoice from Michael. I never paid legal fees to Michael," Hannity said.
"But I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective," he added. "And I assume that those conversations were attorney-client confidential."
Hannity added, "not one of any issue I ever dealt with Michael Cohen on ever, ever involved a matter between me and any third party."
Fox News host Shepard Smith acknowledged Hannity's connection to Cohen on the air Monday.
"We just spoke with his publicist here at Fox News who says that he says they have been friends a long time, he never denied that he was his lawyer, that he did some legal work for him along the way, and that's the extent of that," Smith said.

Michael Cohen's mystery third client is Sean Hannity - CNNPolitics

He never paid money, he was never a client in the "traditional" sense, yet he thinks he's protected via ACP?

Hannity apparently doesn't know how ACP works.

Shoot..................even some sitcoms have made jokes about ACP. I remember one where a woman was friends with a lawyer, and she wanted to tell her a secret, so she gave her friend a dollar, said she was a client, and then invoked ACP for the secret.

And, apparently, some of the posters on here who support Hannity don't understand how ACP works either.

When excoriating Mueller for the search of Cohen’s office, Hannity fails to disclose he’s a client. That makes his rants a blatant conflict of interest.

As a note of clarification: Hannity says he’s never retained Cohen nor has he ever received a bill from him. If what Hannity says is true, then none of his communications with Cohen are protected to attorney client privilege. Are you sure this is the sword you want to fall on Sean?

The fixation is really that bad huh? We get it. You hate Hannity. We also get Fake News CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS all colluded with the DNC and Crooked H. So you're whole angle here it pretty redundant now.

As a note of clarification: Hannity says he’s never retained Cohen nor has he ever received a bill from him. If what Hannity says is true, then none of his communications with Cohen are protected by attorney client privilege. Are you sure this is the sword you want to fall on Sean?

I bet we find out tonight! :D

I bet we find out tonight! :D

This helps Hannity you got that right. Since he'll be on live tonight! :abgg2q.jpg:

Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.

View attachment 188404

So what? Did you miss all the right wingers calling Hannity being the client "fake news?"

View attachment 188404

So what? Did you miss all the right wingers calling Hannity being the client "fake news?"

So a lawyer isn't supposed to have clients now? Wow! Someone is not smart.

Forum List

Back