Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

if you are over 100 that could be true.

today the klan has at most 8,000 members.

in a nation of over 300 million.

I'm 46, there were clan gatherings all of the time on the news in the 70's and 80's. Where did you grow up?

8,000 card carrying nuts? that is lots considering
what it does to one's REP

in a nation of over 300 million? no, it is really not.

In a nation-----in which the Organization is virtually
criminalized and after the Mc Carthy era trauma---LOTS

there are 1.4 million gang members in the US.

those organizations are virually criminalized, because they are criminal organizations.

and the have 1.4 million members.

8k is nothing.

gangs is kids------KLAN is adults

are those pictures CURRENT stuff? do you know which state ?????

Does it matter? That is what the flag represents.

says you.

Correll what do you think a national poll result would be on>>>> Do you see the
confederate flag as a positive symbol for
the people of the USA? or for the people
of the SOUTH USA?

after decades of lib propaganda? i don't know.

i do know that the america i grew up in, in the north, would not have a problem with it, as demonstrated by the great success of the dukes of hazzard tv show.

some southern guy, in 1980 driving into my rust belt city with a confederate flag on his pickup truck, would not be commented on.

today? i don't know if he would make it out alive.

so, who is the haters? who is intolerant?
Wait...the Dukes of Hazzard were taken seriously in your home? In mine, that whole Southern thing was a laughingstock...the car was as serious as Boss Hogg.

seriously?

of course not. it was harmless fluff.

boss hog was indeed a joke.

the confederate flag? just a harmless prop showing that the duke boys were "good ole boys".

the car? a 1969 dodge charger? that was fine.

daisy duke? i took her very seriously.

of course, i was very young.

my point, as i have clearly stated over and over again, the fact that the nation wide american community accepted the portrayal of the flag as harmless, disproves the current lib claim that it is, and has always been a symbol of treason and slavery and racism and hatred.

in the 1980s it was harmless.

what has changed since the 1980s?

I'm 46, there were clan gatherings all of the time on the news in the 70's and 80's. Where did you grow up?

8,000 card carrying nuts? that is lots considering
what it does to one's REP

in a nation of over 300 million? no, it is really not.

In a nation-----in which the Organization is virtually
criminalized and after the Mc Carthy era trauma---LOTS

there are 1.4 million gang members in the US.

those organizations are virually criminalized, because they are criminal organizations.

and the have 1.4 million members.

8k is nothing.

gangs is kids------KLAN is adults

stop hiding from the truth. the klan is a tiny joke that does NOT get to outweigh the entire south in defining the flag.

His parents were almost certainly racists too. They raised him to do this and gave him the fucking gun. His friends heard him say he was going to it. They all need to be held accountable for their part in this.

witch hunt?

There's no doubt Obama and Democrats are in part responsible for this kind of incident. They've created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate. They've incited a Race War. They see big profit in dividing the People. I'm sure there will be more sad incidents like this. And the Democrats are ok with that. They'll use them to really go after 'Evil Whitey' and his guns.

But that being said, the Republicans really do need to disown their camo-wearing gun-hoarding, sister-fucking redneck morons. They're hurting their Party at this point. They're an embarrassment. I mean the redneck dumbfuck gave his inbred psycho kid a .45 for a birthday present. Such a typical camo-wearng, sister-fucking redneck Republican thing to do. It's time for the Republican Party to distance itself from the redneck loons. They're really hurting the Pro-2nd Amendment cause.
Your post reveals your schizophrenia.

I'm not affiliated with either Party. I'm no 'Party before Country' stooge. I'm placing blame where it should be placed. I call it like i see it.
And you see it through a racist lense.

How so? Or are you just following the Obama/Democrat lead and engaging in more Race-Baiting incitement?
By referring to any legitimate complaint about racism as called race baiting. By blaming a black president for the racist murders of nine innocents.

I don't think Haley can simply make the decision herself to not put up the state flag.
But she could take a stand against it. Only, to save her political life, she never will...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

If she had guts she would personally take it down out of respect for the victims

You guys are being ridiculous.

What is ridiculous is Nikki Haley (who made a great speech by the way) decrying racism while her state is one of the last remaining bastions of the Confederate Flag. South Carolina is also one of fivew states that does not have hate crime legislation

it is only ridiculous if you reject all other views of the confederate flag not only as wrong, but as not existing at all.

which is disproven by the dukes of hazzard great nationwide popularity in the 80s.

The nation (the world?) sees the confederate flag as a symbol of racism. But you claim because there were no protests about it being painted on a redneck car in a redneck sitcom, that it was accepted in the late 70s?? lmao

That is some kinda stretching for facts.

BTW, did you know that the swastika has also been called a gammadion cross? And that it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism and Jainism?

Does that change the swastika from a symbol of hate and racism? No.

And in 1920 the swastika was still largely a religious symbol.

The confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate. Whether it started out that way or was portrayed that way in a 70s sitcom is irrelevant.

People all over the nation today see it as a symbol of hate and racism.

the 1920s was before wwii.

the 1980s were after the civil war and the era of desegregation.

the confederate flag was accepted for generations, upto and past the 1980s as a harmless symbol of southern regional pride.

klan-jpg1.jpg

ht_kkk_070726_ms.jpg

KKK.jpg

kkk-feature.jpg

Hmmm.........

nothing in those posts contradicts my statements.

if you have a point to make, use words.

Do you honestly believe the Dukes of Hazard defense for the flag being flown at the statehouse is adequate given it's other uses?
You are ridiculous.

you are ridiculous. the south is bigger than the klan. the south gets to define the flag, not the klan.

Yours thankfully, is a minority opinion.

But she could take a stand against it. Only, to save her political life, she never will...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

If she had guts she would personally take it down out of respect for the victims

What is ridiculous is Nikki Haley (who made a great speech by the way) decrying racism while her state is one of the last remaining bastions of the Confederate Flag. South Carolina is also one of fivew states that does not have hate crime legislation

it is only ridiculous if you reject all other views of the confederate flag not only as wrong, but as not existing at all.

which is disproven by the dukes of hazzard great nationwide popularity in the 80s.

The nation (the world?) sees the confederate flag as a symbol of racism. But you claim because there were no protests about it being painted on a redneck car in a redneck sitcom, that it was accepted in the late 70s?? lmao

BTW, did you know that the swastika has also been called a gammadion cross? And that it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism and Jainism?

the nation did not see the flag as a symbol of racism in the late 70s/ early to mid 80s, as demonstrated by the success of the dukes of hazzard.

that disproves you claim that the flag has always been seen as a symbol of racism.

so, why not?

and what has changed since then?

There's no doubt Obama and Democrats are in part responsible for this kind of incident. They've created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate. They've incited a Race War. They see big profit in dividing the People. I'm sure there will be more sad incidents like this. And the Democrats are ok with that. They'll use them to really go after 'Evil Whitey' and his guns.

But that being said, the Republicans really do need to disown their camo-wearing gun-hoarding, sister-fucking redneck morons. They're hurting their Party at this point. They're an embarrassment. I mean the redneck dumbfuck gave his inbred psycho kid a .45 for a birthday present. Such a typical camo-wearng, sister-fucking redneck Republican thing to do. It's time for the Republican Party to distance itself from the redneck loons. They're really hurting the Pro-2nd Amendment cause.

I'm not affiliated with either Party. I'm no 'Party before Country' stooge. I'm placing blame where it should be placed. I call it like i see it.

How so? Or are you just following the Obama/Democrat lead and engaging in more Race-Baiting incitement?
By referring to any legitimate complaint about racism as called race baiting. By blaming a black president for the racist murders of nine innocents.

Having a different viewpoint than yours, doesn't make one a Racist. You've fallen prey to years & years of Democrat Race-Baiting division. That's sad.

the 1920s was before wwii.

the 1980s were after the civil war and the era of desegregation.

the confederate flag was accepted for generations, upto and past the 1980s as a harmless symbol of southern regional pride.

klan-jpg1.jpg

ht_kkk_070726_ms.jpg

KKK.jpg

kkk-feature.jpg

Hmmm.........

Do you honestly believe the Dukes of Hazard defense for the flag being flown at the statehouse is adequate given it's other uses?
You are ridiculous.

you are ridiculous. the south is bigger than the klan. the south gets to define the flag, not the klan.

why? what would happen if modern 2015 america had the same view of the flag as 1979 america?

The Confederate Flag is the Flag of Treason of Losers and of slave mongers...it ought to be burnt in public or used to line urinals...

Does it matter? That is what the flag represents.

says you.

Correll what do you think a national poll result would be on>>>> Do you see the
confederate flag as a positive symbol for
the people of the USA? or for the people
of the SOUTH USA?

after decades of lib propaganda? i don't know.

i do know that the america i grew up in, in the north, would not have a problem with it, as demonstrated by the great success of the dukes of hazzard tv show.

some southern guy, in 1980 driving into my rust belt city with a confederate flag on his pickup truck, would not be commented on.

today? i don't know if he would make it out alive.

so, who is the haters? who is intolerant?
Wait...the Dukes of Hazzard were taken seriously in your home? In mine, that whole Southern thing was a laughingstock...the car was as serious as Boss Hogg.

seriously?

of course not. it was harmless fluff.

boss hog was indeed a joke.

the confederate flag? just a harmless prop showing that the duke boys were "good ole boys".

the car? a 1969 dodge charger? that was fine.

daisy duke? i took her very seriously.

of course, i was very young.

my point, as i have clearly stated over and over again, the fact that the nation wide american community accepted the portrayal of the flag as harmless, disproves the current lib claim that it is, and has always been a symbol of treason and slavery and racism and hatred.

in the 1980s it was harmless.

what has changed since the 1980s?

The rise of people like David Duke.

The story of the Klu Klux Klan in pictures racism civil rights and murder - Flashbak

The sharp rise in hate groups in the last 25 years.

Hate and Extremism Southern Poverty Law Center

Where have you been watching reruns of the Duke boys?

Having a different viewpoint than yours, doesn't make one a Racist. You've fallen prey to years & years of Democrat Race-Baiting division. That's sad.

Pruneface555.jpg
Here is the scum bag responsible for making racism mainstream again....yes he went to Philadelphia Mississippi to start his campaign...16 years earlier 3 civil Rights workers were vile murdered by recalcitrant racist bigots and bastards ...Ronnie Reagan was celebrating that connection to racial murder on 16 years previous as part of the Southern Strategy

Last edited:

the nation did not see the flag as a symbol of racism in the late 70s/ early to mid 80s, as demonstrated by the success of the dukes of hazzard.

that disproves you claim that the flag has always been seen as a symbol of racism.

so, why not?

and what has changed since then?

No, it proves that the people who watched the tv show didn't raise a fuss about the confederate flag being painted on a redneck car. That is all it actually proves.

The Confederate Flag is the Flag of Treason of Losers and of slave mongers...it ought to be burnt in public or used to line urinals...

You're free to do either with it. You realize this right?

I don't give two shits about the confederate flag, but I do find it hilarious that you are bashing it as a symbol of hatred and oppression, as you to hate on and try to oppress those who fly it.

LOL

klan-jpg1.jpg

ht_kkk_070726_ms.jpg

KKK.jpg

kkk-feature.jpg

Hmmm.........

You are ridiculous.

why? what would happen if modern 2015 america had the same view of the flag as 1979 america?

They don't. That's the point.

You're free to do either with it. You realize this right?

I don't give two shits about the confederate flag, but I do find it hilarious that you are bashing it as a symbol of hatred and oppression, as you to hate on and try to oppress those who fly it.

LOL
LOl I have one that I use as bird cage liner ...sucks to be Southern losers eh

Forum List

Back