Breaking: CIA Admits Russia NOT Behind Hack

CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency

constitution.com? really??

CBS news to sue the website, pierce the corporate shield based on criminality, and take everything the owners have of worth.

I sure hope if Constitution.com mis represented a story from CBS and created a fake news story, that CBS sues the fuck out of them... it is the only way any of these ridiculous sites will learn their lesson
And that's your only hope. The story is real pal.

"My" only hope? Have you not been paying attention the last 8 months? Every major intelligence agency in the U.S. and Europe has said Russia hacked the DNC...but now all of a sudden because a site called Constitution.com runs an article saying something different that all changes? Are you smoking meth?

RussianWingers better stop lying and start kissing some ass.

Sup Jake!
I knew you would way in.....but it's too late. The handcuffs are out.

"My" only hope? Have you not been paying attention the last 8 months? Every major intelligence agency in the U.S. and Europe has said Russia hacked the DNC...but now all of a sudden because a site called Constitution.com runs an article saying something different that all changes? Are you smoking meth?
CIA says otherwise. Sorry dude!

Now it's just a matter of time before the Obama deep state is exposed.

The CIA says otherwise? No...some anonymous leak in this story says so. Actually CIA people have said publicly that Russia hacked the DNC. Do you understand the difference?

The CIA says otherwise? No...some anonymous leak in this story says so. Actually CIA people have said publicly that Russia hacked the DNC. Do you understand the difference?
Keep dreaming son...

Can you say Seth Rich?

Today @ 1:30 CBS reported Brennan was invited to testify before Congress about Trumps connections to Russia.

you're a lying sos rammieboi.. but we knew that.

Today @ 1:30 CBS reported Brennan was invited to testify before Congress about Trumps connections to Russia.

you're a lying sos rammieboi.. but we knew that.

So you're saying CBS is lying?

Can you say Seth Rich?

You don't even understand the story... the story is saying a mole within the CIA did it. Seth Rich worked for the DNC not the CIA. :lmao:

Forum List

Back