Breaking: CIA Admits Russia NOT Behind Hack

Then provide the fuken links.

No need for me to provide links unless you say flat out that you don't think Manning and Snowden admitted they gave U.S. info to WikiLeaks.

I dont fuken care if they did if it exposed hillary for what she is.
In fact I dont care if it was the Russians. The fact of the matter is hillary got exposed for the traitorous whore she is.
Address that ya fuken dumbass.

This thread isn't about that... and as usual you are a fucking hypocrite! Leaks are bad and considered treason when they make Trump look bad, but if a leak shows Hillary was doing bad things then they were justified.

You are such a fucking coward... you ask me to provide links to back up what I said but you won't fucking just say that you don't believe Snowden and Manning gave WikiLeaks info... and the info THEY gave had nothing to even do with Hillary.

Ok I'm done with you, you are a dishonest coward. Have fun with that.

This isnt about Wikileaks?
Its awe inspiring the lengths that the left wing hacks are going to try and separate what they told us was all one in the same... The Russians were hacking the DCN, and giving that info to WIkileaks.. Come to find out it was one of our own in the CIA giving out that info and the Russians were never involved..

The irony of it all is, they cant even see they have been shown liars and lunatics.. and yet they still believe.. Priceless...

Brennan and Rice are high on the list as distributors of the information.. Its not going to end well for them..

Please show me in those articles where it says someone in the CIA hacked the DNC and shared the info to WikiLeaks. It doesn't. It says they are looking for someone that was a mole in the CIA that leaked the NSA data collecting methods to WikiLeaks. Why are you lying about this?

Show me a direct quote from the articles that says what you are saying is true. Not your opinion of what it says, A DIRECT QUOTE that says it.

No need for me to provide links unless you say flat out that you don't think Manning and Snowden admitted they gave U.S. info to WikiLeaks.

I dont fuken care if they did if it exposed hillary for what she is.
In fact I dont care if it was the Russians. The fact of the matter is hillary got exposed for the traitorous whore she is.
Address that ya fuken dumbass.

This thread isn't about that... and as usual you are a fucking hypocrite! Leaks are bad and considered treason when they make Trump look bad, but if a leak shows Hillary was doing bad things then they were justified.

You are such a fucking coward... you ask me to provide links to back up what I said but you won't fucking just say that you don't believe Snowden and Manning gave WikiLeaks info... and the info THEY gave had nothing to even do with Hillary.

Ok I'm done with you, you are a dishonest coward. Have fun with that.

This isnt about Wikileaks?
Its awe inspiring the lengths that the left wing hacks are going to try and separate what they told us was all one in the same... The Russians were hacking the DCN, and giving that info to WIkileaks.. Come to find out it was one of our own in the CIA giving out that info and the Russians were never involved..

The irony of it all is, they cant even see they have been shown liars and lunatics.. and yet they still believe.. Priceless...

Brennan and Rice are high on the list as distributors of the information.. Its not going to end well for them..

Please show me in those articles where it says someone in the CIA hacked the DNC and shared the info to WikiLeaks. It doesn't. It says they are looking for someone that was a mole in the CIA that leaked the NSA data collecting methods to WikiLeaks. Why are you lying about this?

Show me a direct quote from the articles that says what you are saying is true. Not your opinion of what it says, A DIRECT QUOTE that says it.

Wait a minute...thats what this thread is about.
An insider leaking info.

BREAKING;

RW MEDIA PARTISAN HACK WEBSITE AND AUTHOR.

(put on your bullshit proof watches)
I'm sure all of the RWNJ fake news sites will be running with it shortly.

no doubt.

look on the CBS political news page ... dozens of todays political news stories ... not a word about this bs.

CIA manhunt still underway for leaked document culprit

Report: Manhunt underway for 'traitor' inside CIA

CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top-secret documents to WikiLeaks

Manhunt underway for CIA WikiLeaks 'traitor'

Video: Hunt for CIA leaker underway

I could post more, but yeah, I guess someone else will pick it up eventually. LMAO

You're calling me a moron and you fucking say Seth Rich is the leak when it says the leak is a mole in the CIA... and if it was Seth Rich why would they be on a manhunt for a dead guy? :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should go read the CBS story.

I read the story, obviously you didn't. Did Seth Rich work for the CIA? Is Seth Rich dead? Why would the CIA be on a manhunt for a dead guy?

This has everything to do with Wikileaks.
Which you've claimed the Russians were responsible for.
Whether it turns out to be Seth or someone else doesnt matter.
IT WASNT THE RUSSIANS!!!!

So the Russians didn't use any information from Wikileaks? Hannity supports Wikileaks, so yes.

I dont know did they?

Here ya go

Spinning the Russian Report - FactCheck.org

You should go read the CBS story.

I read the story, obviously you didn't. Did Seth Rich work for the CIA? Is Seth Rich dead? Why would the CIA be on a manhunt for a dead guy?

This has everything to do with Wikileaks.
Which you've claimed the Russians were responsible for.
Whether it turns out to be Seth or someone else doesnt matter.
IT WASNT THE RUSSIANS!!!!

So the Russians didn't use any information from Wikileaks? Hannity supports Wikileaks, so yes.

I dont know did they?

Here ya go

Spinning the Russian Report - FactCheck.org

You just confirmed what we already know.
They cant say whether it changed the results of the election or not.

Forum List

Back