Breaking: CIA Admits Russia NOT Behind Hack

CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency

yep
So CBS IS NOW A RUSSIAN ACTIVIST CHANNEL?

CBS is only talking about the NSA data collection hack, not the DNC.

You do understand that WikiLeaks has gotten leaks from different sources right?

And you know this how?

Uh, Manning has admitted to it... Snowden has admitted to it... have you been sleeping under a rock?

Post up your links.
All i've heard from you lefties is "The Russians Did It!!!!!"

You need links to prove Manning and Snowden admitted to giving info to WikiLeaks? I'm not wasting my time to do something that is common knowledge.

This story is bullshit... and if it isn't, the person who leaked the news of this story should be found and tried for TREASON! Why is Trump not coming out and saying something about this leak?????????????? Oh... because it comes from a site called Constitution.com.
It comes from CBS News:

WASHINGTON -- CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency.

The CIA and FBI are conducting a joint investigation into one of the worst security breaches in CIA history, which exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.

Sources familiar with the investigation say it is looking for an insider -- either a CIA employee or contractor -- who had physical access to the material. The agency has not said publicly when the material was taken or how it was stolen.

Much of the material was classified and stored in a highly secure section of the intelligence agency, but sources say hundreds of people would have had access to the material. Investigators are going through those names.

The trove was published in March by the anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks.

In his first public comments as director of the CIA just last week, Mike Pompeo railed against WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange.

“It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,” he said.

WikiLeaks has said it obtained the CIA information from former contractors who worked for U.S. intelligence. The CIA has not commented on the authenticity of the WikiLeaks disclosures or on the status of the investigation.

CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top-secret documents to WikiLeaks

But anyone with even half of a functioning brain already knew this whole Russia thing was a hoax the Obama administration invented to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton.

Previously, Obama had tried to influence the Israeli elections in favor of Herzon, and now he is trying to influence the French election in favor of Emmanuel Macron. Fortunately, no one seems to care what Obama thinks.

So CBS IS NOW A RUSSIAN ACTIVIST CHANNEL?

And you know this how?

Uh, Manning has admitted to it... Snowden has admitted to it... have you been sleeping under a rock?

Post up your links.

You need links to prove Manning and Snowden admitted to giving info to WikiLeaks? I'm not wasting my time to do something that is common knowledge.

If it's common knowledge you should have no problem providing links right?

And you know this how?

Post up your links.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Snowden and Manning didn't give over U.S. intelligence info to WikiLeaks? Yes or no? Just a simple yes or no... no BS, that way I can laugh my ass off at you.

When you play the game, you need to ante up, put some skin in the game. Someone posts the links you're looking for, and you humble yourself with an apology. DEAL?

If the Russians colluded with anyone it was the Obama administration and the Clinton team.

If the Russians colluded with anyone it was the Obama administration and the Clinton team.

Who's constitution.com, and why did they have to translate, aka spin the report from the guardian in order to come up with your conclusion?

When you play the game, you need to ante up, put some skin in the game. Someone posts the links you're looking for, and you humble yourself with an apology. DEAL?
Here's the link.

It shows that Assange was telling the truth when he said he got nothing from Russia and Clinton and Obama were lying when they claimed the hack was by the Russian government. But Democrats don't care if it is true or false, they just want to keep the story alive as long as possible because other than hating Republicans, they no longer have any idea of who they are or what they stand for.

The people that think there is a Russian connection finally find out there is no Russian connection they literally should be sent to a Russian gulag 10 years...

Here's the link.

It shows that Assange was telling the truth when he said he got nothing from Russia and Clinton and Obama were lying when they claimed the hack was by the Russian government. But Democrats don't care if it is true or false, they just want to keep the story alive as long as possible because other than hating Republicans, they no longer have any idea of who they are or what they stand for.

No it doesn't, it just shows that WikiLeaks doesn't get ALL their info from Russia, which no one I know of has ever said that.

From your citation, what it says is:

WASHINGTON -- CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency.

The CIA and FBI are conducting a joint investigation into one of the worst security breaches in CIA history, which exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.

That's the hacking secrets disclosure, not the e-mails.

Here's the link.

No it doesn't, it just shows that WikiLeaks doesn't get ALL their info from Russia, which no one I know of has ever said that.
I just showed you that uncomfortable feeling you keep complaining about has nothing to do with Trump winning the election but comes from being fucked up the ass by Obama for eight years, and you respond, but now I like it.

They would argue if a second person breaks into DNC headquarters, that Nixon's burglars would be proven innocent.

From your citation, what it says is:

That's the hacking secrets disclosure, not the e-mails.
Yes, some of this information was published in March and some was published later. The interesting question is, when did the CIA learn about this leak and did the Obama administration know about it when it was claiming the hack was by the Russian government?

I just showed you that uncomfortable feeling you keep complaining about has nothing to do with Trump winning the election but comes from being fucked up the ass by Obama for eight years, and you respond, but now I like it.

You just showed the CIA is looking for the person who revealed how they can hack iPhones. Nothing to do with the wiki-leak from Snowden.;

Here's the link.

No...no you didn't. You guys keep taking your opinions and representing them as facts. That's not how the real world works. :lmao:

And you know this how?

Post up your links.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Snowden and Manning didn't give over U.S. intelligence info to WikiLeaks? Yes or no? Just a simple yes or no... no BS, that way I can laugh my ass off at you.

Did he? And if so what does that matter?
IT WASNT THE FUCKING RUSSIANS!!!!!

Forum List

Back