Breaking: CIA Admits Russia NOT Behind Hack

I just showed you that uncomfortable feeling you keep complaining about has nothing to do with Trump winning the election but comes from being fucked up the ass by Obama for eight years, and you respond, but now I like it.

You just showed the CIA is looking for the person who revealed how they can hack iPhones. Nothing to do with the wiki-leak from Snowden.;
The material was published in March. What did Wikileaks publish in March other than the Clinton emails? Consider that while this government is leaking like a sieve, not one single fact has emerged to give credibility to Obama's claims about Russian hacking.

If it's common knowledge you should have no problem providing links right?

When you play the game, you need to ante up, put some skin in the game. Someone posts the links you're looking for, and you humble yourself with an apology. DEAL?
Here's the link.

CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top-secret documents to WikiLeaks

It shows that Assange was telling the truth when he said he got nothing from Russia and Clinton and Obama were lying when they claimed the hack was by the Russian government. But Democrats don't care if it is true or false, they just want to keep the story alive as long as possible because other than hating Republicans, they no longer have any idea of who they are or what they stand for.

No it doesn't, it just shows that WikiLeaks doesn't get ALL their info from Russia, which no one I know of has ever said that.
I just showed you that uncomfortable feeling you keep complaining about has nothing to do with Trump winning the election but comes from being fucked up the ass by Obama for eight years, and you respond, but now I like it.

No...no you didn't. You guys keep taking your opinions and representing them as facts. That's not how the real world works. :lmao:
Yeah, I did. Your confusion comes from the fact you don't understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

When you play the game, you need to ante up, put some skin in the game. Someone posts the links you're looking for, and you humble yourself with an apology. DEAL?

What does it matter? It wasnt the Russians so there goes the "Trump Colluded with the Russians" Narrative.

Here's the link.

It shows that Assange was telling the truth when he said he got nothing from Russia and Clinton and Obama were lying when they claimed the hack was by the Russian government. But Democrats don't care if it is true or false, they just want to keep the story alive as long as possible because other than hating Republicans, they no longer have any idea of who they are or what they stand for.

No it doesn't, it just shows that WikiLeaks doesn't get ALL their info from Russia, which no one I know of has ever said that.

There's no proof that any of the leaked info came from the Russians.

Uh, Manning has admitted to it... Snowden has admitted to it... have you been sleeping under a rock?

Post up your links.
All i've heard from you lefties is "The Russians Did It!!!!!"

You need links to prove Manning and Snowden admitted to giving info to WikiLeaks? I'm not wasting my time to do something that is common knowledge.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Snowden and Manning didn't give over U.S. intelligence info to WikiLeaks? Yes or no? Just a simple yes or no... no BS, that way I can laugh my ass off at you.

Did he? And if so what does that matter?
IT WASNT THE FUCKING RUSSIANS!!!!!

I tell you what... when you can put two sentences together that make sense then come back and we'll discuss this. You can't keep a straight thought.

You said Seth Rich gave the information to WikiLeaks... even when the article you posted said the person they are on the manhunt for is from within the CIA. WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A MANHUNT FOR A DEAD PERSON IF IT WAS SETH RICH? No one has ever said WikiLeaks only gets their info from the Russians...

You won't answer my question... are you saying Manning and Snowden didn't give U.S. info to WikiLeaks??? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION coward...:lmao:

Here's the link.

No...no you didn't. You guys keep taking your opinions and representing them as facts. That's not how the real world works. :lmao:
Yeah, I did. Your confusion comes from the fact you don't understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

No, because the articles posted doesn't say the same things you are inferring.

Post up your links.
All i've heard from you lefties is "The Russians Did It!!!!!"

You need links to prove Manning and Snowden admitted to giving info to WikiLeaks? I'm not wasting my time to do something that is common knowledge.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Snowden and Manning didn't give over U.S. intelligence info to WikiLeaks? Yes or no? Just a simple yes or no... no BS, that way I can laugh my ass off at you.

I tell you what... when you can put two sentences together that make sense then come back and we'll discuss this. You can't keep a straight thought.

You said Seth Rich gave the information to WikiLeaks... even when the article you posted said the person they are on the manhunt for is from within the CIA. WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A MANHUNT FOR A DEAD PERSON IF IT WAS SETH RICH? No one has ever said WikiLeaks only gets their info from the Russians...

You won't answer my question... are you saying Manning and Snowden didn't give U.S. info to WikiLeaks??? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION coward...:lmao:

And I've said repeatedly.
I't doesnt matter where the info came from. IT WASNT THE FUCKEN RUSSIANS as you morons continue to claim.

I't doesnt matter where the info came from. IT WASNT THE FUCKEN RUSSIANS as you morons continue to claim.

No you haven't. You told me to prove Manning and Snowden gave info to WikiLeaks. So I'm asking you, do you think they didn't? Yes or no? What does it matter? How the fuck can you even tie your shoes if you can't understand that WikiLeaks can get info from more than one source? No one has EVER said that WikiLeaks ONLY gets their info from Russia. EVER. You are creating a strawman argument... quit being a fucking retard.

So in summation.
The leaks were not from Russian hackers,but from leaks within the US intelligence services,whether it was full time employees or contractors.
The fuken Russians had nothing to do with it.

So in summation.
The leaks were not from Russian hackers,but from leaks within the US intelligence services,whether it was full time employees or contractors.

Had nothing to do with the NSA data collecting leaks... Russia hacked the DNC....

No you haven't. You told me to prove Manning and Snowden gave info to WikiLeaks. So I'm asking you, do you think they didn't? Yes or no? What does it matter? How the fuck can you even tie your shoes if you can't understand that WikiLeaks can get info from more than one source? No one has EVER said that WikiLeaks ONLY gets their info from Russia. EVER. You are creating a strawman argument... quit being a fucking retard.

I dont give a flying fuck if the info came from Snowden,Manning or fucken Daffy Duck!!!
It wasnt the Russians as you leftwing retards have been claiming for months and trying to claim the elections were tainted because of it.

So in summation.

Had nothing to do with the NSA data collecting leaks... Russia hacked the DNC....

If true why did hillary and company refuse to turn over their servers?

I dont give a flying fuck if the info came from Snowden,Manning or fucken Daffy Duck!!!
It wasnt the Russians as you leftwing retards have been claiming for months and trying to claim the elections were tainted because of it.

Yes you do care otherwise you wouldn't have asked me to provide links to prove that Manning and Snowden admitted to giving U.S. info to WikiLeaks. You can't keep a fucking straight thought in your head...:lmao:

Let me show you how fucking stupid your logic is through a scenario:

Fact: You don't own a plane and don't have pilot license.
Statement: You can't go to Florida because you are unable to fly there.

Truth... you can get to Florida in a car, train, bus, walking, riding a bike... a motorcycle...

You can't really be this dumb can you?

Yes you do care otherwise you wouldn't have asked me to provide links to prove that Manning and Snowden admitted to giving U.S. info to WikiLeaks. You can't keep a fucking straight thought in your head...:lmao:

Truth... you can get to Florida in a car, train, bus, walking riding a bike... a motorcycle...

Than why did hillary and company refuse to turn over their servers?
That would clear this up immediately.

Truth... you can get to Florida in a car, train, bus, walking, riding a bike... a motorcycle...

Then provide the fuken links.

No need for me to provide links unless you say flat out that you don't think Manning and Snowden admitted they gave U.S. info to WikiLeaks.

No need for me to provide links unless you say flat out that you don't think Manning and Snowden admitted they gave U.S. info to WikiLeaks.

I dont fuken care if they did if it exposed hillary for what she is.
In fact I dont care if it was the Russians. The fact of the matter is hillary got exposed for the traitorous whore she is.
Address that ya fuken dumbass.

In fact I dont care if it was the Russians. The fact of the matter is hillary got exposed for the traitorous whore she is.

This thread isn't about that... and as usual you are a fucking hypocrite! Leaks are bad and considered treason when they make Trump look bad, but if a leak shows Hillary was doing bad things then they were justified.

You are such a fucking coward... you ask me to provide links to back up what I said but you won't fucking just say that you don't believe Snowden and Manning gave WikiLeaks info... and the info THEY gave had nothing to even do with Hillary.

Ok I'm done with you, you are a dishonest coward. Have fun with that.

This thread isn't about that... and as usual you are a fucking hypocrite! Leaks are bad and considered treason when they make Trump look bad, but if a leak shows Hillary was doing bad things then they were justified.

You are such a fucking coward... you ask me to provide links to back up what I said but you won't fucking just say that you don't believe Snowden and Manning gave WikiLeaks info... and the info THEY gave had nothing to even do with Hillary.

This isnt about Wikileaks?

This isnt about Wikileaks?
Its awe inspiring the lengths that the left wing hacks are going to try and separate what they told us was all one in the same... The Russians were hacking the DCN, and giving that info to WIkileaks.. Come to find out it was one of our own in the CIA giving out that info and the Russians were never involved..

The irony of it all is, they cant even see they have been shown liars and lunatics.. and yet they still believe.. Priceless...

Brennan and Rice are high on the list as distributors of the information.. Its not going to end well for them..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back