Breaking: Comey Tweets Praise For McCabe---Calls Patriotic Americans 'Small People'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Comey is instructing the Deep State to stay strong.....he believes, in the end, the Deep State will win.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you.
7:09 PM · Jan 29, 2018

That loser is in deep shit.

The Inspector General is on his ass.

The House just opened an investigation into Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBI.

This cluster fuck is coming apart at the seams and heads are going to roll over unmasking, lying to a FISA judge, and real obstruction of justice.

The corrupt organization has been running a free for all for 8 years now and it's over.

Comey is instructing the Deep State to stay strong.....he believes, in the end, the Deep State will win.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you.

Comey is 100% right. McCabe is being made a fall guy by Trump trash that wants to use the FBI and DOJ to attack their political enemies.

There is no Deep State. You are nothing more than pondscum and you are the enemy of the people.

This is the head of the Deep State.
Blofeld+You+Only+Live+Twice.jpg

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

Comey is 100% right. McCabe is being made a fall guy by Trump trash that wants to use the FBI and DOJ to attack their political enemies.

There is no Deep State. You are nothing more than pondscum and you are the enemy of the people.

The truth is LITERALLY the exact opposite of what you posted.

:lmao:

The spin cycle is on high.

• Banned

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

No he isn't. 007 dumped Ernst Stavro Blofeld down a smoke stack from a helicopter killing him.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
No fucks giving for the rat bastid.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

No he isn't. 007 dumped Ernst Stavro Blofeld down a smoke stack from a helicopter killing him.

We need 007 on the case.

• Banned

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

We need 007 on the case.

Yea, but not in the form of the unethical Christopher Steele.

MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away!

As the noose tightens around the neck of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, more rats are jumping ship. More 'retirements' for GOP Reps. And a bunch of Senate races that looked good for the GOP now in doubt. The 'Conservatives' like Stevie boi are very small bigoted people. Small of mind, mean of soul, shriveled of spirit. A caricature of a human being.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

We need 007 on the case.

You are so crooked you have to screw your pants on every morning. Steele has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body you unethical, unpatriotic trash.,

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
I wish Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, and Strzok end up in the same proson...

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
The GOP is working overtime to discredit and destroy the FBI. Is that Good for the USA?

Republicans are working to destroy the FBI. Remember when they were the party of law? Remember when Trump talked about following laws?

I knew the GOP was a nefarious organization determined to bring down this country. Every day they are proving it. They want to fundamentally change America into an authoritarian regime. Their actions prove it.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
The GOP is working overtime to discredit and destroy the FBI. Is that Good for the USA?

Republicans are working to destroy the FBI. Remember when they were the party of law? Remember when Trump talked about following laws?

I knew the GOP was a nefarious organization determined to bring down this country. Every day they are proving it. They want to fundamentally change America into an authoritarian regime. Their actions prove it.
EVIDENCE has exposed the criminal actions perpetrated by the leadership of the FBI, suchas both Mueller and Comey hiding evidence of Russian crimes in 2009 and 2014 - 2016, respectively.

EVIDENCE has exposed the criminal extreme bias if the FBI leadership that resulted in them perpetrating crimes, such as obstruction, perjury, leaking classified, sedition, and even treason.

'Working overtime' to continue to drain Obama's proven criminal 'swamp'? God, I hope so!

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

EVIDENCE has exposed the criminal actions perpetrated by the leadership of the FBI, suchas both Mueller and Comey hiding evidence of Russian crimes in 2009 and 2014 - 2016, respectively.

EVIDENCE has exposed the criminal extreme bias if the FBI leadership that resulted in them perpetrating crimes, such as obstruction, perjury, leaking classified, sedition, and even treason.

'Working overtime' to continue to drain Obama's proven criminal 'swamp'? God, I hope so!
Most of those patriotic Americans were there before Obama.

But it's a nice try.

Gawd your kind hates this country.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

But it's a nice try.

Sorry dood, only hate what you shit-stains have done to this country.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

But it's a nice try.

On the contrary, I hate terrorist sympathisers, those who arm Mexican Drug Cartels, people who abandon Americans to die, politicians who aid our enemies, who side with illegals over Americans, and who commit acts of proven treason...which sums up Barry, Hillary, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, etc...

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

We need 007 on the case.

You are so crooked you have to screw your pants on every morning. Steele has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body you unethical, unpatriotic trash.,

ROFL! Steale paid Russian spies for gossip to bring down an American president. Only a profound douchebag would imagine there's anything ethical about that behavior.

Forum List

Back