Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
He specifically does not blame Trump and says his views pre-date Trump. He talks a lot about climate and the environment---sound like a Trumpster to you??

You're revealed Mac

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shooter-manifesto-elpaso.jpg

trump's racist rhetoric is fuel for the fire. what was festering under those slimy rocks were overturned & allowed to go full nutter with the blessings of donny.

Playtime when are you going to babysit me today to make sure I'm not lumped in with bad White Supremacists?

Or will you be brave and start the #NotAllTrumpster hashtags?

Just wondering when I'll get the Muslim Terrorist treatment
This is just part of the #BLACKLIVESMATTER president's program to take our guns.
Turn everyone against whites.

damn obama has been out of office for over 2 years... them damn coloreds - always late for everything; ain't that right lenny? :afro:
he got the ball rolling

he did no such thing. post any gun control regs that obama passed to support that.

Banning those guns won’t do shit to curb gun violence, especially with an open border where illegal humans, drugs, and weapons are crossing every day thanks to Dems.
The experience of every developed nation shows differently. If you want to pretend Americans are different from all other humans, no one will be at all surprised.
no what it shows those countries kill other ways

nothing kills like a multi round mag with high velocity ammo aimed willy nilly cause you don't really need any expertise to get the job done.
good luck with that lol

which one of them thar guns in your siggy gives you the biggest chubby?
anyone that makes you leftist wet your pampers.

Do you call the Muslim terrorists "nuts?" Don't you agree that they are ideologically driven? Why do white guys get a pass?

HOLD ON THOUGH

When a Muslim commits a terrorist act you all bend over backward to look out for ISLAMOPHOBIA and scold us about "Not all Muslims"

Now here you are can't wait to tell us that it's "White guys" and yes, we can't say "invaders" because hey, maybe it is all Trump supporter. That's where this is going.

So. Where's all your concern for Trump voters?? Mac?? "Not all Trumpsters" right? You gonna babysit me around town today to make sure I don't get any haterz like you do the Muslims?

Oh wait. Nah.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Okay that said, white supremacy is disgusting but it is NOT all Trump supporters. You seething hypocrites
What in the name of everlovingchrist are you raving about?
Sorry, this definitely can't sink in, Sue. How that was generated from what I said? Baffled.

Because we DO call Muslims terrorists "nuts" and then you all go into Super Protect Mode to make sure we know it's "not all Muslims".

When a Muslim Terrorist launches an attack, you love Muslims even more.

When a While Supremacist launches an attack, you hate white people and Trump supporters even more.

In fact a Leftist poster here just claimed HALF of Trump supporters are terrorists.

Please imagine a conservative claiming "half" of Muslims are terrorists just after a Muslim terrorist attack--and what would happen.
That happens every time. In fact it happens even when there are no attacks because, you know, its a cult andthey throw Gays off buildings. And they hate dogs.

Oh please Tommy you're their constant defenders.
Ive never defended a murderer or a rapist. If you want to pursue that then provide some evidence.

I think that the politics of these shooters is a peripheral issue. They mainly seem to be incel right wing nuts but not all. The issue is that the rest of the world has losers as well. What we dont have is access to machine guns.

trump's racist rhetoric is fuel for the fire. what was festering under those slimy rocks were overturned & allowed to go full nutter with the blessings of donny.

Playtime when are you going to babysit me today to make sure I'm not lumped in with bad White Supremacists?

This is just part of the #BLACKLIVESMATTER president's program to take our guns.

damn obama has been out of office for over 2 years... them damn coloreds - always late for everything; ain't that right lenny? :afro:
he got the ball rolling

he did no such thing. post any gun control regs that obama passed to support that.
oh BUT HELL YES
"If I had a son"
"THE POLICE ACTED STUPID"

I doubt we'll ever know why he did other than he's nuts. You have to be to do this
Do you call the Muslim terrorists "nuts?" Don't you agree that they are ideologically driven? Why do white guys get a pass?

HOLD ON THOUGH

When a Muslim commits a terrorist act you all bend over backward to look out for ISLAMOPHOBIA and scold us about "Not all Muslims"

Now here you are can't wait to tell us that it's "White guys" and yes, we can't say "invaders" because hey, maybe it is all Trump supporter. That's where this is going.

So. Where's all your concern for Trump voters?? Mac?? "Not all Trumpsters" right? You gonna babysit me around town today to make sure I don't get any haterz like you do the Muslims?

Oh wait. Nah.

Okay that said, white supremacy is disgusting but it is NOT all Trump supporters. You seething hypocrites
Sorry, this definitely can't sink in, Sue. How that was generated from what I said? Baffled.

Because we DO call Muslims terrorists "nuts" and then you all go into Super Protect Mode to make sure we know it's "not all Muslims".

When a While Supremacist launches an attack, you hate white people and Trump supporters even more.

In fact a Leftist poster here just claimed HALF of Trump supporters are terrorists.

Please imagine a conservative claiming "half" of Muslims are terrorists just after a Muslim terrorist attack--and what would happen.
I don't know where you've been, Sue. I have read many "conservatives" here who insist ALL Muslims are terrorist supporters. That it is written in their Koran and is the core of their belief system. Sounding more familiar now?

She did not say terrorist SUPPORTERS. She said TERRORISTS.

The experience of every developed nation shows differently. If you want to pretend Americans are different from all other humans, no one will be at all surprised.
no what it shows those countries kill other ways

nothing kills like a multi round mag with high velocity ammo aimed willy nilly cause you don't really need any expertise to get the job done.
good luck with that lol

which one of them thar guns in your siggy gives you the biggest chubby?
anyone that makes you leftist wet your pampers.

when one needs to advertise what they ' got '.... they usually don't have ' much ' where it counts.

he got the ball rolling

oh BUT HELL YES
"If I had a son"
"THE POLICE ACTED STUPID"

so.... no actual regulations that will seize your weapons.

you little fibber you..........................

you aren't a terrorist. but you denying that 1/2 the basket of deplorables are, & donny isn't directing his racist rhetoric their way, & wha he says doesn't matter... isn't gonna get you a gold star either, suzie.

So, just spitballing here.

You would not LOSE. YOUR. MIND. if after a Muslim terrorist attack if one of us said that HALF of Muslims are "terrorists"??
Why are you talking about Muslims when we're discussing the slaughter of 20 people at Wal Mart?

Just kidding. I know why.
The deflection on this one is going to be epic. I'm going to get a lot of practice on staying focused today, because getting people quibbling about anything other than the fact that this guy was an ultra right winger is going to be the mission of the day.

He ABSOLUTELY was a right winger. A White Supremacist. Was he radicalized by Trump? No, and he says so himself. Now, maybe we can agree that the above is true, and it's ALSO true that he does not even represent a slim minority of Trump supporters.

Same thing you all would say about Muslims after a Muslim attack, right?

While you fret about them going to the subway.
YOU are the one who accused me of claiming it is all Trump supporters. I never even mentioned Trump. Jumpin' Jehosophat Sue. CAN you make an argument today or is all we're going to get more right wing talking points? CAN you narrow it down to my words or not? What specifically did I say that would trigger you to bring up all of this?
I'm not following.

I never said YOU claimed that, OldLady. But it is the routine position of liberals and the Twitter hashtag of many days following a Muslim attack. They did that recently in NZ after the Christchurch attack for days. "Look out for the Muslims"! OTOH, we're not getting any of that here; what we are getting is MORE blame heaped on us.

Compare and contrast if you dare

HOLD ON THOUGH

Oh wait. Nah.

I don't know where you've been, Sue. I have read many "conservatives" here who insist ALL Muslims are terrorist supporters. That it is written in their Koran and is the core of their belief system. Sounding more familiar now?

She did not say terrorist SUPPORTERS. She said TERRORISTS.

oh suzie, suzie, suzie...... i hope you don't teach reading comp, cause you are not qualified.

So, just spitballing here.

You would not LOSE. YOUR. MIND. if after a Muslim terrorist attack if one of us said that HALF of Muslims are "terrorists"??
Why are you talking about Muslims when we're discussing the slaughter of 20 people at Wal Mart?

Just kidding. I know why.
The deflection on this one is going to be epic. I'm going to get a lot of practice on staying focused today, because getting people quibbling about anything other than the fact that this guy was an ultra right winger is going to be the mission of the day.

He ABSOLUTELY was a right winger. A White Supremacist. Was he radicalized by Trump? No, and he says so himself. Now, maybe we can agree that the above is true, and it's ALSO true that he does not even represent a slim minority of Trump supporters.

Same thing you all would say about Muslims after a Muslim attack, right?

While you fret about them going to the subway.
YOU are the one who accused me of claiming it is all Trump supporters. I never even mentioned Trump. Jumpin' Jehosophat Sue. CAN you make an argument today or is all we're going to get more right wing talking points? CAN you narrow it down to my words or not? What specifically did I say that would trigger you to bring up all of this?
I'm not following.

I never said YOU claimed that, OldLady. But it is the routine position of liberals and the Twitter hashtag of many days following a Muslim attack. They did that recently in NZ after the Christchurch attack for days. "Look out for the Muslims"! OTOH, we're not getting any of that here; what we are getting is MORE blame heaped on us.

Compare and contrast if you dare

but but but not ALL liberals............................ which you didn't quantify....

hmmmmm...... very interestink.

I doubt we'll ever know why he did other than he's nuts. You have to be to do this

HOLD ON THOUGH

Oh wait. Nah.

Totally different situation. The left is trying to get people to start attacking whites and they're doing it. Assholes have attacked children wearing MAGA hats in public for the last year and Hollywood has openly called for those children's death. Blacks are nearly stomping to death innocent elderly white folks.

How many whites do you know that agree with these shootings? Nobody. Muslims are a different situation. They are taught in some mosques to agree with terrorist attacks. In Palestine their children are trained to murder human beings just because of their religion.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram has been attacking conservatives for a couple of years now, and yet we are supposedly the perpetrators. Obama went after conservatives with the IRS. It takes a person that really hates to do something like that, but people on the left are applauding this. Violence against Trump supporters is being encouraged by Maxine Waters and other members of Congress. The media said this last week now is the time to get violent.

How in the Hell do you people think that there can be any peace in this type of political climate???

Last edited:
I think someone is putting these kids up to it just like they do in the Middle-East.
Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif
yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.
They've got Trumpsters foaming at the mouth with their talk of the "invaders".

Is this the "civil war" you guys keep threatening?
Be realistic. There's never gonna be another civil war unless the government starts causing one.
It's not gonna be talkshow hosts causing it.

HOLD ON THOUGH

Oh wait. Nah.

Totally different situation. The left is trying to get people to start attacking whites and they're doing it. Assholes have attacked children wearing MAGA hats in public for the last year and Hollywood has openly called for those children's death. Blacks are nearly stomping to death innocent elderly white folks.

How many whites do you know that agree with these shootings? Nobody. Muslims are a different situation. They are taught in some mosques to agree with terrorist attacks. In Palestine their children are trained to murder human beings just because of their religion.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram has been attacking conservatives for a couple of years now, and yet we are supposedly the perpetrators. Obama went after conservatives with the IRS. It takes a person that really hates to do something like that, but people on the left are applauding this. Violence against Trump supporters is being encouraged by Maxine Waters and other members of Congress. The media said this last week now is the time to get violent.

How in the Hell do you people think that there can be any peace in this type of political climate???

tedium060617.gif

Yeah asshole so why does it allow individual gun ownership over 200 years and massive attempts to say otherwise

Sit your fcking stupid ass down

We had slavery for 300 years before someone had the good sense to say no.

Sit the fuck down, we are tired of your crap.

Gfy. I don't take you serious. Never have and never will. You're a deluded old prick spewing leftist propaganda

Sit your old tired ass down.

I think someone is putting these kids up to it just like they do in the Middle-East.
Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif
yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.
Repeat a lie often enough people start believing it as fact.

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.
Repeat a lie often enough people start believing it as fact.

' mexico is gonna pay for the wall '.

We can't defend the haters either. I just looked up Patrick Crusius and saw that he seems to have been targeting Hispanics, a hit against the "invasion" of Hispanics in this country. I quibble with people about using the term "invasion" all the time, because it ratchets up the rhetoric to a fighting level. And then some lamebrain like Patrick Crusius WILL fight, murdering twenty and wounding at least two dozen more for doing nothing more threatening than SHOPPING AT WALMART.

Do you get where I'm coming from? The people calling this an invasion and flapping their gums about treating them as the "enemy" IS dangerous. We all know there is a crisis on the border. More people want in all at once than our system can process. But we have to stop turning them into enemy combatants in our speech. No one needs to love them or even welcome them. They just need to tone it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back