Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Not at all.

If that happened then those law enforcement and the prosecution personnel should be put in the jail cells emptied by the people they cheated out of justice.
well theres at least 338 times they claim this was done,,

but since youre hiding from all of it you wouldnt know that,,

but please continue acting like nothing happened and making a fool of yourself,,

well theres at least 338 times they claim this was done,,

And once it is proven in court we will know if those claims are true or not.

but please continue acting like nothing happened and making a fool of yourself,,

I will wait for the legal process to work it out, you on the other hand keep on trusting Tucker like he is the 2nd coming...it is all you have

And once it is proven in court we will know if those claims are true or not.

I will wait for the legal process to work it out, you on the other hand keep on trusting Tucker like he is the 2nd coming...it is all you have
I am trusting the evidence tucker provided and you have nothing,,

I am trusting the evidence tucker provided and you have nothing,,

The evidence Tucker provided is every bit as trustworthy as the evidence the Jan 6th committee provided.

What I have that you do not, is a mind to think for myself. Not being a member of either tribe I do not have to automatically believe what my side tells me

We all know he walked around after being heavily bear sprayed and the extinguisher was thrown.... he went back to his office or retreating area is what was reported... And if memory serves he might have passed out there or in a short time after leaving.... I will have to research that again and let you know...
Snowflakes, Democrats, MSM - YOU - claimed he was murdered. It was a LIE.

Take your failed Conspiracy Theory and go away.

The evidence Tucker provided is every bit as trustworthy as the evidence the Jan 6th committee provided.

What I have that you do not, is a mind to think for myself. Not being a member of either tribe I do not have to automatically believe what my side tells me
and as we see the jan 6th people withheld, suppressed, ignored or destroyed evidence,,

so far all youve done is repeat the leftist talking points proving you have no mind of your own,,

You suck at English, Dumbfuck. I didn't claim you said anyone "needs" to be exonerated.
You said this, Moron...

You're running around with your hair on fire as though these videos exonerate anyone who's been convicted.

Show me where I indicated/said/inferred these videos exonerated anyone, Simp.

they are basing it off of the videos tucker provided that the prosecution and jan 6th committee with held,,,

did you know none of the protesters entered the house floor?? I didnt know that,,

Hmm, I wonder why they didn't go in there?

AP21006717947235c.jpg

images

and as we see the jan 6th people withheld, suppressed, ignored or destroyed evidence,,

so far all youve done is repeat the leftist talking points proving you have no mind of your own,,

Again, all we have are claims. You think they are true because your tribe told you they were.

I choose to let the courts decide.

Again, all we have are claims. You think they are true because your tribe told you they were.

I choose to let the courts decide.
because you choose to remain ignorant you dont know that its claims backed up by evidence,,

for someone choosing to let the courts figure it out youve spent a lot of time claiming none of its true,,,
just like every other leftist,,,

the piece I can't get over is that buffalo dude didn't have that evidence available to him in his court hearing. Now, I'm not saying he didn't trespass, but he certainly inflicted zero physical harm to anyone. ANYONE. He was very respectful in fact to the cops. As I've said before in here, demofks are really evil fking human beings, and now can't even stand their own colleagues. They would inflict harm even if you're innocent and are indeed inhumane.

You don't know he was never accused of physically harming anyone?

Nothing in that link says anything about evidence being destroyed.

because you choose to remain ignorant you dont know that its claims backed up by evidence,,

for someone choosing to let the courts figure it out youve spent a lot of time claiming none of its true,,,
just like every other leftist,,,

The Jan 6th folks said all their claims were backed up by evidence....did you believe them just because they said so?

Can you link to a post where I said it was not true.

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Forum List

Back