Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Not at all. I think it is funny they are basing it off Tucker!

What an embarrassing moment for that lawyer.

But I do look forward to seeing how this progresses in the courts.
they are basing it off of the videos tucker provided that the prosecution and jan 6th committee with held,,,

did you know none of the protesters entered the house floor?? I didnt know that,,

they are basing it off of the videos tucker provided that the prosecution and jan 6th committee with held,,,

did you know none of the protesters entered the house floor?? I didnt know that,,
the piece I can't get over is that buffalo dude didn't have that evidence available to him in his court hearing. Now, I'm not saying he didn't trespass, but he certainly inflicted zero physical harm to anyone. ANYONE. He was very respectful in fact to the cops. As I've said before in here, demofks are really evil fking human beings, and now can't even stand their own colleagues. They would inflict harm even if you're innocent and are indeed inhumane.

thats for others to decide,, but it does prove they never interrupted the hearing to certify the vote,,

Seems just storming the building was enough to interrupt the hearing to certify the vote since that was the act that forced people off the House floor fleeing for safety.

the piece I can't get over is that buffalo dude didn't have that evidence available to him in his court hearing. Now, I'm not saying he didn't trespass, but he certainly inflicted zero physical harm to anyone. ANYONE. He was very respectful in fact to the cops. As I've said before in here, demofks are really evil fking human beings, and now can't even stand their own colleagues
if half of what they are claiming is true due process is over in this country,,

youre making yourself into a true useful idiot by commenting and not watching to see what the claims are,,
Hunter, I heard yesterday that Fauci paid out 9 million dollars to the CDC and others to say wuhan came from a market vs the lab. He actually paid for the narrative.

youre making yourself into a true useful idiot by commenting and not watching to see what the claims are,,

I watched the whole thing happen live as it was going down. All of the elected officials had left the House floor before any of the mob made it there. Thus it was not the act of being on the House floor that stopped the process .

so are you saying if law enforcement and the prosecution work together to manipulate, fabricate or destroy evidence is OK??

Not at all.

If that happened then those law enforcement and the prosecution personnel should be put in the jail cells emptied by the people they cheated out of justice.

Forum List

Back