Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The press consortium sued the Capitol Police for the video and lost in court. (Pelosi had nothing to do with the suit, btw.)

J6 committee reviewed the CP video, and returned the video to the CP when done reviewing.

The DOJ has no power to release to the public, the Capitol Police security video, silly one! The Capitol Police has sole authority over the video release according to the courts.... until McCarthy did something unheard of.....

Then your problem is with the Capitol Police.

Perhaps after the J6 Committee proved how corrupt they are by cherry picking clips to support their false narrative...

Pethaps after lib lawyers illegally withheld excupatory evidence (video) to ensure protestors went to prison...

The Capitol Police correctly no longer trusted the left, to include proven fake news MSM and refused to turn the viedeo over.

Sucks to be Democrats, the J6 Committee, and full-blown leftist snowflake Conspiracy Theorists right now.

Last edited:
How much video of no crimes does it take to offset video of actual crimes?

Nobody is saying there were no crimes or violence. We’re saying it wasn’t the mass hysteria your DNC masters and their media allies made it out to be. But you already know that. You and your leftist cultists will cling to the script no matter how much evidence you’re shown. Just like you do with Russian collusion, bleach, masks, clot shots ect.

Perhaps after the J6 Committee proved how corrupt they are by cherry picking clips to suport their false narrative...

Pethaps after lib lawyers illegally withheld excupatory evidence (video) to ensure protestors went to prison...

The Capitol Police correctly no longer trusted the left, to include proven fake news MSM and refused to turn the viedeo over.

Sucks to be Democrats, the J6 Committee, and full-blown leftist snowflake Conspiracy Theorists right now.
There was no false narrative Easy.

Those tapes from the visitor entrance side mean zip, zero, nada to the attack on the capitol.

I saw video two years ago that was in the public of these people milling around between the ropes etc, fairly peaceful video.

What is earth shattering about Tucker's release? Tucker's false narrative doesn't change the facts nor the violence filled video of the break in or of the violent cop beatings????

So again, what is so earth shattering?

There was no false narrative Easy.

A police officer was reportedly killed by being hit with a fire extingiisher ... he was later seen walking around just fine!

L I A R!

I love it when you destroy your own credibility ... and it only took you 1 sentence to do it.

Too fucking funny.

You were fine bleating LOCK THEM UP after being fed highly edited and selective videos by the J6 Clown Show, but now that that narrative is falling apart you all the sudden want to see all the videos.

Hypocrite much?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Dumbfuck, they still deserve to be locked up. You're running around with your hair on fire as though these videos exonerate anyone who's been convicted.

burning-rage-and-frustration.jpg

Well yes, I do not think that a defense lawyer would post videos on-line.

But again, if this is true then the appeal is a slam dunk and anyone denied access to them will be very rich soon.
What iif evidence was withheld to assist the prosecution? That certainly appears to be the case. We aren't talking about whether or not these people would still be found guilty but whether or not they received a fair trial.

Chansley didn’t go to trial. He pled guilty. The problem with these videos is that they’re not exculpatory.

If there is video of you robbing a bank, it’s not exculpatory to then show a video of you not robbing a bank later.
If video is allowed of a particular incident in question, you can't cherry pick which parts of the video you want to show. No judge would allow such nonsense.

A police officer was reportedly killed by being hit with a fire extingiisher ... he was later seen walking around just fine!

L I A R!

I love it when you destroy your own credibility ... and it only took you 1 sentence to do it.
We all know he walked around after being heavily bear sprayed and the extinguisher was thrown.... he went back to his office or retreating area is what was reported... And if memory serves he might have passed out there or in a short time after leaving.... I will have to research that again and let you know...

LOL

Dumbfuck, they still deserve to be locked up. You're running around with your hair on fire as though these videos exonerate anyone who's been convicted.

burning-rage-and-frustration.jpg
Quote me saying anyone needs to be exonerated, liar.

If video is allowed of a particular incident in question, you can't cherry pick which parts of the video you want to show. No judge would allow such nonsense.
If it went to trial, you might have had a point.

And it’s still not exculpatory so the guilty plea is still not going to be overturned.

And before you say anything more, we both know beyond a reasonable doubt that he’s guilty.

Quote me saying anyone needs to be exonerated, liar.
what they need is access to a fair trial. That's all. That wasn't allowed by demofks. Trespassing is trespassing. withholding evidence is a felony

I just mentioned that he wanted Carlson's show banned. Do you think a government official should go after a journalist?

Tucker Carlson isn't a "journalist" and FOX isn't a "news" network. Carlson has admitted that he's a liar who will say whatever his audience wants to hear and truth be damned.

Perhaps after the J6 Committee proved how corrupt they are by cherry picking clips to support their false narrative...

No, the problem is with the billionaire owned lying right wing media. The problem is that Tucker Carlson, who is a Harvard educated rich guy, thinks he can tell you ANY LIE HE WANTS TO TELL YOU, and you're stupid enough to believe him.

And he's correct in that assumption. You believe what you want to believe and disregard the truth.

We all know he walked around after being heavily bear sprayed and the extinguisher was thrown.... he went back to his office or retreating area is what was reported... And if memory serves he might have passed out there or in a short time after leaving.... I will have to research that again and let you know...
This is an article written on January 7th when nothing was truly known or investigated yet..

He passed out after he walked to the metro police retreat area...the ambulance picked him up there....or someone took him to the hospital from there.....

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.

Last edited:
Because Carlson is lying, knows he lying and doesn't fucking care if people are killed or die because of his lies. So long as the stock price doesn't go down.
what's he lying about? post one lie.

Forum List

Back