Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Where did I say I believe Tucker Carlson, liar?

I like that all the video is coming out, Simp. Why are you shitting your Depends over transparency?
Because they know they have been pushing a fraud.

You adhere to right wing paranoia more than anything else. You eschew facts that don't comply with that paranoia, typically by using the term "bullshit" as your only rebuttal.
You only regurgitate left wing views. My political convictions are more moderate.

You're a broken record, not only are you broken, you're completely wrong and you're too dumb to see it.

fox lawyers say nobody would believe Tucker. Are fox lawyers dumb too?

We cannot do that as all we get are edited videos from one side or the other.

Why can the videos not all be put on a public server for anyone to watch that wants to?
Too fucking funny.

You were fine bleating LOCK THEM UP after being fed highly edited and selective videos by the J6 Clown Show, but now that that narrative is falling apart you all the sudden want to see all the videos.

Hypocrite much?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Translation: You are so ashamed of the actions of your people, the Trumpers for rioted on Jan 6th and beat cops, that you need some bullshit and lies to feel better about yourself and your unquestioned loyalty to Trump and the GOP.

I have video evidence of your people rioting and beating cops, you have nothing.

They can try to whitewash Sedition Day until they're blue in the face, the domestic terrorists from that day will still remain behind bars. And when they get out, won't be legally allowed to vote or be in possession of a gun.

:dance:

Desperate is believing the biased committee compiled by Pelosi would produce an objective outcome.
The committee provided massive amounts of information that we wouldn't have otherwise had access to.

Vital information.

Tucker has produced little more than chickenshit.

Interesting that professional photographers abounded in the chamber and despite Everyone desperately fearing for their lives and in need of murderous police intervention they were able to get crystal clear pictures of police pointing guns at an unattended door and congress members some with hands folded in lap and some posed on the floor.
They were ready to take pictures of what they planned and orchestrated to happen .
My thoughts exactly.....sure as all hell looks posed.

Forum List

Back