Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

You should learn how to watch a video and make up your own mind about WTF you are actually seeing instead of relying on the likes of Nazi Piglosi, Adumb Kinzinger etc from the J6 Clown Show telling you what you are looking at.
So it’s just a coincidence that you repeat exactly what Tucker Carlson said.

Sure, dude. Sure.

Loser puppets don’t even know they’re being used.

You should learn how to watch a video and make up your own mind about WTF you are actually seeing instead of relying on the likes of Nazi Piglosi, Adumb Kinzinger etc from the J6 Clown Show telling you what you are looking at.

We cannot do that as all we get are edited videos from one side or the other.

Why can the videos not all be put on a public server for anyone to watch that wants to?

I am open minded and don't get my news from only one source.

I'm sure that you rely on critical thinking to help you form a realistic picture of what's going on in the world.

A capacity the leftist vermin never had, they were never taught that critical thinking is important. This colors absolutely everything about the way they see the world.

My posting history is consistent with my Independent views. I don't kiss the ass of either political party.
You adhere to right wing paranoia more than anything else. You eschew facts that don't comply with that paranoia, typically by using the term "bullshit" as your only rebuttal.

I have no idea why they changed the cartoon character's appearance. But I am certainly not offended by the lack of sexiness of the green M&M. But Carlson obviously is.
Pointing out how stupid something is and mocking it you mean?

Mars/Wrigley did a huge press release about diversity and inclusion complete with creating elaborate back grounds for each M&M ( along with making the girls more plain and less appealing) to virtue signal to you left wingers because you wierdos are offended by sexy women.

Hollywood does the same in the name of “ inclusion”. I find it funny that your activists demand this stuff and then you lefties turn around and deny it. What are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back