Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

And Fox is now the highest rated cable news channel.

Fox is the highest rated show because they admit to reporting lies to appease their viewers.

Fox doesn;t care about facts, truth, and integrity, they only care about viewers so they admitted to lying to you sheep because when they tell you the truth, you stop watching.

CNN reports the truth, Fox reports lies and has more viewers because of it

Chuck Schumer wanted his show censored by Fox News.

McGovern made up a whole new classification to characterize Tucker's heinous crime: "Aiding and Abetting Jan 6 Revisionism".

Is that just delicious or what?

They're shitting themselves!

I don't recall when I've had this much fun.

Easy.

How does it feel to have Tucker Carlson's arm up your backside to do the talking for you?
Hmmmm......the video shows exactly that, liar. Are you claiming Carlson edited the video?

Keep digging.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Fox is the highest rated show because they admit to reporting lies to appease their viewers.

Fox doesn;t care about facts, truth, and integrity, they only care about viewers so they admitted to lying to you sheep because when they tell you the truth, you stop watching.

CNN reports the truth, Fox reports lies and has more viewers because of it

Hey, kids! Fox is now a show! I wonder what network it's on.

Show us where they admitted to lying.

Last edited:
say what???
I watched everything and watched the insurrection live. I love how you people lose a debate then somehow try to proclaim victory. Standard joke shit from the people that can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.

Its all on video trash Trumpers rioting at the Capitol, attacking and beating cops, breaking into the Capitol, and then attacking the cops again.

There is nothing you can say or do that will change that fact.

OWNED.

You watched what your bosses at the DNC told you to say you watched so you'd get that paycheck.

People in government have a right to express their opinions about journalists. Does the first amendment not apply to elected office holders?

A person in such a vocal and visible position of power calling for a journalist to be banned is antithetical to what this country was founded on, period.

And on the house floor, no less, the holy of holies to you people, right? He's a traitor for even saying those words in that building.

You should learn how to watch a video and make up your own mind about WTF you are actually seeing instead of relying on the likes of Nazi Piglosi, Adumb Kinzinger etc from the J6 Clown Show telling you what you are looking at.

Not likely to ever happen.

They were taught from infancy that the only thing that's real in the world is what gets you what you want at any given moment.

So after the Trumpers rioted at the Capitol (lets not forget its was all based on lies of election fraud that never happened), attacked cops, beat cops, broke into the Capitol, attacked cops some more, literally overthrew the cops and took the building by force, then ran threw the building in combat vest with zip ties like wanna be bad asses chanting Hang Mike Pence and looking to kill Pelosi,
THEN after all of that when they completely controlled the building they were then peaceful, all because the cops conceded power to the insurrectionists in order to prevent more deaths and violence, that somehow makes everything fine because the insurrectionists were "mingling" with cops after they took control of the building ???!?!?!?!

The fuck are you talking about? The only thing I ever said was that the cops’ behavior was odd.
Yea nice try. You conveniently ignore the fact that these insurrectionists attacked and beat cops and literally took the Capitol building by use of force and violence, making it an insurrection.
You people will fabricate any bullshit possible in order to avoid accepting responsibility for anything in life.

Do you accept responsibility for an impeachment on false pretenses? Do you accept responsibility for Nick Sandmann? Do you accept responsibility for any of the shady shit the Democrat party did? Do you accept responsibility for CHAZ and the deaths and millions in damage there?

If your answer is no then you can surely guess my response.

A person in such a vocal and visible position of power calling for a journalist to be banned is antithetical to what this country was founded on, period.

Fascism per the definition of the 20th century's big time fascist, Mussolini.

Corporate media kissing government's ass and vice versa.

Forum List

Back