Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The video clearly shows there was nobody around them for quite some time. Casually strolling through the hallways, up stairs, unlocking doors. The capitol police had every opportunity to quickly and quietly arrest him.
I do agree with you on this point, it was a very unique situation the media and the dems created for your J6 hearings.
How much video of no crimes does it take to offset video of actual crimes?

Translation: "I didn't watch the video. Quit picking on me. Here, let me sling some shit. That'll make me feel better about myself."

Unlike MAGAt Trumptards most of us free thinking people who did watch the REAL hearings last summer are all too happy to also watch Tucker trying to put his spin on the events.

Unlike most MAGAT's whom I am noticing seem to be keeping their heads up their assess about Tucker's challenges with honesty, I am able to watch Tucker's spin knowing that this is coming to me from a guy whose own attorney has had to argue in court that Tucker is "only an entertainer and not to be taken seriously."
And then of course Tucker went and proved this statement, we've all learned from The Dominion lawsuit, by lying to his viewers over and over about "election fraud" while his emails to others prove he didn't even believe that batshit crazy "election fraud" crap

But yeah, even knowing all of that I remained open minded enough ti hear what Tucker had to say......which is more than most MAGAT's can say about The J6 committee.

Carlson had this to say about the rioters: “The crowd was enormous. A small percentage of them were hooligans. They committed vandalism. You’ve seen their pictures again and again. But the overwhelming majority weren’t.” He added, “They take cheerful selfies, and they smile. They’re not destroying the Capitol. They were peaceful.” Carlson is half right about this. In my own initial dispatch, I wrote, “They were having fun, entertaining themselves. The priority seemed to be to have their friends take selfies with them inside the Capitol.” I saw a lot of people who treated the insurrection like a party. Carlson’s special does show some of the footage we’ve seen of the violence, the breaking of the doors and windows, the smashing of weapons over the heads of Capitol police officers. I saw that too. But he mostly shows what else I saw—people who followed a powerful lie to its logical conclusion, and seemed surprised and thrilled by how far their fellow deluded Americans had taken their “protest.”

You believe Tucker Carlson. He's just using you to get wealth and fame.
I'm not a Fox viewer but Carlson does have the highest rated news show on cable television. He is a conservative political commentator that commands a big audience which means he is well paid. Do you hate freedom of speech?

I'm not a Fox viewer but Carlson does have the highest rated news show on cable television. He is a conservative political commentator that commands a big audience which means he is well paid. Do you hate freedom of speech?
Have I demanded Carlson be imprisoned for his show?

And Fox is now the highest rated cable news channel.

You edited the facts.

You ignore all the video of trumpers rioting and beating cops and breaking into the Capitol, then you somehow try to claim it was peaceful by looking at video after the riot.

Standard bullshit from the trash of America
Quote me "editing the facts", liar.

Keep digging.

:dig::dig::dig:

You didn't watch any of the scary video that would have shown you what you didn't already believe.

Owned.

Bye.

say what???
I watched everything and watched the insurrection live. I love how you people lose a debate then somehow try to proclaim victory. Standard joke shit from the people that can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.

Its all on video trash Trumpers rioting at the Capitol, attacking and beating cops, breaking into the Capitol, and then attacking the cops again.

There is nothing you can say or do that will change that fact.

OWNED.

Forum List

Back