Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Who told you that the cops were "giving tours inside" during the Insurrection?
That was an exaggeration. The point is, the cops inside did nothing to stop or dissuade the mob, even after they got inside and calmed down.

We all saw the Trumpers rioting and looting and attacking cops

You also saw the people in the building mingling and chatting with the cops.
There is no cherry picking a riot. The video is clear as day, I saw it live. I watched tghe Trumpers go crazyy and attack and beat cops. I watched them break into the Capitol and overthrow police. I watched them take the Capitol building by force and I watched them running around in combat vest and zip ties chanting "hang mike pence"

You didn’t see all of them doing this and you also saw them sitting at desks.
You are just too ashamed of your people to admit they rioted at the Capitol even though it is all on tape.

I have no reason to be ashamed because I wasn’t there.

When it happened I was pissed about it. I knew it was wrong but at the same time I don’t see a coordinated effort to take the Capital building or steal the election.
Some may have had this motive but most did not. In any case, no one actually engaged in insurrection activity once inside.
There is nothing you people can say, Trumpers rioted at the Capitol in a total disgrace and it is all on ttape for all to see, and crying about the media does not change the fact that Trash mothafuckers rioted at the Capitol and beat cops on Jan 6th.
You tell ‘em Buster.

That was an exaggeration. The point is, the cops inside did nothing to stop or dissuade the mob, even after they got inside and calmed down.

You also saw the people in the building mingling and chatting with the cops.

You didn’t see all of them doing this and you also saw them sitting at desks.

I have no reason to be ashamed because I wasn’t there.

When it happened I was pissed about it. I knew it was wrong but at the same time I don’t see a coordinated effort to take the Capital building or steal the election.
Some may have had this motive but most did not. In any case, no one actually engaged in insurrection activity once inside.

You tell ‘em Buster.

It matters not if police were not aggressively trying to get Chansley out. He was in. That was the crime. It's a crime to obstruct a congressional proceeding. When the mob broke in, they caused the certification of the election to be delayed because Congress has to be evacuated. That is obstruction of a congressional proceeding. Chansley was part of that mob.

Half of this is Democrat propaganda and is irrelevant anyway. What matters is what he said on Jan. 6. On that day he said “Fight like hell” a number of times but no matter how many times he said it, it still doesn’t mean “Break into the Capital.”.
He also said “peacefully and patriotically…”. You don’t get to ignore that just because you don’t like the guy.

The least we can say is that he wanted to get them angry but that still doesn’t mean he wanted them violent.
He said he knew in a short while, they would be walking peacefully and patriotically down to the Capitol.... He wasn't telling them, he was describing them... early in his speech, before the thousand and one, fight like hell or you won't have a country anymore statements....

i get it. You had your mind made up when trump told you it was a PERFECT speech on 1/6 .....:rolleyes:

One more time. Video the J6 Committee didn't show you. Video the J6 Committee and DOJ kept from the defense lawyer in Chansley's trial which was a clear violation of not only the law but Chansley's civil rights. Evidence that clearly could have been used to demonstrate Chansley was not only not an insurrectionist or a terrorist but just a silly guy in a costume. Four years in prison? Give me a break.

The J6 Committee didn't show you this video either. A police officer giving instructions to the protesters and them shouting those instructions to other nearby people. (The first copy I found was posted by a rabid lefitst objecting to it.)

It matters not if police were not aggressively trying to get Chansley out. He was in. That was the crime. It's a crime to obstruct a congressional proceeding. When the mob broke in, they caused the certification of the election to be delayed because Congress has to be evacuated. That is obstruction of a congressional proceeding. Chansley was part of that mob.
I understand all that. I’m not saying they should be absolved because of the cops’ inaction, I’m saying that by not doing anything, if nothing else, it seemed to send the signal to the rioters that what they were doing was not all that serious.

He said he knew in a short while, they would be walking peacefully and patriotically down to the Capitol.... He wasn't telling them, he was describing them...

Wrong. That is what’s called an exhortation. By saying he knew they would, this meant he expected them to and he understood that they understood this.
early in his speech, before the thousand and one, fight like hell or you won't have a country anymore statements....

i get it. You had your mind made up when trump told you it was a PERFECT speech on 1/6 .....:rolleyes:

When did Trump say it was a perfect speech?

I didn’t watch the speech the day of the rally and never had any intention to so. I didn’t bother watching it until after the riot and Democrats started foaming at the mouth about INCITEMENT!!

I watched it to see for myself and I didn’t see or hear anything that could be construed as incitement.

Then I guess the J6 Commitee, Biden's DOJ, & the Capitol Police should have done that....

FAIL!
The press consortium sued the Capitol Police for the video and lost in court. (Pelosi had nothing to do with the suit, btw.)

J6 committee reviewed the CP video, and returned the video to the CP when done reviewing.

The DOJ has no power to release to the public, the Capitol Police security video, silly one! The Capitol Police has sole authority over the video release according to the courts.... until McCarthy did something unheard of.....

Wrong. That is what’s called an exhortation. By saying he knew they would, this meant he expected them to and he understood that they understood this.

I didn’t watch the speech the day of the rally and never had any intention to so. I didn’t bother watching it until after the riot and Democrats started foaming at the mouth about INCITEMENT!!

I watched it to see for myself and I didn’t see or hear anything that could be construed as incitement.
The rioters later arrested, said they broke in to the Capitol because Trump sent them to do it....THEY took his words to mean that....

Trump said his 1/6 speech on the Ellipse was perfect, more perfect than his phone call with Zelensky..... :rolleyes:

I wonder if you have any conceivable idea how weak and pathetic that sounds.

No worries, though. Most of America knows, thank God. And can see.

You cannot have a nation with people who would see an innocent citizen jailed for FOUR YEARS because they don't like his politics.

"parading"

In the end THIS is what destroys democracy. If they don't know it, they're beyond stupid.

Either way

It's already over.

The rioters later arrested, said they broke in to the Capitol because Trump sent them to do it....THEY took his words to mean that.... along with all the enticement to come there prior to the event. These people believed the BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent....(sad)

Trump said his 1/6 speech on the Ellipse was perfect, more perfect than his phone call with Zelensky..... :rolleyes:

I understand all that. I’m not saying they should be absolved because of the cops’ inaction, I’m saying that by not doing anything, if nothing else, it seemed to send the signal to the rioters that what they were doing was not all that serious.

Police have no legal requirement to inform you you're breaking the law unless they're detaining you.

If you're robbing a bank and there's a cop there who, for whatever reason, appeases you instead of arresting you; when you're arrested at a later date, you won't escape justice by saying, the cop led me to believe it was ok to rob the bank.

I wonder if you have any conceivable idea how weak and pathetic that sounds.

No worries, though. Most of America knows, thank God. And can see.

LOLOL

As if it matters what you think. :icon_rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is Chansley is rotting in prison for his crime. My post is aligned with the law; yours is aligned with anarchy.

You cannot have a nation with people who would see an innocent citizen jailed for FOUR YEARS because they don't like his politics.

"parading"

In the end THIS is what destroys democracy. If they don't know it, they're beyond stupid.

Either way

It's already over.

He was not convicted of parading. He was convicted of obstructing a legal proceeding in the Capitol. He's on video do exactly that.

LOLOL

As if it matters what you think. :icon_rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is Chansley is rotting in prison for his crime. My post is aligned with the law; yours is aligned with anarchy.

It very much matters what a whole lot of "I" think, you bet it does.

And that you're a totalitarian is no surprise. Scratch a liberal, find a fascist. Shocker.

It very much matters what a whole lot of "I" think, you bet it does.

And that you're a totalitarian is no surprise. Scratch a liberal, find a fascist. Shocker.

LOL

Anarchist, by "totalitarian," you mean "law abiding."

Meanwhile, he broke the law and so now he's in prison. What you "think," didn't matter.

LOL

Anarchist, by "totalitarian," you mean "law abiding."

when you were a child, did you intend to grow up to be a bootlicker for power?

I mean did you think to yourself, self, I will look up to weak politicians like Erik Swalwell and Adam Schiff and positively lick the ground they walk on?

Because man, that's a flex, as the kids say.

when you were a child, did you intend to grow up to be a bootlicker for power?

I mean did you think to yourself, self, I will look up to weak politicians like Erik Swalwell and Adam Schiff and positively lick the ground they walk on?

Because man, that's a flex, as the kids say.

And by "bootlicker," the Anarchist really means, "law abiding."

And your thoughts on the matter have not actually helped the horned guy like you imagine they do.

Forum List

Back