Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The Jan 6th folks said all their claims were backed up by evidence....did you believe them just because they said so?

Can you link to a post where I said it was not true.

I will be happy to wait while you look.
how could they say that and then say they didnt see any of the evidence??

You said this, Moron...

You're running around with your hair on fire as though these videos exonerate anyone who's been convicted.

Show me where I indicated/said/inferred these videos exonerated anyone, Simp.

LOL

Now everyone here sees you don't understand what, "as though," means.

It means, presumably or evidently. Not "needs."

Like I said, and you just reaffirmed, you suck at English.

According to his lawyer. We do not know if this is true or not
It just makes no sense.

First, the Capitol Police were first sued for the security tapes from Jan 6th in February 2021 by the press, then again in August 21 by someone else in the press, then another suit by the press, then another suit by Judicial watch.... ALL rejected by the court. No release to them, court rulings.

The Shamans lawyer had to be aware of these security tapes, he plead guilty in September....after all the hoop dee dah over them with suits.

There should be evidence of his lawyer making a request for them, his client knew what was said and done with the Capitol police when he walked around with them and if they thought this evidence was exculpatory evidence, he would have made a request or sued. There has to be a record if this occurred....? Have you seen one?

I guess I don't know much on what this lawyer is claiming???

Did you find that link yet to me saying none of it was true, or that even someone of it was not true?
when you say ignore it because its from tucker is the same as saying its not true,,

again, how could they say its based on evidence and then admit they never saw the evidence??

when you say ignore it because its from tucker is the same as saying its not true,,

can you show me where i said to ignore it?

I said I trust it no more than I trusted what the Jan 6th folks put out. That is all.

If the courts find it to be valid I hope a lot of people burn due to it.

But unlike you I will wait for that to happen

can you show me where i said to ignore it?

I said I trust it no more than I trusted what the Jan 6th folks put out. That is all.

If the courts find it to be valid I hope a lot of people burn due to it.

But unlike you I will wait for that to happen
how am I not waiting for that to happen??

Pointing out how stupid something is and mocking it you mean?

Mars/Wrigley did a huge press release about diversity and inclusion complete with creating elaborate back grounds for each M&M ( along with making the girls more plain and less appealing) to virtue signal to you left wingers because you wierdos are offended by sexy women.

Hollywood does the same in the name of “ inclusion”. I find it funny that your activists demand this stuff and then you lefties turn around and deny it. What are you afraid of?

I am not afraid of anything. I am happy to see people fight against the "woke" nonsense that allows males to compete against females in athletic events or other similar things.

But M&Ms? lol

Forum List

Back