Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The DOJ has no power to release to the public, the Capitol Police security video, silly one! The Capitol Police has sole authority over the video release according to the courts.... until McCarthy did something unheard of.....
You must have missed one of my posts where the Capitol Police said 'when congress asks, we have to give it to them'.

I have no talking points, you are just pissed because I do not think that Tucker is never to be questioned or doubted.

Grow up for change
when did I say tucker should never be questioned or doubted??
I am talking about the evidence he provided that the jan 6 people not only withheld but didnt even see themselves,,

how can you have equal trust when one of them didnt even see or provide evidence and also refused to give it to defense teams??

sorry dude but youre just repeating talking points and ignoring everything,,

Covid dismantled today by CDC director coming clean and Insurrection and sedition dismantled over last several days

Liberals distraught and disarrayed so claiming we see video incorrectly.
They are going to have to drop that shortly so what will be their next bogus witch hunting accusation?

Not the point. You intimated McCarthy did something unheard of.
He did silly one.

He took congressional records and gave them exclusively to a known liar and right wing propagandist at his state run favorite faux media source of choice.... For partisan shenanigans instead of simply releasing them to the press core, for all to see and evaluate, all at once.

And that my dear is a first, and UNHEARD OF....never occurred prior to him by any speaker of the house.

Last edited:
He did silly one.

He took congressional records and gave them exclusively to a known liar and right wing propagandist at his state run favorite faux media source of choice.... For partisan shenanigans instead of simply releasing them to the press core, for all to see and evaluate, all at once.

A that my dear is a first, and UNHEARD OF....never occurred prior to him by any speaker of the house.
You seem to have a problem with this.

He did silly one.

A that my dear is a first, and UNHEARD OF....never occurred prior to him by any speaker of the house.
better than what the dems did when they didnt even give it to the members of the jan 6 committee,,

and now all of congress has it to view,,

Of course I do, its unheard of and simply wrong. How do you not understand something so basic? How could you think this serves the American people?
whats wrong about it??

its obvious it served the american people due to previous leader not only hid it but lied about it and kept it from defense teams,,

now thats not just bad but illegal,,

335069776_158753823320148_5493384446276322798_n.jpg

Never forget what he said!!!!!

Tucker is showing you want supports his narrative.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle of the two narratives.
Progs show us cops firing many rounds into a perp/victim. Did you see the so-called insurrectionists do that on January 6? It was more like a Kodak moment. We lost our government years ago. Now it is pure accusations on each other with the Progs winning with Republican help. Republican voters have their own elected officials throwing disdain at them for the audacity of questioning their actions. Mitch has not been seen in two years. Perhaps after his fall he will not be seen again.

Forum List

Back