Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Tuck's attempt to rewrite history is going down in flames.

Blowing smoke up your ass is a success as usual.
Poor crybaby homo. Your narrative has been destroyed and nobody but your precious Dems and some RINOs are crying. Take your ass obsession and hit the bricks loser. The country supports seeing this footage.

We don't know whom Tuck Tuck has given copies to. Putin could be disseminating all of the security secrets of the Capitol to his KGB for distribution to ISIS and we wouldn't know it.
1678393670047.jpeg

Of course I do, it's unheard of and simply wrong. How do you not understand something so basic? How could you think this serves the American people?
Being transparent and showing this video is the right thing to do. Would you rather hide this from the American people?

Covid dismantled today by CDC director coming clean and Insurrection and sedition dismantled over last several days

Liberals distraught and disarrayed so claiming we see video incorrectly.
They are going to have to drop that shortly so what will be their next bogus witch hunting accusation?
Yeah. This thread is a perfect example of libTard behavior. Look at all the leftards deflecting to Tucker. They just don't want to deal with the actual evidence. Which PROVES the evil Stalinist J6 "committee" withheld and doctored evidence.

These fucked up leftards have been caught in a MASSIVE LIE !!! So what do they do? Deflect to Tucker. Look over there! Pile on the messenger. What a bunch of brainless lemmings.

Yeah. This thread is a perfect example of libTard behavior. Look at all the leftards deflecting to Tucker. They just don't want to deal with the actual evidence. Which PROVES the evil Stalinist J6 "committee" withheld and doctored evidence.

These fucked up leftards have been caught in a MASSIVE LIE !!! So what do they do? Deflect to Tucker. Look over there! Pile on the messenger. What a bunch of brainless lemmings.
alinsky 101,,

cant refute the message attack the messenger,,

You don't know he was never accused of physically harming anyone?
I heard he was charged for being physical inside the capital and that didn't happen. NEVER. He fkwad, I saw the video!!!! Now you may choose to ignore facts, but I won't. That evidence wasn't allowed in his trial. So he bit the bullet and took his lumps. But they fking lied!!!!!! The truth is out there now. Do me a favor, no, no, just kidding, you ain't worth it.

whats wrong about it??

its obvious it served the american people due to previous leader not only hid it but lied about it and kept it from defense teams,,

now thats not just bad but illegal,,
The previous speaker did no such thing.

The Capitol Police were sued for the video tapes, multiple times by the press core and judicial watch, but the courts ruled against those suing for the tapes and in favor of the Capitol Police. If the courts had ruled differently, we all would have seen all the video already!

It hasn't served the American people or our press. It has served two liars trying to distort facts and spin a story. If McCarthy wasn't so afraid of the truth in all those tapes being released to everyone all at once, he would have never chosen this absolutely untrustworthy partisan means to release the info a tidbit at a time, without access by others to verify.

Period!

The Capitol Police were sued for the video tapes, multiple times by the press core and judicial watch, but the courts ruled against those suing for the tapes and in favor of the Capitol Police. If the courts had ruled differently, we all would have seen all the video already!

It hasn't served the American people or our press. It has served two liars trying to distort facts and spin a story. If McCarthy wasn't so afraid of the truth in all those tapes being released to everyone all at once, he would have never chosen this absolutely untrustworthy partisan means to release the info a tidbit at a time, without access by others to verify.

Period!
if she didnt hide it the why are we only now seeing it??

the members of the jan 6 committee werent even allowed to see it,,,

and of course it always benefits the people to see the whole truth,,

youre just mad it debunks your false narrative,,

what do you call it then what peloser did with the videos if it isn't that she hid them from the american people? Those are our videos, not hers.

Will you answer me, or will you cowar away and disappear as demofks do because their lie is hard to hang on to?

if she didnt hide it the why are we only now seeing it??

the members of the jan 6 committee werent even allowed to see it,,,

and of course it always benefits the people to see the whole truth,,

youre just mad it debunks your false narrative,,
The narrative bit the dust. The First fking video proved the narrative a lie.

I heard he was charged for being physical inside the capital and that didn't happen. NEVER. He fkwad, I saw the video!!!! Now you may choose to ignore facts, but I won't. That evidence wasn't allowed in his trial. So he bit the bullet and took his lumps. But they fking lied!!!!!! The truth is out there now. Do me a favor, no, no, just kidding, you ain't worth it.

Who knows what you heard? He was physically inside the Capitol, not "physical" inside the Capitol.

Nor was he charged with being "physical."

He was charged, and convicted, of being inside the Capitol which obstructed a congressional proceeding.

And there was no video at his trial because he didn't have a trial.

Anything else you want to make an ass of yourself about?

Forum List

Back