Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

him not having it kinda proves it,,

is a mistrial justified if evidence is withheld??
Jacob was a leader among those who went into the Senate chamber and disrupted the electoral vote tally.
He admitted guilt as was remorseful and plead guilty
If there was evidence withheld, then his lawyers were shit. But his lawyers did their best.

Not at all. I think it is funny they are basing it off Tucker!

What an embarrassing moment for that lawyer.

But I do look forward to seeing how this progresses in the courts.
seems to me youre implying because it came from tucker we shouldnt believe it, when in reality its the videos that are providing the evidence,,

LOL

Now everyone here sees you don't understand what, "as though," means.

It means, presumably or evidently. Not "needs."

Like I said, and you just reaffirmed, you suck at English.
Pathetic dodge by the troll.

Let's try again.

Show me where I indicated/said/inferred these videos exonerated anyone, Simp.

Show me or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

seems to me youre implying because it came from tucker we shouldnt believe it, when in reality its the videos that are providing the evidence,,

I am saying that since it came from Tucker is is not more reliable than what came from the Jan 6th folks. I take both with a grain of salt and you treat one like Moses said it

I am saying that since it came from Tucker is is not more reliable than what came from the Jan 6th folks. I take both with a grain of salt and you treat one like Moses said it
well tucker did show us more than the jan 6 people that admitted they saw nothing,,,

you need to stop following your talking point instructions cause its making you another useful idiot,,

I am a conflicted on violence, I go to great lengths NOT to harm a mouse or a spider. Biden, and the Democratic party? I really have to reign in the worse angeles of my mercy on Democrats that want to kill me and eat my skin.

you are a dangerously sick person! you should seek serious help before you hurt someone! good luck! 👍🏻

well tucker did show us more than the jan 6 people that admitted they saw nothing,,,

you need to stop following your talking point instructions cause its making you another useful idiot,,

I have no talking points, you are just pissed because I do not think that Tucker is never to be questioned or doubted.

Grow up for change

Forum List

Back