Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Maybe, just maybe, you should be a woman for a day.

ESPECIALLY on a day when people invade your place of work and chant that they are looking for people, that they want to kill people.......

THEN tell me how any of the women in Congress should have felt on that day during those 3 to 4 hours.
She was in the Cannon building nowhere near the staged riot. What a fucking dope you are.

Never happened.

Your fellow blob sent a mob to the capitol...they injured 140 cops. Thankfully a lot of them were arrested, tried, and convicted after being hunted down like dogs.
It's true! It never happened!

It was just Antifa and BLM and the FBI! That's it!

All those people who were arrested and all those cops who were injured were just actors!

Wheeeeeeeeee!

:spinner:

The violence, both physical and material, was inexcusable and infuriating to all of us who are true patriots and want America to be the best it can be for all, not just special groups.

And I still haven't found it in my heart to forgive those who did violence for making that the story instead of the tens of thousands of people who exercised their constitutional right to have their voices peacefully and lawfully heard.

And I may never forgive those who corruptly and dishonestly politicized and put the violence narrative as all J6 was out there for public consumption and blocked anything that showed the rest of the story.

At the very least, those people are now being exposed by the release of the rest of the video record. I wish those who falsified the evidence would go to jail, but it will never happen.
This is a thinking man’s post, sifting a variety of seemingly conflicting information, processing it and to my reading concluding that although some violence did occur, the exclusion of the full story that the committee undertook was worse and more anti American that the protest

This is a thinking man’s post, sifting a variety of seemingly conflicting information, processing it and to my reading concluding that although some violence did occur, the exclusion of the full story that the committee undertook was worse and more anti American that the protest

Ding
Ding
Ding.

I am a woman. She was playing victim to rile up lefties.
You are your own joke.
If it was a Republican woman you would have been incensed, angry.

AOC is not allowed to say that she FELT that there was the possibility that , if they found here, they might not only kill her, but rape her.

That does not happen with women. And it would not have happened with a riled up mob like that one.

I feel so sorry for the insurgents for not finding ONE Republican, Democrat or Independent on that day.

It's true! It never happened!

It was just Antifa and BLM and the FBI! That's it!

All those people who were arrested and all those cops who were injured were just actors!

Wheeeeeeeeee!

:spinner:
Caught in a huge lie and the same old hack. This is huge. The media and the Democratic party will never be trusted again.

Idiot, it's a big building. You can't see everyone, everywhere, all at once. There's no indication that there were never more than 200 rioters in there at any given time. The police say they were vastly outnumbered. I'll take their word over a forum putz.
It’s not that big. Initially they packed into the Rotunda which accommodates 150-200. Then when the Pelosi plants started the ruckus things became of an unmeasurable nature. Facts trumping feelings

You are your own joke.
If it was a Republican woman you would have been incensed, angry.

AOC is not allowed to say that she FELT that there was the possibility that , if they found here, they might not only kill her, but rape her.

That does not happen with women. And it would not have happened with a riled up mob like that one.

I feel so sorry for the insurgents for not finding ONE Republican, Democrat or Independent on that day.
Again. She lied. She was not in the building. No one was coming for her. She is a lying piece of shit.

A total loxkdown would not have served the Democrats needs.
That’s what it looks like. I’ve witnessed and been parts of lockdowns in DC. This should have been one as well and it wasn’t. So on the one hand, our Democracy was under attack but on the other, that did not merit a lockdown. Regardless of which “side” one is on, you have to be curious at least.

Forum List

Back