Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

TrumpRally7.SenatePark.WDC_.6January2021_50809602866-1200x675.jpg

The problem with that argument is that what actually happened was broadcast LIVE to everyone. We saw the storming in real time.

You are being misleading here since we see large numbers (possibly up to 1,000) people milling around peacefully in various rooms with many police watching and sometime walking with some people in a relaxed manner carrying communication devices which is a total contradiction to the stupid insurrection claim.

Again. She lied. She was not in the building. No one was coming for her. She is a lying piece of shit.
In a 90-minute Instagram Live video, Oscasio-Cortez described fearing for her life as she hid in the bathroom of her office in the Cannon House Office Building, a part of the Capitol complex.
It’s true that Ocasio-Cortez was not in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate chambers are located as rioters broke in. She was in the Cannon building.

But she never claimed in her video to have been in the main Capitol building, and the Cannon building was one of two buildings in the broader Capitol complex that was forced to evacuate.

So you don’t want the J6 protesters in jail?

Some of them for sure, but not due to edited videos.

If the courts accepted edited videos and their defense lawyers just let it happen we have way bigger issues in this country.

I do not know about you, but I watched the whole thing happen live as I was watching the certification process live as I wanted to hear what the people who were objecting to the election had to say. So I watched the whole thing unfold in real time, even had 3 different news channels going on my computer screens to get the different views from each.

What we saw was the edited version they wanted us to see.
It was live on TV in the US, when it was actually happening. Where was not live that you didn't see it?
You are being misleading here since we see large numbers (possibly up to 1,000) people milling around peacefully
I saw people storming the Capitol, climbing the walls, fighting and breaking in through the windows. I don't know what they showed on MAGA TV.

You people conviently ignore all the video footage of the rioters attacking people and taking over the building by force.

The rioters took control of the building by force and the police had to step down and let the rioters into the building because they were attacking and killing people. Then, once the rioters had control of the building, did they stop attacking people.

Forum List

Back