Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

All members of the committee should be indicted. These people were innocent. Some of these judges were flat out evil. Justice was not served. Expose the hell out of them. There is footage of Officer Brian Sicknick walking in the Capitol AFTER the time when the Dems claimed he was attacked and died at the hands of “insurrectionists.”

/——-/ The chickens are coming home to roost.
1678234269725.png

Your people shot an unarmed woman, a veteran who had laid down her life for this country, in the head, kicking off the violence. Your people refuse to say what the FBI plants were doing in the Capitol and whether they were dressed as Trump supporters.

Your people cheered the hundreds of incidents of deadly leftist violence in 2020, hoping it would negatively affect Trump's re-election campaign.
FBI plants !!!!
What a crybabby

Just because you are completely ashamed of what your people did on Jan 6th doesn;t change the fact that Trumpers attacked and beat cops in a disgrace, then your people took the Capitol building by force, in a disgrace.

It was a shameful day, and a shameful display by Trump and his merry band of trash

Yes it was broadcast live. By most media actually. But what any of us who were not there saw was what the MSM chose to show us. And we saw ONLY what they chose to show us and that was only for as long as they want to show it.

Now maybe that is too complicated a concept for some of you on the left who insist "I SAW IT LIVE!!!" Unless you were there, you saw what the media wanted you to see and nothing else.

Further every camera man had an on site reporter with him or her directing every shot, what to film and what not to film. And even then the live shots they put on the evening news were heavily edited.

Even people who were there only saw what was near them. Not very different than watching it live on TV.

Even people who were there only saw what was near them. Not very different than watching it live on TV.

Exactly. Except they were also able to see what was near them that the MSM did not film. Which is why so much of the eye witness testimony I have read from those who were there is so different from the narrative the J6 Committee, dishonest MSM, and people like you want the stupid and gullible to believe is the whole narrative.

Anybody doing violence or vandalism that day or any day has been thoroughly condemned by me and they should receive the full consequences of the law.

But people like you pushing the narrative that such was all that happened that day, given the evidence to the contrary that is just now coming out, should be sued for libel and/or slander. Okay? Deal?
huh???

Just because you are too ashamed to admit what we can all clearly see on the many many many videos. Many videos, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
The Jan 6th Insurrection was a day of violence and riots, people died, cops died, trumpers beat and attacked cops and the Capitol building, breaking in and taking over by force and violence.

It was a shameful day and a shameful disgrace by Trump and his Trumpers.
AL based on lies too. Election fraud is a proven lie.

What the fuck is this guy trying to say here, he is trying to down play a riot with Trump supporters beating cops.

These people are too ashamed to admit what happened on Jan 6th.

huh???

Just because you are too ashamed to admit what we can all clearly see on the many many many videos. Many videos, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
The Jan 6th Insurrection was a day of violence and riots, people died, cops died, trumpers beat and attacked cops and the Capitol building, breaking in and taking over by force and violence.

It was a shameful day and a shameful disgrace by Trump and his Trumpers.
AL based on lies too. Election fraud is a proven lie.
Have a pleasant evening Banker. You obviously are incapable of reading what I write or what I have shown you in the videos I have posted. I pity people like you.

I’ve been saying since the beginning that this had all the hallmarks of a mob that simply got out of control. I don’t believe for one minute that when they marched to the Capital they actually intended to break into the building.

And contrary to what the MSM and Democrat politicians have said, Trump never said or implied that they should break in.
Donald Trump tells the crowd as he did on January 6 to fight like hell or you won't have a country any more,

told his followers "fight like hell or you won't have a country any more"

"If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country any more".

with the words uttered by Donald Trump on Jan. 6 when he told the assembled mob to “fight like hell or we won't have a country any more.

Worst Part Is:

Its all based on lies. Lies of election fraud that never happened as Trump was just too weak to admit he Lost the Election.

Same thing.

I can maybe see charging them with sedition for entering the Capital but there were at least two mitigating factors: 1.) The cops let them in. 2.) They didn’t actually engage in any seditious activity once they got in there.

Did any of the others say this?

If not then it’s going to be difficult to prove planned insurrection.

I’ve been saying since the beginning that this had all the hallmarks of a mob that simply got out of control. I don’t believe for one minute that when they marched to the Capital they actually intended to break into the building.

And contrary to what the MSM and Democrat politicians have said, Trump never said or implied that they should break in.

This is your idea of cops letting them in...?

FBI plants !!!!
What a crybabby

Just because you are completely ashamed of what your people did on Jan 6th doesn;t change the fact that Trumpers attacked and beat cops in a disgrace, then your people took the Capitol building by force, in a disgrace.

It was a shameful day, and a shameful display by Trump and his merry band of trash
If there were no FBI plants, why does the FBI not simply say so?

Your people shot an unarmed woman, a veteran who had laid down her life for this country, in the head, kicking off the violence. Your people refuse to say what the FBI plants were doing in the Capitol and whether they were dressed as Trump supporters.

Your people cheered the hundreds of incidents of deadly leftist violence in 2020, hoping it would negatively affect Trump's re-election campaign.

LOLOL

You think shooting Benedict Babbitt (who wasn't shot in the head) kicked off the violence that day??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Exactly. Except they were also able to see what was near them that the MSM did not film. Which is why so much of the eye witness testimony I have read from those who were there is so different from the narrative the J6 Committee, dishonest MSM, and people like you want the stupid and gullible to believe is the whole narrative.

There is no testimony from anyone which refutes what the MSM televised live.

There is no testimony from anyone which refutes what the MSM televised live.
Tucker is showing video evidence that the MSM was very selective about what it televised live and that was only some of the story. If you can't understand that after it has been explained to you numerous times now, I'll just ask you to re-read the thread and also wish you a pleasant evening.

Tucker is showing video evidence that the MSM was very selective about what it televised live and that was only some of the story. If you can't understand that after it has been explained to you numerous times now, I'll just ask you to re-read the thread and also wish you a pleasant evening.
A regulation game of American football in the National Football League (NFL) has four 15-minute quarters. If you are watching a game from start to finish, it will take approximately three hours. According to recent studies, the ball is in play on the field for just eleven minutes in an average football game

Even an American football game, is 94% peaceful.

Any story about January 6 reminds the American voters of Trump's insurrection attempt... Its a net positive for the Democrats.

I think FOX may be an agent provocateur for the left in this case.
As Joy Reid just pointed out, the Fishstick Nazi playing edited video of cops calmly talking with the painted shaman guy - cops that were reprimanded for their behavior (Tuck Tuck doesn't tell you that) - is resulting in actual reporters going back to this story, and now pressing the Capitol Police for MORE details about these cops. All we knew was that they were reprimanded, but not the specifics. Now the reporters are pressing for the specifics. Now this will result in more legitimate press coverage of things that fell through the cracks in the immediate aftermath of the insurrection attempt.

Tuck Tuck has refocused everyone and opened up a can of worms that will further expose all the bad actors.

Forum List

Back