Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

I’ve been asking the same thing. As far as I can tell, all they really latch on to is that the Democrats lied. That’s their truth.

How did they lie? Not sure. They just need to be told they lied and then they don’t have to listen.

That is simply stupid
Be better.

330390828_589562709891072_1739269640111353501_n.jpg

only an idiot would believe that,,

why are you so afraid that all the video is seen??
I'm not afraid. We all saw with our own eyes on January 6 what the terrorists did.

Ever since then, your propagandists have manufactured a mountain of bullshit which you have greedily swallowed.

You bleeved the cops opened the door for the QAnon Shaman. Countless rubes bleev the insurrection was an FBI/Antifa/BLM false flag.

The idiocy is bottomless and admitted liar Tucker Carlson is feeding it with as much smoke and bullshit that he can muster.

Well now the left has lost the support of the sichnick family now that they've viewed the footage.

I'm not afraid. We all saw with our own eyes on January 6 what the terrorists did.

Ever since then, your propagandists have manufactured a mountain of bullshit which you have greedily swallowed.

You bleeved the cops opened the door for the QAnon Shaman. Countless rubes bleev the insurrection was an FBI/Antifa/BLM false flag.

The idiocy is bottomless and admitted liar Tucker Carlson is feeding it with as much smoke and bullshit that he can muster.
how many times do I have to say I never said the cops let him in???

Forum List

Back