Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

They were waved in by the cops, sub-imbecile.....No fewr than ten of them had "Q Shaman" isolated from everyone and made no move to arrest him or show him out.

You assholes lied out your asses about Brian Sicknick, and you're lying now.

View attachment 763428
yea after they took over the Capitol by force.
Its all on video we saw it live, trash Trumpers broke into the Capitol and beat cops. What are you missing, it on video.
They sprayed Sicknick with bear spray and he died because of the rioters.

Like I said, I have facts and video evidence, you have memes and insults. There is nothing more you can say.

Again you saw what the a highly partisan and provably dishonest MSM wanted you to see.

All but the highly partisan are interested to see what they didn't how you.

Why are you not interested in seeing what they didn't show you?
No I watched it live and saw it live.
I watched Trumpers attacking and beating cops, and I can go watch the videos of them doing it. I saw trumpers breaking into the Capitol and then looking for Pence and Pelosi, I watched it live and later saw the videos of them doing exactly what I saw live, in a total GOP disgrace.

Tucker carlson showed edited partisan videos after the Trumpers had broken in, overthrown and beaten the cops, and taken the Capitol by force.

watch the videos:

yea after they took over the Capitol by force.
Its all on video we saw it live, trash Trumpers broke into the Capitol and beat cops. What are you missing, it on video.
They sprayed Sicknick with bear spray and he died because of the rioters.

Like I said, I have facts and video evidence, you have memes and insults. There is nothing more you can say.
Fucking liar.

Four_Pinochhios_Wash_Post.png

No I watched it live and saw it live.
I watched Trumpers attacking and beating cops, and I can go watch the videos of them doing it. I saw trumpers breaking into the Capitol and then looking for Pence and Pelosi, I watched it live and later saw the videos of them doing exactly what I saw live, in a total GOP disgrace.

Tucker carlson showed edited partisan videos after the Trumpers had broken in, overthrown and beaten the cops, and taken the Capitol by force.

watch the videos:

You were there?
That was the only way you could have watched it all live.
Otherwise you watched what the MSM wanted to show you.

Fucking liar.

Four_Pinochhios_Wash_Post.png
Ha Ha !!

I have reduce you to crying, like always

I have made you cry so many times, and I love it !!!

I have facts and videos, and you have memes and insults.

Go watch the Trash Trumpers rioting and beating cops, its all on video

You were there?
That was the only way you could have watched it all live.
Otherwise you watched what the MSM wanted to show you.
Huh?

I watched it live, they showed trash trumpers rioting and beating cops. that happened you trash mothafuckers beat cops, then you broke into the Capitol building, I saw it live, then you trash took over the Capitol building using force, I saw it, then you trash ran around in combat vests with zip ties, like wanna be bad asses chanting hang mike pence.
You trash did all that and we all saw you do it, and nothing you say will change that fact at all.

you little punks rioted at the Capitol, and now you are too ashamed to admit what you did, even though its all on video and we all saw it.

The Zionist Fascist frauds must end. We must get a clue. We are down and almost out...

Sicknick is just too obvious, as is Jacob Chansley, takes an IQ of 5 to see through the 1.6 hate hoax

Huh?

I watched it live, they showed trash trumpers rioting and beating cops. that happened you trash mothafuckers beat cops, then you broke into the Capitol building, I saw it live, then you trash took over the Capitol building using force, I saw it, then you trash ran around in combat vests with zip ties, like wanna be bad asses chanting hang mike pence.
You trash did all that and we all saw you do it, and nothing you say will change that fact at all.

you little punks rioted at the Capitol, and now you are too ashamed to admit what you did, even though its all on video and we all saw it.
I watched it live too. And I watched exactly what the MSM was willing to show us live. Unless you were there you were not privy to see anything whatsoever other than what they chose to show you.

Huh?

99% protested peacefully. This poster is a 12 year old JOKE. :rolleyes:

The moonbats are spinning like the whirling dervish! :laugh:

Of course they are. When you've been self righteously and sanctimoniously reciting a scripted narrative for two years, it's tough to have the integrity to admit you might be wrong.

Huh?

RubberRoom8.gif

Ha Ha !!

I have reduce you to crying, like always

I have made you cry so many times, and I love it !!!

I have facts and videos, and you have memes and insults.

Go watch the Trash Trumpers rioting and beating cops, its all on video
If you have facts and videos why are you telling him to go watch the videos?

Shouldn‘t you have them to post? :cuckoo:

41 thousand hours of people being led around by cops?
No. As Tucker explained the majority of the footage is useless just showing empty rooms. But the selectively edited footage the J6 Committee and a dishonest media put out there, and especially the exculpatory evidence they omitted, is stunning when you see what the actual situation was.

And voila! If this Newsmax story is correct, the DOJ has some splaining to do. The 'Shaman's' defense attorney is just now being made aware of the footage of his client that they and the J6 Committee had and was not disclosed or made available to the defense or the grand jury that indicted Jacob Chansley.

Forum List

Back