Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

lol ! who is the left going to nominate in 2024 ? polls state that most dems dont want Biden to run ! will the left sidestep the first female African American VP and nominate another candidate ?? identity politics has got the left in a predicament if Biden doesnt run !
Old polls. Keep grasping.

If you can show a single sentence, just one, in which Tucker defended an insurrectionist or any violence or vandalism anybody did, I'll start a thread in your honor. Deal?
LOL. Interesting analogy.

I think we Patriots seriously err if we try to minimize the violence and vandalism that happened in the fairly short lived J6 riot. That is whether is was deliberately provoked or caused by Capitol police firing tear gas canisters into a non violent crowd or was planned in advance.

It was wrong and unjustifiable.

Horse feathers.

There just wasn't enough of it, is all.

We can no more say that was unimportant than we can say that 11 minutes the ball is in play is unimportant in a football game.

Yes. It was important. It was important to demonstrate to our fucktard representatives that they are no less vulnerable than we are.

But it is as wrong to say the riot was all there was to J6 as it would be to say that 11 minutes is all there is to a football game.

The leftard representatives supported, encouraged, AND FINANCED racial riots all summer long. They put children and families and homeowners in fear.

Here's how this equation works: if they put us in fear, we put them in MORE fear.

Their fucking JOB, is to ensure none of us have to live in fear.

But goddammit, I know how to put the scare into someone, and if our elected fucktards insist on FALLING DOWN ON THE JOB, such skills may be required someday.

Horse feathers.

There just wasn't enough of it, is all.

Yes. It was important. It was important to demonstrate to our fucktard representatives that they are no less vulnerable than we are.

The leftard representatives supported, encouraged, AND FINANCED racial riots all summer long. They put children and families and homeowners in fear.

Here's how this equation works: if they put us in fear, we put them in MORE fear.

Their fucking JOB, is to ensure none of us have to live in fear.

But goddammit, I know how to put the scare into someone, and if our elected fucktards insist on FALLING DOWN ON THE JOB, such skills may be required someday.
So you’re defending the Capitol attackers and think they should have done more?

I guess you don’t realize that you are on direct opposition with Tuckems.

Forum List

Back