Breaking! DOJ mistakenly (Yea Right!) exposes list of Trump files from Mar-a-Lago being vetted for privilege including medical records

That was in the same places as the classified and government documents. Should they have taken over the place for a few weeks, while they sat there and read and cataloged everything before leaving? Sounds like a take it all as possible evidence and sort it out later kind of deal, to me. I have no problem with it. If they did it with a Democrat president, would you have a problem with it? I wouldn't.
They should have followed the parameters of the warrant.

And as yet not ONE thing has been digitized. Funny that.....

These Democrats are the biggest bunch of clueless jackasses I've ever seen.

Seems they think they're being clever, but in reality the fear and desperation are palpable in every act of intimidation.

And then the Deep State gets to throw its weight around as if you say "thou shalt respect us", when everyone can plainly see they're the biggest bunch of corrupt assholes in town and they don't DESERVE any respect and therefore they won't get any. And therefore intimidation will earn them MORE disrespect.

The Deep State has a SERIOUS optics and PR problem right now. Not only can't they land the plane, they cant even turn on the fucking engines.

They should have followed the parameters of the warrant.
So now you support, the warrant to come in and seize government documents being held, after falsly reporting all had been returned, but you wish they had stayed, brought in more people and examined all documents there at Mar-a-Lago. Well it is a start.

Is it criminal for the DOJ to leak personal medical information?
That alone violated HIPPA... You can go to prison for that...

1665329108110.png

#1 HIPAA (not HIPPA) applies to health care providers, health care insurance companies, business associates of either of those two. It doesn't apply to legal proceedings. (Although in legal proceedings medical documents are typically sealed from the public and not released unless used in open court.)

#2 No medical documents were accidently posted, a list of documents was posted. Not the documents themselves.

#3 The only "medical" document on the list (correct me if I'm wrong) was a row listing a Letter from Dr. Bornstein from 2016. A letter that the FPOTUS himself made public. Since the individual himself made it public there would be no chance on God's green Earth that anyone would be prosecuted for simply listing the existence of the letter.
Bottom line is there was no HIPAA violation and no one is going to prison over it.

WW

Page 4. Attachment B. Item a.

Don’t bother replying. I already know what you’re going to say.
Sorry Simp, you reference a subsection of this:

All physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071 , or 1519, including the following

Now, tell us how Trump's medical records and passports constitute evidence of a crime, or are illegally possessed.

You lose again.

So now you support, the warrant to come in and seize government documents being held, after falsly reporting all had been returned, but you wish they had stayed, brought in more people and examined all documents there at Mar-a-Lago. Well it is a start.
I'm against a rogue FBI. That's what we have.

I'm against a rogue FBI. That's what we have.
Sounds like you are against them taking the evidence with them to sort out, instead of staying there disrupting that country club. I agree the warrant was valid, but disagree with you, in that occupying Mar-a-Lago for the time it would take to read, sort all the files, presidential note, government documents (classified, secret, for official use, unclassified) mixed with all the other Trump business, legal, and even medical papers present there, would simply be an unwarranted, intrusive occupation of the Mar-a-Lago facilities for an extended period of time. They were correct to act on the search warrant, taking the documents in the immediate areas of search to be sorted out off site, rather than a prolonged occupation of the facility.

Sorry Simp, you reference a subsection of this:

All physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071 , or 1519, including the following

Now, tell us how Trump's medical records and passports constitute evidence of a crime, or are illegally possessed.

You lose again.
You copied the wrong section. I said item a.

Any physical documents with classification markings, along with any containers/boxes (including any other contents) in which such documents are located, as well as any other containers/boxes that are collectively stored or found together with the aforementioned documents and containers/boxes

Try reading more carefully next time.

You copied the wrong section. I said item a.

Any physical documents with classification markings, along with any containers/boxes (including any other contents) in which such documents are located, as well as any other containers/boxes that are collectively stored or found together with the aforementioned documents and containers/boxes

Try reading more carefully next time.
Why did they not say "classified documents," instead of "documents with classification markings?" Because the lawyers of the DOJ understand Navy vs. Egan.

Why did they not say "classified documents," instead of "documents with classification markings?" Because the lawyers of the DOJ understand Navy vs. Egan.
Absolutely. The lawyers at the DoJ are quite smart and good at what they do.

Don’t give Trump any wiggle room. He will exploit it.

Absolutely. The lawyers at the DoJ are quite smart and good at what they do.

Don’t give Trump any wiggle room. He will exploit it.
By trying to make it a crime to have de-classified documents?

That won't fly at a trial, which is why the DOJ will never allow one.

True or false: Merrick Garland could ask a DC Grand Jury for an indictment Tuesday morning if he thought he could win.

Hey fuckwit, a private citizen isn't required to store any of his personal documents, legal correspondence, medical files etc in any particular way. He can keep them all laying out on the kitchen counter.

That doesn't change the fact the corrupt Biden DOJ had no authority to take, read, or leak any of them.
Should not be leaking, but they were correct to exercise the search warrant. Dumb Donny storing it all together was his own stupidity. They took everything in proximity. Anybody with a brain would have known they would not spend days on site sorting before taking back for evaluation. Trump is just too stupid for words to adequately describe.

True or false: Merrick Garland could ask a DC Grand Jury for an indictment Tuesday morning if he thought he could win.

It's already a crime to illegally possess and "willfully retain" national defense information, whether the specific document is "classified" or not.

None of the criminal statutes listed in the search warrant as a result of the DOJ probable cause is contingent on the document being "classified".

WW

It's already a crime to illegally possess and "willfully retain" national defense information, whether the specific document is "classified" or not.
Quote that law?
None of the criminal statutes listed in the search warrant as a result of the DOJ probable cause is contingent on the document being "classified".

WW
If just having the declassified documents is the crime, they have all the proof they need for an indictment.

Where is it?

The grand jury subpoena was not the right time to litigate claims of declassification. Regardless of any supposed claims they were declassified, those are important documents that belong to the government. The DoJ wasn’t interested in playing games.

The DoJ will bring charges if and when they decide. They don’t operate on anyone else’s timeline.

The grand jury subpoena was not the right time to litigate claims of declassification. Regardless of any supposed claims they were declassified, those are important documents that belong to the government. The DoJ wasn’t interested in playing games.

The DoJ will bring charges if and when they decide. They don’t operate on anyone else’s timeline.
Which will be never. I'm glad that you acknowledge that Garland could get an indictment Tuesday morning if he decided to.

The investigations are the goal of Operation Get Trump. No trial could convict him, and the DOJ knows it.

Should not be leaking, but they were correct to exercise the search warrant. Dumb Donny storing it all together was his own stupidity. They took everything in proximity. Anybody with a brain would have known they would not spend days on site sorting before taking back for evaluation. Trump is just too stupid for words to adequately describe.

I think Donny may be way ahead of you.

Remember the headline a couple of days ago that said "there's more"?

Well.... there's more.

Which immediately leads me (as a security type) to wonder, why didn't Donny keep the "more" in the same place as the "rest"?

Hm...

Forum List

Back